Tickets For Final

ronnie_fife

JamboLiam51

I know this is a long shot, but is their anyone not able to go to the final that has enough loyalty points and that I would be able to use their reference number so I can get a ticket on Friday? If you can help could you message me. cheers 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

fabienleclerq
31 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

What admin fee will I get charged on e-tickets for buying 5 tickets at the same time?

£1.50 each I think. 

1 hour ago, jambmoz said:

I wonder when we gat a sales update, I bet they are shifting quicker than a lot of us think.

They aren't on sale yet 

Fxxx the SPFL

Heading down on Friday morning to the shop for my usual Cup final pilgramage to purchase our two tickets me and the missus probably join the queue at seven am and chat with the rest of jambos who like to have their tickets in their mits. yes i'm an old fart and can't be arsed with the online pish no doubt when i'm queueing there will be the usual the system's down, i can't order tickets for me and my fifty one mates what's going on and i'll have a smug wee smile hope you all get your tickets though preferably after me lol.

;)

41 minutes ago, Dunks said:

They aren't on sale yet 

My mistake I thought it was last Friday they went on sale?‍♂️

Edited by jambmoz

Some E-Tickets advice please.

Am I better logging in to E-Tickets before 9am and just try to refresh my screen at 9am to get the match to show.

Or am I better waiting until 9am on the dot before logging in?

Thanks in advance.

durhamhearts
10 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

Can you be in someones network without knowing? 

No an e mail is sent to the person for their permission to be added 

1 hour ago, Lambo85 said:

Some E-Tickets advice please.

Am I better logging in to E-Tickets before 9am and just try to refresh my screen at 9am to get the match to show.

Or am I better waiting until 9am on the dot before logging in?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

On 23/04/2019 at 20:57, ArgyllJambo said:

Know it’s a long shot but does anyone have or know of anyone with enough loyalty points who can’t make the final that I could use? I’ve got a season ticket and been buying the misses tickets but forgot to assign her the tickets to get points. Any help would be greatly appreciated  

Ticket office will transfer them for you.

Better call today though.

On 24/04/2019 at 09:39, Lambo85 said:

What admin fee will I get charged on e-tickets for buying 5 tickets at the same time?

On 24/04/2019 at 10:11, fabienleclerq said:

£1.50 each I think. 

£6

It is £1.50 each up to £6 maximum per purchase. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Hearts are at it with these admin fees 

Other clubs don’t bother. Inverness don’t. Hibs are one per transaction?

Same eTicketing service. 

Jambo 4 Ever
On 23/04/2019 at 19:00, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

I have just seen this on the Scottish FA website, so...

1657428672_Screenshot2019-04-23at18_59_48.png.4d970fc1165dbc680cf966d4434ac972.png

What difference will it make to us though?

9 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

How?

On 23/04/2019 at 19:00, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

I have just seen this on the Scottish FA website, so...

1657428672_Screenshot2019-04-23at18_59_48.png.4d970fc1165dbc680cf966d4434ac972.png

Date and time of game

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 hour ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

What difference will it make to us though?

One thing that bugs me is the way the media bigs up the Old Firm: they get excited about Celtic or the other crowd and emphasise their participation.  I think it belittles the opposing teams.

We have seen it before: Sky Sports, for example, tweeting about forthcoming games like 'Celtic vs Motherwell'.  It all suggests the opponents are afterthoughts.

It is probably a minor seethe in the scale of all that is wrong with Scottish football, but it sets my teeth of edge every time.

Yorkshire-jambo
1 hour ago, kila said:

Hearts are at it with these admin fees 

Other clubs don’t bother. Inverness don’t. Hibs are one per transaction?

Same eTicketing service. 

Hibs & Motherwell use the same system and don't charge admin fees.

53 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

One thing that bugs me is the way the media bigs up the Old Firm: they get excited about Celtic or the other crowd and emphasise their participation.  I think it belittles the opposing teams.

We have seen it before: Sky Sports, for example, tweeting about forthcoming games like 'Celtic vs Motherwell'.  It all suggests the opponents are afterthoughts.

It is probably a minor seethe in the scale of all that is wrong with Scottish football, but it sets my teeth of edge every time.

According to Davie Provan, the likes of Kilmarnock etc etc are just provincial sides in Scotland

4 hours ago, MacPhee said:

Can you be in someones network without knowing? 

You get sent an email saying X was added to your account. 

Daz_1874_HMFC

With the ticket office open at 9, what time do people generally head up for to try be near the front?  With the amount of people able to purchase tomorrow going to play it safe and head up and que rather than try e-tickets/phone

Want a half decent seat since it’s Hampden 

2 minutes ago, Daz_1874_HMFC said:

With the ticket office open at 9, what time do people generally head up for to try be near the front?  With the amount of people able to purchase tomorrow going to play it safe and head up and que rather than try e-tickets/phone

Early birds probably there already!!

4 minutes ago, Daz_1874_HMFC said:

From experience you should be reasonably near front at 8.30am. 

People will be there earlier. 

been here before
39 minutes ago, Daz_1874_HMFC said:

Im here already. Sharing a carry out with Sean Clare. He's a bit worse for wear already to be honest I think he came down straight from The Mill. 

He's banging on about wanting a sausage supper so if you're coming down do us a favour eh? Hes slurring about not wanting sauce though.

12 minutes ago, been here before said:

Im here already. Sharing a carry out with Sean Clare. He's a bit worse for wear already to be honest I think he came down straight from The Mill. 

He's banging on about wanting a sausage supper so if you're coming down do us a favour eh? Hes slurring about not wanting sauce though.

Salt and vinegar? What's the queue like ?

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Was The Shandon he was in today.

Singing 'Hampen from The Shandon. We're going to Hampen from The Shandon. Hampden from The Shaaaaandon.' all afternoon.

1 hour ago, Boab said:

Leaving it till Monday. Not getting involved in that madness !

Plenty time !

According to the doom mongers  on here we won't sell out anyway ?

We will sell out I'm sure, a lot more turned up v Inverness than some were expecting.

This Hearts side is a rollercoaster, so many ups and downs, but a cup final raises everyone's game. Even if Hearts lose this weekend, I'll go to the cup final full of hope. There's still Naismith to reappear, Smith to get fully back into the swing of things, Vanecek to decide if he's got what it takes after doing it in the reserves lately

been here before
15 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Was The Shandon he was in today.

Singing 'Hampen from The Shandon. We're going to Hampen from The Shandon. Hampden from The Shaaaaandon.' all afternoon.

Was it The Shandon? Its obvious he'd been somwhere. You only had to look at him to smell the 80'. He's having a wee 'rest' just now having spent the last 20 mins shouting and raving about Levein being a "cahhhnnnntttt". Cant see him making the ticket office at 9am if Im being honest.

Might get a second wind though now hes had a wee ralph.

been here before
24 minutes ago, kila said:

We will sell out I'm sure, a lot more turned up v Inverness than some were expecting.

This Hearts side is a rollercoaster, so many ups and downs, but a cup final raises everyone's game. Even if Hearts lose this weekend, I'll go to the cup final full of hope. There's still Naismith to reappear, Smith to get fully back into the swing of things, Vanecek to decide if he's got what it takes after doing it in the reserves lately

Whats he been doing in the reserves? Not an awful lot from what I can gather or saw on Monday.

36 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Plenty time !

According to the doom mongers  on here we won't sell out anyway ?

Yip.

Going on at 9am on Friday is just a wasted morning. It will be cuckoo !

3 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

According to Davie Provan, the likes of Kilmarnock etc etc are just provincial sides in Scotland

Tbf, that's exactly what they are

On 24/04/2019 at 12:21, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

Heading down on Friday morning to the shop for my usual Cup final pilgramage to purchase our two tickets me and the missus probably join the queue at seven am and chat with the rest of jambos who like to have their tickets in their mits. yes i'm an old fart and can't be arsed with the online pish no doubt when i'm queueing there will be the usual the system's down, i can't order tickets for me and my fifty one mates what's going on and i'll have a smug wee smile hope you all get your tickets though preferably after me lol.

;)

That's the Ray I know and love!

Fruitmachine76

Quick question folks - my boy has a season ticket but not taking him because of the opposition and atmosphere generally surrounding this fixture.  Can I use his season ticket to buy an adult ticket?  Or can a child season ticket only buy a child ticket for final? 

Edited by Fruitmachine76
Added extra context

stevieboobs
1 minute ago, Fruitmachine76 said:

Quick question folks - my boy has a season ticket but not taking him because of the opposition and atmosphere generally surrounding this fixture.  Can I use his season ticket to buy an adult ticket?  Or can a child season ticket only buy a child ticket for final? 

You can buy an adult ticket with his reference number. My daughter had a party on the day of the semi and I used her reference number to but an adult ticket

3 minutes ago, Fruitmachine76 said:

Yes you can.

4 minutes ago, Scott980612 said:

Time is the Q expected to start at the ticket office tomorrow morning? 

Tents pitched already.

On 22/04/2019 at 15:58, ...a bit disco said:

Interesting info mate.

Keep us updated please!

:thumbsup:

Lynnet Leisure Group Corporate Hospitality

William Hill Scottish Cup Final – Celtic Vs Hearts

Saturday 25th May – 3pm Kick Off

Hearts Support

Lynnet Leisure Group are delighted to offer our premium corporate hospitality for the Scottish Cup Final within One UpBar

Your Bronze Hospitality Package includes;

❖ Welcome Venue Host 
❖ Printed Itinerary Pack 
❖ 4 Pre Match Drinks – Beer or Wine & Finger Food Buffet
❖ Debenture Bronze Match Ticket within the William Hill South Stand 

£125 + VAT per person  

Dress Code: Smart/Casual (no team colours to be worn in hospitality venue) 

*please note, this package does not include coach transfers

Terms and Conditions

Packages will be held for 48 hours, after that we require BACS or Cash payment to be made in full

Full itinerary timings will be issued 1 week prior to event 

Package must not be resold 

Please note, strict segregation will be in place for this match