ronnie_fife

Ticketing For Final

Boof
11 minutes ago, clouston1992 said:

Post or collection from Tynecastle, you can send anyone in as long as they know your details. 

Thank you, my good chap.

Unless you're a chappess...😒 but still thanks anyway.

maroonsgotop
55 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Any idea if you need to take the clubs hospitality package up or if there are others? I stay in Glasgow and obviously wouldn't need the bus through and back etc, so bit of a waste. Unfortunatly not enough loyalty points for this one! 

Sorry this is the link required £399 + VAT

https://www.bluechiphospitality.com/shop/scottish-cup-final-hospitality-tickets/

Edited by maroonsgotop

sprinbox98

Possibly a daft question. A friends has his season ticket with his grandson. His grandson won’t be going to the final but has 28 loyalty points.

Would he be able to use the grandsons 28 loyalty points and upgrade the ticket for an adult one??

fabienleclerq
4 minutes ago, sprinbox98 said:

Possibly a daft question. A friends has his season ticket with his grandson. His grandson won’t be going to the final but has 28 loyalty points.

Would he be able to use the grandsons 28 loyalty points and upgrade the ticket for an adult one??

Aye mate, I've done it for plenty games. 

maroonsgotop
4 minutes ago, sprinbox98 said:

shouldn't be an issue  

Debut 4
5 hours ago, clouston1992 said:

There’s thousands of debentures too. 

Good business for dentists at the game...

::troll::

3fingersreid

Was in the south stand for the ICT game and was hoping to go back there but that stand looks like it’s being kept for the rich and famous .

Lambo85

Any idea how many loyalty points you get for being a shareholder???

cookieboy
6 hours ago, whyskey said:

any buses leaving the lanark- carluke area.two seats required.

PM ME

JamboGraham
31 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Jambo-Fox
1 hour ago, Lambo85 said:

Think it’s either 5 or 10!!

but it’s got to be the full minimum uptake or more - those that retained the token one share get nothing. And tbh they should think about giving it up because the admin charges are excessive for them so must surely directly impact on the club!

Edited by Jambo-Fox

gjcc
1 hour ago, Debut 4 said:

Good business for dentists at the game...

::troll::

Probably would have been useful at the Semi during the first half. 

Was like pulling teeth...

graygo
12 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Interesting .... I better keep quiet then!

I’ve only been to a handful of games over last 3 seasons but have run up 68 loyalty points, I assumed the shares contributed to that total

I've been wrong before mate, just know that it's not mentioned on the list of ways to get LPs.

Here's what it used to say - 

Capture.PNG

Edited by graygo

Jambo-Fox
1 minute ago, graygo said:

I've been wrong before mate, just know that it's not mentioned on the list of ways to get LPs.

You are probably correct because it’s not really possible to buy the shares anymore

graygo
1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

You are probably correct because it’s not really possible to buy the shares anymore

I edited my post above. 

Dave de le Noir

If you’re in any doubt about getting one, the basic hospitality package through Hearts seems a fair deal.

£80 is only about £30 more than you’d be paying for a ticket and transport from Edinburgh anyway. 

Even if you’re not fussed about the extras (breakfast etc.), £30 for peace of mind isn’t that bad.

Got three today, two of which are for season ticket holders so will free up a couple of briefs when they go on sale. 

graygo
1 hour ago, Dave de le Noir said:

If you’re in any doubt about getting one, the basic hospitality package through Hearts seems a fair deal.

£80 is only about £30 more than you’d be paying for a ticket and transport from Edinburgh anyway. 

Even if you’re not fussed about the extras (breakfast etc.), £30 for peace of mind isn’t that bad.

Got three today, two of which are for season ticket holders so will free up a couple of briefs when they go on sale. 

Not sure that part is right, these "hospitality" tickets will come out of our normal allocation.

Stanley_
5 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Interesting .... I better keep quiet then!

I’ve only been to a handful of games over last 3 seasons but have run up 68 loyalty points, I assumed the shares contributed to that total

5 hours ago, graygo said:

Definitely still 10 points per season for shares (at least it is for one account in my network).

Edited by Stanley_