• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

7 minutes ago, AGoodLaugh said:

Why are we getting 20,220 tickets each in a 52,000 capacity stadium? It seems insane... 

Because 11.5 thousand tickets go to hospitality, sponsors, SFA board members/ officials, players families etc.

4 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Because 11.5 thousand tickets go to hospitality, sponsors, SFA board members/ officials, players families etc.

A fifth of the stadium. Mental! 

Some people on here saying LPs are added immediately on renewing ST. I dont think thats the case as mine hasnt been added yet.

2 minutes ago, Ayr jam tart said:

If every one over the 20pts takes a ticket how many do you think that will be 

Just over 20k if the TO have done their sums right.

Of its any more than that then there will be discord?

7 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Some people on here saying LPs are added immediately on renewing ST. I dont think thats the case as mine hasnt been added yet.

Every time I buy a ticket in the ticket office the points are added immediately including season tickets. It's how the system is set up. 

Others saying it's different if it's first time but I still think they can add them. Worth asking if anyone is thinking of buying a season ticket to get a Cup final ticket. 

Stewie Griffin
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Every time I buy a ticket in the ticket office the points are added immediately including season tickets. It's how the system is set up. 

Others saying it's different if it's first time but I still think they can add them. Worth asking if anyone is thinking of buying a season ticket to get a Cup final ticket. 

Renewed my season ticket the day they went on sale and points not added yet ... not that it matters thankfully, don’t think they get added until just before the start of the new season 

9 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Just over 20k if the TO have done their sums right.

Of its any more than that then there will be discord?

I won’t be waiting till the last day of the first phase, put it that way !

?

Mr Elwood P
31 minutes ago, AGoodLaugh said:

Why are we getting 20,220 tickets each in a 52,000 capacity stadium? It seems insane... 

16 minutes ago, AGoodLaugh said:

Every cup final in the world has a massive allocation for corporate hospitality and neutrals. Check out the English Fa Cup and the Champions League final for even less consideration of the 'everyday' fan.

2 hours ago, Boab said:

The £80 one will be busy I reckon, mate.

£30 for your ticket, throw in transport, one free drink and a breakfast.

Not too shabby.

If you take the hospitality option can you still buy another ticket under the criteria set out?

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

See for booking the hospitality, is it cash up front?

1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

Also, can you purchase hospitality at the ticket office?

Anyone?

18 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Anyone?

It'll be cash up front mate, can't think of any other circumstance where it isn't and would be very surprised if it can't be booked in the ticket office.

On 16/04/2019 at 15:23, doctor jambo said:

If I don't get a ticket I'm working in Glasgow on the 25th.

Is there somewhere I could watch it in peace and safety?

I would LOVE there to be a fanzone like the world cup outside the stadium with big screens for folks like me.

fat chance

On 16/04/2019 at 15:55, jb66 said:

Any rangers pub would be fine

On 16/04/2019 at 16:07, doctor jambo said:

Not really what I'm wanting to do TBH.

Thinking more a neutral venue

I don't want their congratulations or support

Unfortunately you'll not find a pub or club that is neautral and football friendly, my best advice would be to head to any Rangers bar or Orange Order Halls.

...a bit disco

Edited by ...a bit disco

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, graygo said:

It'll be cash up front mate, can't think of any other circumstance where it isn't and would be very surprised if it can't be booked in the ticket office.

Cheers mate.

2 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Cut off is 20? Unless you meant she has 18? In which case buy her a ticket for an away game and it will bump up the LP to 20.

I think I saw that rangers this weekend was 2 loyalty points but I might be wrong. Try asking the ticket office! 

On 15/04/2019 at 22:09, maroonsgotop said:

Correct on both counts. North East enclosure was meant to be for Hearts fans only but was infiltrated by loads of Rangers fans who simply bullied there way in by handing over cash or simply refusing to move from the turnstiles. From memory it was tickets only for that part of the ground. Not sure about the ' Celtic' end but it was absolute chaos there and I believe the gates went down and it was bedlam throughout the game and basically a free for all. Thousands including myself got in late due to the chaos and of course we were 1 down before 3pm. 

Hearts, Rangers and Celtic all played in the 1976 Scottish Cup Final ? 

Astonishing.

22 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Anyone?

Hospitality is usually dealt with by a separate department in the club. The details of who to call are in the link for the hospitality ticket news release (https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/cup-final-hospitality). I'd suggest you need to call them directly. I'd also suggest that these might be on sale from now rather than from next Friday. Worth giving them a call tomorrow.

Can't see why you wouldn't need to pay up front.

jamboiain13
2 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Mine were not when I renewed a few weeks ago...

(Still have enough LPs though.)

2019/20 ST Loyalty Points will NOT be added straight away.  They will be effective on your account after this season ends and last 2017/18 ST LPs are removed along with any other points gained from 2 years ago.  The same as it does every season!  Good ploy telling folks to buy a ST to instantly get 20 LPs and a Cup Final ticket...hopefully some people try that and boost the ST sales for next season though ?

I renewed on Day 1 of renewal window and I don't have my 20LPs for next season yet.  luckily sitting on 90 LP though so no issues for me.

jamboiain13
1 hour ago, Stanley_ said:

For both semis, if you bought tickets in the initial stage through a season ticket holder, you weren't able to allocate tickets to other people.  Big flaw in the system which would have prevented a lot of people getting points.  Luckily I emailed for the Celtic semi and got points added to my account but didn't do the same for ICT semi.  

I'm living in London and made it to about 10 or 11 matches so far this season but thankfully I have 21 points although 0 for semi v ICT even though I attended.

Incorrect mate.  I bought 4 tickets for the semi final on the first day of sale (initial phase) and allocated the other 3 to my brother and nephew ( both ST holders) and one for my brother in law under my own account.  Same as any other game I buy multiple tickets for myself and others in my eticket network.

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

I had a look at my online account as I renewed my ST for next season early in March. It is still showing as assigned to me, but no loyalty points have been added yet. That, in itself, makes sense because if the LP total is recalculated each season it could mean those points would drop off again earlier than they should do. I expect them to show as soon as the season cards are updated to recognise we are into season 2019/20

Edited by portobellojambo1

47 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

If you take the hospitality option can you still buy another ticket under the criteria set out?

Good question.

Haven’t a clue, mate.

Maybe not If details are req.

...a bit disco
23 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Hospitality is usually dealt with by a separate department in the club. The details of who to call are in the link for the hospitality ticket news release (https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/cup-final-hospitality). I'd suggest you need to call them directly. I'd also suggest that these might be on sale from now rather than from next Friday. Worth giving them a call tomorrow.

Can't see why you wouldn't need to pay up front.

:thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, jamboiain13 said:

Incorrect mate.  I bought 4 tickets for the semi final on the first day of sale (initial phase) and allocated the other 3 to my brother and nephew ( both ST holders) and one for my brother in law under my own account.  Same as any other game I buy multiple tickets for myself and others in my eticket network.

It didn't work for me for either semi final but it's worked for any other game I've booked multiple tickets for.  Maybe I did something wrong for the ICT game.

Edit: sorry misread.  Yes that makes sense.  My point was that you couldn't allocate tickets to non-season ticket holders when you bought tickets in first phase which is why I didn't get any loyalty points despite attending.  Whilst you had to be a season ticket holder to be able to buy 4 tickets, obviously the 3 people you bought for didn't have to be but couldn't get points for going.

Edited by Stanley_

been here before
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

You're just repeatedly posting shite and confusing the issue despite what others are saying.

To clarify for about the 5th time in this thread...

I emailed the TO a week or so after renewing to enquire about the LPs going on. 

"Hello

I renewed my Season Ticket last week and was just wondering when the Loyalty Points would be added to my account.

My Ref number is XXXXXX

Many thanks"

And received the following reply...

"Hi XXXXX

Points will not be added until just before the start of next season.

Thanks

Hayley"

Clear enough?

Simple enough?

Edited by been here before

1 hour ago, AGoodLaugh said:

Could be worse. I just checked the ticket allocations for the FA Cup Final.

Each Club will receive 28000 tickets (from a 90000 capacity Stadium).

And the pricing bands for the 'normal' ie not hospitality tickets are £45, £70, £115 and £145.

Now THAT'S mental.

11 minutes ago, brianmc said:

And the pricing bands for the 'normal' ie not hospitality tickets are £45, £70, £115 and £145.

Now THAT'S mental.

Mental but, sadly, predictable.

Cuckoo down there.

17 minutes ago, been here before said:

You're just repeatedly posting shite and confusing the issue despite what others are saying.

"Hello

I renewed my Season Ticket last week and was just wondering when the Loyalty Points would be added to my account.

My Ref number is XXXXXX

Many thanks"

"Hi XXXXX

Thanks

Hayley"

Clear enough?

Simple enough?

It is the way it is done now seemingly.

People can only speak from experience though.

No STfor me this season but last season’s 20pts were added to my account on the 15th of May.

I can understand the confusion.

linda.bisset100
25 minutes ago, Boab said:

Good question.

Haven’t a clue, mate.

Maybe not If details are req.

Yes have done this before & then bought a ticket for my grandson if he didn’t have enough points on his own account.

Just now, linda.bisset100 said:

Yes have done this before & then bought a ticket for my grandson if he didn’t have enough points on his own account.

Cheers.

For anyone who is just under the 20 LP, not a season ticket holder and was bought a ticket by someone else for the semi then they can ask to have them allocated to you at ticket office. I went in to renew season ticket after the semi and had two tickets I had bought reallocated there and then.

been here before
15 minutes ago, Boab said:

It is the way it is done now seemingly.

People can only speak from experience though.

No STfor me this season but last season’s 20pts were added to my account on the 15th of May.

I can understand the confusion.

Its been the case for a few seasons now that if you buy a match ticket directly from the TO the LPs go on straight away. If bought online they go on in the early hours of the following day.

As regards next years ST points its been repeatedly stated on this thread about them not apparently going on until just before the start of next season. 

Ive posted it myself on here 3 or 4 times and others have posted similar. There's really no need for confusion about it.

Common sense should tell you it wouldnt be the case. Can you imagine the carnage there would be at the TO? Not to mention the probable justified outrage and unfairness of those who couldnt renew in time through no fault of their own due to the finance/credit issue.

So anyway just to clarify, from the TO in regard to renewing/buying STs for next season...

"Points will not be added until just before the start of next season".

Edited by been here before

1 hour ago, Section Q said:

They won’t be added right away. Come summer 20 points added for season 2019/20 but 20 points deducted for season 2017/18 dropping off. I think that’s what’s happened in the past. 

6 minutes ago, been here before said:

Its been the case for a few seasons now that if you buy a match ticket directly from the TO the LPs go on straight away. If bought online they go on in the early hours of the following day.

As regards next years ST points its been repeatedly stated on this thread about them not apparently going on until just before the start of next season. 

Ive posted it myself on here 3 or 4 times and others have posted similar. There's really no need for confusion about it.

Common sense should tell you it wouldnt be the case. Can you imagine the carnage there would be at the TO? Not to mention the probably justified outrage and unfairness of those who couldnt renew in time through no fault of their own due to the finance/credit issue.

I hear you, mate, but can only comment on my own LP account. 

As regards your last paragraph, if someone couldn’t renew, they’d still have the 20 pts from last season and any others they have picked up, i.e. they’re getting a ticket regardless !

gashauskis9
35 minutes ago, brianmc said:

Now THAT'S mental.

Must be shite supporting a team where having a season ticket doesn’t even guarantee you a ticket for a cup final.

Any idea if you need to take the clubs hospitality package up or if there are others? I stay in Glasgow and obviously wouldn't need the bus through and back etc, so bit of a waste. Unfortunatly not enough loyalty points for this one! 

6 hours ago, Shaggy2 said:

I probably sounded a lot more critical than I intended to. I’m certainly no uber fan on my high horse. I totally agree with you both. If we could fill Hampden with first gamers all supporting Hearts, I would. It might be a bigger headache for me, being a club ticket convenor. Im

prepared for the inevitable flak whereas your family and friends will be more understanding if you can’t come up with the goods. All the best!

No, you didn’t at all - it’s cool. It’s a long shot but it’s always worth asking just in case. I don’t envy you that job at all btw, I took my turn and did it once for a semi and it was an awfy stress. I hope you’re suitably rewarded for your efforts in the pub ;) 

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, been here before said:

"Hello

My Ref number is XXXXXX

Many thanks"

"Hi XXXXX

Thanks

Hayley"

Clear enough?

Simple enough?

Yes, just to confirm again, I've not got my points for this seasons renewal and I renewed a while ago. 

20 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Any idea if you need to take the clubs hospitality package up or if there are others? I stay in Glasgow and obviously wouldn't need the bus through and back etc, so bit of a waste. Unfortunatly not enough loyalty points for this one! 

I’m in the same boat as in the west but don’t have enough points and went to every round except semi final due to a clash, should have just bought any ticket for semi final just incase

there are loads of hospitality options for Hampden official, hearts, match room etc

linda.bisset100
24 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

The only package available through Hampden is a whopping £420.

Just discovered I have 24 LP.

So...if I purchase a ticket how do I get it from the TO?

Post?

Nominate someone else to pick it up for me?

CloustonHMFC
1 minute ago, Boof said:

Just discovered I have 24 LP.

So...if I purchase a ticket how do I get it from the TO?

Post?

Nominate someone else to pick it up for me?

Post or collection from Tynecastle, you can send anyone in as long as they know your details. 

Jambo Forever

I bought hospitality tickets tonight and they didn’t take a reference number off me. 

They are back on sale from tomorrow morning. Feels good having the tickets sorted already

11 minutes ago, clouston1992 said:

Post or collection from Tynecastle, you can send anyone in as long as they know your details. 

Thank you, my good chap.

Unless you're a chappess...? but still thanks anyway.

maroonsgotop
55 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Sorry this is the link required £399 + VAT

https://www.bluechiphospitality.com/shop/scottish-cup-final-hospitality-tickets/

Edited by maroonsgotop

Possibly a daft question. A friends has his season ticket with his grandson. His grandson won’t be going to the final but has 28 loyalty points.

Would he be able to use the grandsons 28 loyalty points and upgrade the ticket for an adult one??