Tickets For Final

ronnie_fife

3 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I was thinking £80 was pretty cheap if you didn't have the LP.

By the time I add in my drink money it becomes expensive. ? ?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

Just now, graygo said:

By the time I add in my drink money it becomes expensive. ? ?

Aye, i’ve done hospitality with you mind !

:kirk:

2 minutes ago, Boab said:

Aye, i’ve done hospitality with you mind !

:kirk:

Problem is that even if it's not a "free" bar I still kick the arse out of it and it ends up costing the equivalent of a week in Spain, or so the Mrs tells me.

Don’t think the hospitality prices are dear at all. Great chance for anyone with zero points to see Hearts in a cup final. Only the eighth in my middle aged lifetime!

1 minute ago, Shaggy2 said:

Don’t think the hospitality prices are dear at all. Great chance for anyone with zero points to see Hearts in a cup final. Only the eighth in my middle aged lifetime!

I should have qualified what I said about being expensive by stating that I have the necessary requirements to get a match ticket.`

Sensible from the club.

My daughter just misses out on 18 points though. What's the chances of me getting us both together at a general sale?

Edited by Homme

Mr Elwood P
Just now, Homme said:

Sensible from the club.

My daughter just misses out on 28 points though. What's the chances of me getting us both together at a general sale?

Cut off is 20? Unless you meant she has 18? In which case buy her a ticket for an away game and it will bump up the LP to 20.

Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

Cut off is 20? Unless you meant she has 18? In which case buy her a ticket for an away game and it will bump up the LP to 20.

Yes apologies. Type from me. She is on 18 at the minute.

That's not a bad idea actually. Thanks.

Mr Elwood P
Just now, Homme said:

Yes apologies. Type from me. She is on 18 at the minute.

That's not a bad idea actually. Thanks.

No worries. I've done that myself for a Hibs v Hearts game. 2 Lp short, bought a kids ticket for a random game on my account. Went to the derby. Enjoy the match.

20 minutes ago, taylor75 said:

Spaces left on our bus leaveing Edinburgh 10.00 booked into Glasgow indoor bowling club 5min walk to hampden

Where about in Edinburgh does it pick up?

6 minutes ago, graygo said:

Where about in Edinburgh does it pick up?

10.00 at Clark st    (old Odeon ) plus think that grapes pub will be open .   10.15 Stockbridge  (raeburn hotel )   10.30 pc world Glasgow  road ..

CloustonHMFC
56 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

So if there is 1,000 (say) for segregation, then by my calculations over 10,000 will be going to corporate and hospitality ?

There’s thousands of debentures too. 

4 minutes ago, taylor75 said:

10.00 at Clark st    (old Odeon ) plus think that grapes pub will be open .   10.15 Stockbridge  (raeburn hotel )   10.30 pc world Glasgow  road ..

PM sent.  ?

dropped a bollock when when we bought our semi tickets, bought 6 on the one account. Should had them assigned to separate numbers?

King Of The Cat Cafe
18 minutes ago, taylor75 said:

And what time do you think the bus would get back to Edinburgh - after celebrating victory  ?

2 minutes ago, jambmoz said:

dropped a bollock when when we bought our semi tickets, bought 6 on the one account. Should had them assigned to separate numbers?

This could definitely cause Hearts TO problems. 

King Of The Cat Cafe
11 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

If you buy a season ticket at the ticket office your 20 points are added straight away. 

Mine were not when I renewed a few weeks ago...

(Still have enough LPs though.)

1 minute ago, jambmoz said:

Contact ticket office. I bought 5 and initially I was the only one given the loyalty points. Emailed on Monday, gave the account numbers and they added them for me. My youngest son is now on 22 points. He's delighted ?

CloustonHMFC
Just now, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Mine were not when I renewed a few weeks ago...

(Still have enough LPs though.)

Loyalty points are normally allocated after seasons end for season tickets for next season 

Bindy Badgy
6 minutes ago, jambmoz said:

Email the TO. I had some added when I bought a ticket 2 mins after the match had started and legged it into the ground before giving the lady my account details.

King Of The Cat Cafe
Just now, clouston1992 said:

Loyalty points are normally allocated after seasons end for season tickets for next season 

Yep, I knew that: I was replying to someone else's contention:  

14 minutes ago,  said: 

If you buy a season ticket at the ticket office your 20 points are added straight away. 

3 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

And what time do you think the bus would get back to Edinburgh - after celebrating victory  ?

Bus will be parked in Glasgow bowling club and will be goin straight back to edinburgh 

5 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Yep, I knew that: I was replying to someone else's contention:  

14 minutes ago,  said: 

And I realise this doesn't help anyone since its only renewals just now. 

7 minutes ago, carnockjambo said:

When can you book Hospitality. Same day as normal tickets 26th ?

Just booked two tickets for my daughter and I already £250 for both

Tickets to be picked up on match day

Quesada Jambo
9 minutes ago, carnockjambo said:

When can you book Hospitality. Same day as normal tickets 26th ?

Booked mine this afternoon 

been here before

Its one LP you get buying a ticket for a home game isnt it?

Edited by been here before

Thought Police

There were 14 points up for grabs if you went to every Scottish cup game this season, that’s pretty handy.

18 minutes ago, Paul Shark said:

Contact ticket office. I bought 5 and initially I was the only one given the loyalty points. Emailed on Monday, gave the account numbers and they added them for me. My youngest son is now on 22 points. He's delighted ?

I will contact them, thanks. It never crossed my mind at the time we just got them all together to make it easy.

...a bit disco

See for booking the hospitality, is it cash up front?

10 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

There were 14 points up for grabs if you went to every Scottish cup game this season, that’s pretty handy.

Good point well made. 

33 minutes ago, jambmoz said:

For both semis, if you bought tickets in the initial stage through a season ticket holder, you weren't able to allocate tickets to other people.  Big flaw in the system which would have prevented a lot of people getting points.  Luckily I emailed for the Celtic semi and got points added to my account but didn't do the same for ICT semi.  

I'm living in London and made it to about 10 or 11 matches so far this season but thankfully I have 21 points although 0 for semi v ICT even though I attended.

...a bit disco

Also, can you purchase hospitality at the ticket office?

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Hopefully the interactive seating plan will be available from the start.

Hopefully but it won’t. E-tickets will be absolute carnage!! 

Edited by Lambo85

Mr Elwood P
28 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

And I realise this doesn't help anyone since its only renewals just now. 

Pretty sure it was confirmed in this thread that you can both renew and purchase new season tickets currently.

10 minutes ago, ericb said:

Are they ragin yet that we get half the ground?

They haven't noticed yet.

But give it time. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

Pretty sure it was confirmed in this thread that you can both renew and purchase new season tickets currently.

If so then it's an option for some as long as points get added. Mine always go on right away. 

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

If so then it's an option for some as long as points get added. Mine always go on right away. 

No loyalty points added for a new ticket bought days ago. Think it will be end of season.

10 minutes ago, Stanley_ said:

For both semis, if you bought tickets in the initial stage through a season ticket holder, you weren't able to allocate tickets to other people.  Big flaw in the system which would have prevented a lot of people getting points.  Luckily I emailed for the Celtic semi and got points added to my account but didn't do the same for ICT semi.  

I'm living in London and made it to about 10 or 11 matches so far this season but thankfully I have 21 points although 0 for semi v ICT even though I attended.

We waited until the general sale to get them together but because it was fairly busy at the Aberdeen game just one off us went in the Q.  We live and learn.

1 minute ago, AGoodLaugh said:

Why are we getting 20,220 tickets each in a 52,000 capacity stadium? It seems insane... 

Same as what we got in 2012

Nobody else bothered to go to our semi final. Middle best sections in South Stand go to the extras. Presume everyone connected to SFA all the clubs etc.