Tickets For Final

ronnie_fife

Been busy planning our day out so I’m absolutely champing at the bit for news on this. COME ON! 

Also, if any kind Kickbackers are unable to attend and won’t need their customer ref (with nice cup final ticket level LP balance) and would like to lend me it please get in touch by PM. Our group is short on one or two for various reasons. Jäger aside, we’re generally pretty well behaved. Promise. Pints in it for you, of course. ? 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

16 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

No beam back unless tickets are all sold out

Unless tickets are all sold out ?

Good one mate ?

Takes a bit longer because of the one ticket per person and LP threshold but if you think we won't sell out then you don't know Hearts fans very well.

If it was a public sale they would be gone in hours.

The club makes sure the most loyal fans get looked after first.

21 minutes ago, redm said:

Been busy planning our day out so I’m absolutely champing at the bit for news on this. COME ON! 

Also, if any kind Kickbackers are unable to attend and won’t need their customer ref (with nice cup final ticket level LP balance) and would like to lend me it please get in touch by PM. Our group is short on one or two for various reasons. Jäger aside, we’re generally pretty well behaved. Promise. Pints in it for you, of course. ? 

Your “various reasons” will be the same as those of the folk who are asking me to try and help them get tickets. They can’t be arsed going even once or twice a season? Let’s be honest....?

On 16/04/2019 at 21:40, AlphonseCapone said:

Most Irish folk don't give an actual shit about Celtic. 

Yer kidding right.........?

36 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Your “various reasons” will be the same as those of the folk who are asking me to try and help them get tickets. They can’t be arsed going even once or twice a season? Let’s be honest....?

This thread will be comedy gold and in the classics when the “various reasons” posters come on begging for tickets.

wonder if purf will reappear saying he was in Iraq or somewhere so couldn’t make games to be found out as full of shit.

as long as all the genuine fans get a ticket that’s the main thing.

day trippers just wanting a jolly with their mates should be bottom of the queue.

all in my opinion of course.

1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

This thread will be comedy gold and in the classics when the “various reasons” posters come on begging for tickets.

wonder if purf will reappear saying he was in Iraq or somewhere so couldn’t make games to be found out as full of shit.

as long as all the genuine fans get a ticket that’s the main thing.

day trippers just wanting a jolly with their mates should be bottom of the queue.

all in my opinion of course.

Stating the obvious there, mate, if you don’t mind me saying. All regular supporters will get a ticket. A good many non-regulars will pick up the rest.

The system will ensure that it will work that way. 

48 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Well, a bit of that, a couple of partners (who stay at home so we can go to the games every week but come out for club events, semis and friendlies etc when possible) and a couple of kids. If refs are there, great, but if they’re not so be it. They’re supporters but not everyone can devote themselves week in week out, I have zero qualms about looking for tickets for them. That’s the truth, I’m not going to make up any sad stories about it. 

Just now, redm said:

Well, a bit of that, a couple of partners (who stay at home so we can go to the games every week but come out for club events, semis and friendlies etc when possible) and a couple of kids. If refs are there, great, but if they’re not so be it. They’re supporters but not everyone can devote themselves week in week out, I have zero qualms about looking for tickets for them. That’s the truth, I’m not going to make up any sad stories about it. 

Indeed, Red.

Don’t understand why people get so precious.

If you attend regularly, you’ll get a ticket.

If the Final is someone’s first game of the season...so what ! Doesn’t affect LP holders, who will all get one with a fairly modest haul of points.

5 minutes ago, Boab said:

Indeed, Red.

If the Final is someone’s first game of the season...so what ! Doesn’t affect LP holders, who will all get one with a fairly modest haul of points.

Well, exactly. ST holders and regulars will get theirs anyway. It’s just a case of wanting to get our group together in same area if poss. Three of the folk I’m on the hunt for were at the semi. And a few other cup games too. 

Dalstonjambo

For the semi at Murrayfield the club smartly used the Tynecastle facilities for hospitality etc. Was thinking last night that it might be a smart idea to offer up brunch/breakfast hospitality packages and bus people through to Hampden. Much like we always talk about on here, most of us would rather the club had the money than somewhere else. Guess there would be a steady queue for the toilet on the bus though!

broughies tach

Just booked our hospitality places 3 different options all reasonably priced More info from Hearts in the next hour I understand 

7 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

No...... 

Southern Ireland you are right , Northern Irish folk tend to be interested in Celtic,  one way or another.

fabienleclerq
3 minutes ago, fatjambo said:

Would I be able to upgrade U13 season ticket to Adult for final ?

Aye 

19 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Southern Ireland you are right , Northern Irish folk tend to be interested in Celtic,  one way or another.

If you're overseas and looking for a pub showing a Hearts/Celtic game then it's odds on it'll be full of Paddies.

Only speaking through experience. 

Fxxx the SPFL

trying to get two for the laddie and his better half, he plays football saturdays and i always get him tickets for other matches but it's always went through my account so he has no buying record. He's managed three games this season two at home and one away hopefully manage to get tickets for him.

AlphonseCapone
29 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

True. It was the Republic I meant. 

AlphonseCapone
7 minutes ago, Section Q said:

If you're overseas and looking for a pub showing a Hearts/Celtic game then it's odds on it'll be full of Paddies.

Biased sample though mate. That's folk obviously definitely interested in Celtic. I spend a lot of time in Ireland and with Irish folk. None really care about Celtic or mention them when football comes up, all about the English Premier league. 

2 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Biased sample though mate. That's folk obviously definitely interested in Celtic. I spend a lot of time in Ireland and with Irish folk. None really care about Celtic or mention them when football comes up, all about the English Premier league. 

My experience of the Irish is they are mad about the Manchester and Liverpool clubs with ferries taking loads over to games.

2 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

They must turn into ratbags when they go travelling then. 

26 minutes ago, frankblack said:

My experience of the Irish is they are mad about the Manchester and Liverpool clubs with ferries taking loads over to games.

They're all over the London clubs too.

1 hour ago, redm said:

1 hour ago, Boab said:

Indeed, Red.

I probably sounded a lot more critical than I intended to. I’m certainly no uber fan on my high horse. I totally agree with you both. If we could fill Hampden with first gamers all supporting Hearts, I would. It might be a bigger headache for me, being a club ticket convenor. Im

prepared for the inevitable flak whereas your family and friends will be more understanding if you can’t come up with the goods. All the best!

57 minutes ago, Section Q said:

If in Brussels, they tend to stick to one pub, so avoid (wait for it) Michael Collins

AlphonseCapone
41 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Aye exactly. Folk that buy into or propogate the myth that most Irish folk are interested in Celtic are inadvertently doing PR work for Celtic. In the main, it's a one way and creepy relationship based on a bigoted and warped view of the world by Celtic fans. 

21 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

I probably sounded a lot more critical than I intended to. I’m certainly no uber fan on my high horse. I totally agree with you both. If we could fill Hampden with first gamers all supporting Hearts, I would. It might be a bigger headache for me, being a club ticket convenor. Im

prepared for the inevitable flak whereas your family and friends will be more understanding if you can’t come up with the goods. All the best!

No worries.

Can see the LP threshold being quite low so no problems I reckon.

The hooped demons will be the ones bleating. I’ve already had some of my acquaintance moaning about a 50/50 split.

Good !

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 hour ago, frankblack said:

According to the Irish Post a few years ago, the top 10 English clubs supported by people in Ireland were:

10. Chelsea

9. Manchester City

8. Leeds United 

7. QPR 

6. Everton 

5. Spurs 

4. Aston Villa 

3. Liverpool 

2. Arsenal 

1. Manchester United 

For the first time since 2012, Hearts will be back at Hampden for a Scottish Cup Final when we take on Celtic at 3pm on Saturday 25th May 2019. Tickets go on sale Friday 26th April at 9am.

With both clubs equally sharing the available ticket allocation from the SFA, 20,220 tickets will be available to Hearts supporters.

Even with this allocation, we know that demand for tickets will more than outstrip supply for this special day and so once again our challenge is how to make the allocation process as fair as possible for supporters.

We will use loyalty points to set the initial bar. By making tickets available, one ticket per account, to all supporters with 20 or more loyalty points, we will ensure that all season ticket holders have access to a Cup Final ticket, as well as our most regular matchday supporters, home and away. This group will have until 9am on Friday 3rd May to purchase their ticket. Thereafter, we will open up all remaining tickets for purchase on a first come first served basis to those who travelled to Hampden to support the team in the Scottish Cup Semi-Final.

For those supporters who do not fit into either of the above categories, or indeed who simply want to make a really special day of it, we will be separately offering 3 packages which include a match ticket, transport to and from Hampden and different hospitality options. Full details can be found here, hospitality packages are available to book now.

Finally, we are pleased to confirm that the SFA has held pricing at the same level as for the two previous Scottish Cup Finals. Prices are as follows:

North & William Hill South Stands

£35 Adult / £20 Concessions*
*Concession – Under 16s & 65 years and over

East & West Stands

£30 Adult / £15 Concessions*

Accessible Seating

North Stand & William Hill Stands (Lower & Upper)
£18 Adult/£10 Concession*

West Stand
£15 Adult/£8 Concession*

Supporters who are disabled should email Hearts’ Disability Access Officer, Keith Ferguson, for information regarding ticket availability at [email protected]

Tickets will be available to purchase via the club's three sales channels:
  • Online at Hearts eTickets
  • Over the phone on 0333 043 1874 (option 1 then 1)
  • In person at the Hearts Ticket Office
    The Hearts Ticket Office is open 9am-6pm Monday to Friday, 9am-3pm on Saturday and 10am-4pm on Sunday.

Join us for what promises to be another great day for all Hearts supporters!

Thought Police

That’s actually the fairest way to do it. Guarantees season tickets holders and those who pick and choose a ticket.

heartsfc_fan

So if there is 1,000 (say) for segregation, then by my calculations over 10,000 will be going to corporate and hospitality ?

2 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

If in Brussels, they tend to stick to one pub, so avoid (wait for it) Michael Collins

Brother of John........????

just checked LP got 18 and its got my bro down as 0 when he gets a ticket everytime i do?

also i see they didnt add pts for the semi final because i walked up and paid cash at ticket office and they didnt ask me for postcode etc

hope il still be able to get a two tickets as i kept my semi final tickets just incase

13 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

So if there is 1,000 (say) for segregation, then by my calculations over 10,000 will be going to corporate and hospitality ?

...and all clubs.

Dalstonjambo
4 hours ago, Dalstonjambo said:

For the semi at Murrayfield the club smartly used the Tynecastle facilities for hospitality etc. Was thinking last night that it might be a smart idea to offer up brunch/breakfast hospitality packages and bus people through to Hampden. Much like we always talk about on here, most of us would rather the club had the money than somewhere else. Guess there would be a steady queue for the toilet on the bus though!

Smart lad me

Quite fancied doing hospitality but feck me that's expensive. 

Probably just get an early train and find somewhere in central weege.

Edited by graygo

Rocky jamboa

The club must have worked out that 20 loyalty points will give all season ticket holders and regular attendees a ticket. I've just sneaked in with 23 lp's ?. Delighted!

Anyone know if it'll be one ticket per person for the loyalty points phase? Assume it will be ?

3 minutes ago, graygo said:

Spaces left on our bus leaveing Edinburgh 10.00 booked into Glasgow indoor bowling club 5min walk to hampden

Edited by taylor75

1 minute ago, graygo said:

The £80 one will be busy I reckon, mate.

£30 for your ticket, throw in transport, one free drink and a breakfast.

Not too shabby.

Just now, AGoodLaugh said:

Anyone know if it'll be one ticket per person for the loyalty points phase? Assume it will be ?

Yeah it is

Mr Elwood P
Just now, Boab said:

The £80 one will be busy I reckon, mate.

£30 for your ticket, throw in transport, one free drink and a breakfast.

Not too shabby.

I was thinking £80 was pretty cheap if you didn't have the LP.

No one can really complain - if you haven't got the LP's or didn't go to the Semi then stump up extra for hospitality.