Tickets For Final

ronnie_fife

jamtartan74
10 minutes ago, starbreaker1 said:

Spare ticket available, section B6. Face value fine (£30). PM if interested.

I have pm’d u bud, I will take it if it’s available 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

jambovambo
2 hours ago, jambovambo said:

Didn't think I should post tix on here but here goes : (link to Ticket exchange entry)

Looking very good that I’m sorted here. Just to arrange handover. Thanks for looking. 

7 hours ago, Zico said:

This. I’d be checking posting history to verify that I was selling to someone on here who’s a genuine Hearts supporter. Either that or get them to sing the sash when they pick up the tickets! ?

What like this?

I've got two spare tickets, area B4, row WW. Just looking for face value, £30 each. Would need picked up in Edinburgh tomorrow (or tonight).

HamishMcGonagall
3 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

My son managed to pick me up 2 tickets but one of them has a bit missing on the right hand side, does this mean one is a concession and if it is, can I upgrade it to an Adult ticket

Cheers

No I tried to upgrade one of my concessions when I collected them from Tynecastle but they said they couldn't do it. Surely the workie on the turnstile isn't going to hold up a queue of folk getting in cause an adult's handing over a concession ticket....?? I hope not anyway!

Nucky Thompson
2 minutes ago, HamishMcGonagall said:

No I tried to upgrade one of my concessions when I collected them from Tynecastle but they said they couldn't do it. Surely the workie on the turnstile isn't going to hold up a queue of folk getting in cause an adult's handing over a concession ticket....?? I hope not anyway!

I ended up going along to the ticket office to ask them and she said once the stub was off it was impossible to look through thousands of stubs to find the right one. There was 6 tickets left in the ticket office so I bought 2 Adult tickets.

My son has got another buyer for the one adult and one concession tickets, so all good.

I wasn't going to take the chance of going all the way there and getting turned away by a jobsworth.

jambodad43

Has anybody got a spare for section Q4 so i can take my 10 yr old granson i dont mind paying adult price but needs to be in Q4 as i cant let him sit on his own 

simplesimon
Spoiler

Has anyone else's registered mail tickets failed to turn up and can the ticket office sort it out?  I just got back from 2 weeks away on business and there is no sign of any tickets or attempted delivery.

starbreaker1
4 hours ago, starbreaker1 said:

Spare ticket available, section B6. Face value fine (£30). PM if interested.

Ticket still going, if anyone is interested. Pm for details

7 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

My son managed to pick me up 2 tickets but one of them has a bit missing on the right hand side, does this mean one is a concession and if it is, can I upgrade it to an Adult ticket

Cheers

Cant upgrade.

Doctor FinnBarr
14 hours ago, Zico said:

This. I’d be checking posting history to verify that I was selling to someone on here who’s a genuine Hearts supporter. Either that or get them to sing the sash when they pick up the tickets! ?

I think they all know the words anyhow mate. There was a time at Parkhead in the mid 80s when we spotted 2 guys jumping out the Jungle and coming into the East Terrace, they were easy to spot, they were both wearing really loud Bermuda shirts. They came and stood just along from us and were suddenly surrounded by the Aggro who started singing the sash, they both joined in. At the end of the game as the buses were leaving the same 2 guys were there holding up "troops out" posters! LOL

better_call_saul
4 hours ago, HamishMcGonagall said:

Best of British young Jedi. 

Posting for a friend.

Currently 2 x £35 tickets available in P1, this is section for the players tickets for friends & family.

Tickets only available, or possibility to combine tickets and travel at £50 each.

Please DM me if interested.

Thanks

John S

20 hours ago, mitch41 said:

I've 2 £30 tickets for sale 2 mates dropped out. One B5 the other B7. If interested message me.

These 2 tickets are still available please PM if interested.

14 hours ago, HamishMcGonagall said:

My grandad was accidentally  sold a concession ticket for me for the semi and i didn't even get looked at twice.  Only thing that might be difference is they're aware a lot of people bought concession tickets in the first few hours so they might be looking out for a bit more.  Chances are you'll be fine just don't go in right at doors.

Are any of the above tickets for sale still available for tomorrow, I need one, I can come and collect it this evening if possible.

We have one adult ticket spare.....section Block A6........ looking for face value - can meet at the Glasgow indoor bowling club pre game or outside the ground about 13.30

PM me if anyone interested......ta

Edited by moz

59 minutes ago, hjb said:

Are any of the above tickets for sale still available for tomorrow, I need one, I can come and collect it this evening if possible.

I have sti ha e one available. Could sort today if that suits

34 minutes ago, Ado1874 said:

I have sti ha e one available. Could sort today if that suits

Thanks, I am now sorted.

1 hour ago, hjb said:

Ill be in Edinburgh tonight if u need one 

I have a ticket available -

West Stand - Area B2 - Row BBB - Seat 44 - £30

PM if interested - Proof of Maroon Blood essential.

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Need a ticket or two for the Cup Final give me a PM.

I should of said I have Cup Final tickets available to sell.

I’ve got a spare ticket in the West stand due to a friend being ill. PM

me if interested. We will be on the south side of Glasgow tomorrow from 11am.

Marooned in Sec Z

I have one spare ticket for sec A6, seat is in row DDD. PM if interested. Can collect from Dalkeith or arrange to meet me at Hampden.