Tickets For Final

ronnie_fife

fabienleclerq
4 minutes ago, sprinbox98 said:

Possibly a daft question. A friends has his season ticket with his grandson. His grandson won’t be going to the final but has 28 loyalty points.

Would he be able to use the grandsons 28 loyalty points and upgrade the ticket for an adult one??

Aye mate, I've done it for plenty games. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

maroonsgotop
4 minutes ago, sprinbox98 said:

Possibly a daft question. A friends has his season ticket with his grandson. His grandson won’t be going to the final but has 28 loyalty points.

Would he be able to use the grandsons 28 loyalty points and upgrade the ticket for an adult one??

shouldn't be an issue  

5 hours ago, clouston1992 said:

There’s thousands of debentures too. 

Good business for dentists at the game...

::troll::

3fingersreid

Was in the south stand for the ICT game and was hoping to go back there but that stand looks like it’s being kept for the rich and famous .

JamboGraham
31 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Any idea how many loyalty points you get for being a shareholder???

1 hour ago, Lambo85 said:

Any idea how many loyalty points you get for being a shareholder???

Think it’s either 5 or 10!!

but it’s got to be the full minimum uptake or more - those that retained the token one share get nothing. And tbh they should think about giving it up because the admin charges are excessive for them so must surely directly impact on the club!

Edited by Jambo-Fox

1 hour ago, Debut 4 said:

Good business for dentists at the game...

::troll::

Probably would have been useful at the Semi during the first half. 

Was like pulling teeth...

1 minute ago, graygo said:

Interesting .... I better keep quiet then!

I’ve only been to a handful of games over last 3 seasons but have run up 68 loyalty points, I assumed the shares contributed to that total

12 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I’ve only been to a handful of games over last 3 seasons but have run up 68 loyalty points, I assumed the shares contributed to that total

I've been wrong before mate, just know that it's not mentioned on the list of ways to get LPs.

Here's what it used to say - 

Capture.PNG

Edited by graygo

1 minute ago, graygo said:

I've been wrong before mate, just know that it's not mentioned on the list of ways to get LPs.

You are probably correct because it’s not really possible to buy the shares anymore

1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

You are probably correct because it’s not really possible to buy the shares anymore

I edited my post above. 

Boaby Ewing

If you’re in any doubt about getting one, the basic hospitality package through Hearts seems a fair deal.

£80 is only about £30 more than you’d be paying for a ticket and transport from Edinburgh anyway. 

Even if you’re not fussed about the extras (breakfast etc.), £30 for peace of mind isn’t that bad.

Got three today, two of which are for season ticket holders so will free up a couple of briefs when they go on sale. 

1 hour ago, Dave de le Noir said:

If you’re in any doubt about getting one, the basic hospitality package through Hearts seems a fair deal.

£80 is only about £30 more than you’d be paying for a ticket and transport from Edinburgh anyway. 

Even if you’re not fussed about the extras (breakfast etc.), £30 for peace of mind isn’t that bad.

Got three today, two of which are for season ticket holders so will free up a couple of briefs when they go on sale. 

Not sure that part is right, these "hospitality" tickets will come out of our normal allocation.

5 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

5 hours ago, graygo said:

Definitely still 10 points per season for shares (at least it is for one account in my network).

Edited by Stanley_

2 hours ago, Stanley_ said:

Definitely still 10 points per season for shares (at least it is for one account in my network).

:thumbsup:

I know this is probably the wrong place but lots of knowledgeable people on this thread. My old man has 2 season tickets in his name with the same customer number but only shows up as one in my network. Anyway to fix this ? 

13 hours ago, brianmc said:

Could be worse. I just checked the ticket allocations for the FA Cup Final.

Each Club will receive 28000 tickets (from a 90000 capacity Stadium).

And the pricing bands for the 'normal' ie not hospitality tickets are £45, £70, £115 and £145.

Now THAT'S mental.

Jeez... I knew it was bad but 34,000 tickets to corporate?! 

Bindy Badgy
15 hours ago, luckydug said:

Thought the LP threshold would have been higher.

Hope they have done their sums right?

Shouldn't be too hard for them to work out, they just need to run a check on the database to see ho many people have 20+ tickets.

I thought it would be higher as well as they would want to limit the number of people that could contact them when tickets initially go on sale, but that's a case of staggering demand rather than reducing it.

Shanks said no

Can you book hospitality at the ticket office or is the only way via the phone number listed.

Help please !

Shanks said no
3 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

£80 Gorgie express tickets already sold out.

FFS

going to have a disappointed laddie

Edited by The Frenchman Returns

8 hours ago, Dave de le Noir said:

It's now sold out. 

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

£80 Gorgie express tickets already sold out.

Got put through to voicemail umpteen times due to the fact "they weren't at their desk right now".

Poor.

Shanks said no
4 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Got put through to voicemail umpteen times due to the fact "they weren't at their desk right now".

Poor.

Snap, got through to her voicemail on 51st attempt and thought it was a sign.

The voicemail then says ring 0131 200 7282 - just in case anyone else is trying to get more expensive hospitality - and i left a voicemail message on that too - then found out the Gorgie Express was sold out.

Bloody hell that was quick, thought Georgie express would have been more suitable for families than the other Glasgow options

couldn’t get thru either

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, AGoodLaugh said:

all affiliated clubs used to get 2 x tickets including amateur teams. When I played in London in the 80's I used to get quite a few tixs that way. You also used to get the County Associations & referees etc getting tickets. Might have changed since then but that's how it used to work. You've also got all those debentures now either side of the half way line. And yes there will be loads going to Corporate as well.

...a bit disco
6 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Hospitality is definitely already on sale.

Not the £80 one though!

:sob:

3 hours ago, Dazo said:

I know this is probably the wrong place but lots of knowledgeable people on this thread. My old man has 2 season tickets in his name with the same customer number but only shows up as one in my network. Anyway to fix this ? 

Set one of them up as another account or sub account. I have mine set up as xxxxx and my old mans as xxxxx-1. Two separate accounts for ticketing and lp purposes. 

3 hours ago, AGoodLaugh said:

Think there’s about 20,000 Wembley Club members, basically debenture holders, who are given priority for all events at Wembley. 

I'm thinking about getting a ticket for the kilmarnock game which would push me over the 20 point threshold. Can anyone confirm that the loyalty points get added straight away, so I can buy a ticket next Friday? Cheers guys

13 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Was in the south stand for the ICT game and was hoping to go back there but that stand looks like it’s being kept for the rich and famous .

Not 100% positive on this but South Lower P1 and P2 will be available to us commoners, if I'm right in saying Hearts reserved the 3 blocks listed in their hospitality packages for their own financial gain/agenda. 

I know it doesn't make sense to have P3,P4 Southand A1 West as prime seating but Hampden own hospitality seats are in section O.

Stewie Griffin
Just now, babywhalo said:

I'm thinking about getting a ticket for the kilmarnock game which would push me over the 20 point threshold. Can anyone confirm that the loyalty points get added straight away, so I can buy a ticket next Friday? Cheers guys

If you go into the ticket office they get added straight away if you buy online usually added the following day 

13 minutes ago, Stewie Griffin said:

If you go into the ticket office they get added straight away if you buy online usually added the following day 

Perfect, cheers 

Riddley Walker
1 hour ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

anyone got a link direct to buy tickets online?

I don't think the website is very user friendly

www.hibs.net/tickets

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Set one of them up as another account or sub account. I have mine set up as xxxxx and my old mans as xxxxx-1. Two separate accounts for ticketing and lp purposes. 

Cheers, didn’t think  you could do that with the same customer number ?

Jambo 4 Ever
40 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

www.hibs.net/tickets

Weirdo

i see it’s from next Friday when we can them 

been here before
40 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Weirdo

i see it’s from next Friday when we can them 

Aye... shouldnt that last line have a question mark at the end of it?

Edited by been here before

15 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

It will be full of Celtic hangers on who only turn up at finals.

Mate can't get to games normally so trying to buy hospitality (I know not the £80 ones) .

Have left message but not convinced I'll get a call back ? Is office closed for Easter ?

Freaky Dancer

Just off the phone to my old man, apparently we got the last 3 hospitality tickets for the marriot package. Been murder trying to get through on the phone all day.

Quesada Jambo
28 minutes ago, jamboshiel said:

Just off the phone to my old man, apparently we got the last 3 hospitality tickets for the marriot package. Been murder trying to get through on the phone all day.

Hearts website saying Marriot package sold out

37 minutes ago, jamboshiel said:

I bought hospitality tickets last night . Only by chance that I looked at my phone and seen that they were on sale as of yesterday . At first I thought the would go on sale the same time as the normal tickets . Left a voicemail at 1800 and got a call back about 1900.  However I forgot to order my daughter one snap she kicked right off . Left another message and it was about 9am this morning I got a call back and the lassie sorted me another ticket and she said then that it’s sold out ! 

No complaints over the cost as it’s very good value and I would’ve been sweating for a general sale as my LP’s are below the standard .