Time to unite Behind Craig

lou

Just now, rick witter said:

**** him and **** his staff!!!! Losers. He will be getting told that on Friday at the bookies. Enough is enough 

Aw gie's peace.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• rick witter

• frankblack

• Jodami

2 minutes ago, rick witter said:

**** him and **** his staff!!!! Losers. He will be getting told that on Friday at the bookies. Enough is enough 

You'll be tellin, nae can't, anything. Ya chocolate hardman.

Just now, rick witter said:

Chocolate??? 

Aye, made of chocolate and if the heat appears, you'd melt. Big CL would stiffin' ye.

rick witter
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

Aye, made of chocolate and if the heat appears, you'd melt. Big CL would stiffin' ye.

Hahaha. Ok big stuff no probs. 

Are you happy with big Craig and the squad of losers??? 

3 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Chocolate??? 

Saft as shite!

I want a new manager, but I'll no bad mooth CL. Criticise, yes. But, FFS, your seriously out of order, at times.

rick witter
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Saft as shite!

I want a new manager, but I'll no bad mooth CL. Criticise, yes. But, FFS, your seriously out of order, at times.

Why I’m I out of order??? 

For wanting better for my club?

You will just stand by watching is get pumped everyone before you agree we need a change???? 

How does that make me soft 

Edited by rick witter

3 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Hahaha. Ok big stuff no probs. 

Are you happy with big Craig and the squad of losers??? 

No, but I'll no be abusing/booing anyone who wears the maroon.  Yes I'll get angry on here, at times, but FFS, come on. Relax a bit, I don't think they mean to lose, do you?

Edited by ri Alban

1 minute ago, rick witter said:

Why I’m I out of order??? 

For wanting better for my club?

You will just stand by watching is get pumped everyone before you agree we need a change???? 

Ok, fine, wire in. C'mon Hearts, is all I'll say.

rick witter

Totally agree cmon Hearts. Will seem so much better without Levein there. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, frankblack said:

:cornette_dog:

Yeah because the situations are so comparable.

The 2012 Hearts team were put together on a considerably larger budget than this current team.   Even with this budget he managed to get us to a storming 5th position in the league, behind St Johnstone IIRC.

well done tiresomely predictable - but I will remind you that hearts were the long-priced 2nd favourites in the semi-final but rather than our bottle crashing at harthill we turned up

just about no-one will be happier than me if we win this cup final but there's not a lot to be confident about - leveins record against the old firm in Glasgow is beyond atrocious

13 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

well done tiresomely predictable - but I will remind you that hearts were the long-priced 2nd favourites in the semi-final but rather than our bottle crashing at harthill we turned up

just about no-one will be happier than me if we win this cup final but there's not a lot to be confident about - leveins record against the old firm in Glasgow is beyond atrocious

What is it that is so difficult for you to understand that this Hearts team is run on a fraction of the budget that the 2012 team were?

Man for man, how many of our current squad would have got into that team?  That team was stronger in all the key positions.

Time to unite behind Cathro’s twin Levein more like. 

If Levein loves Hearts so much why hasn’t he resigned ?

If Ann Budge has Hearts best interests at heart why hasn’t she sacked Levein ?

Wake up you Levein worshipers you either don’t know anything about football 

or you just don’t care about the crap football we are dished up.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, frankblack said:

What is it that is so difficult for you to understand that this Hearts team is run on a fraction of the budget that the 2012 team were?

Man for man, how many of our current squad would have got into that team?  That team was stronger in all the key positions.

i think it is you who is actually struggling to grasp the concept of relative strength 

I've neither the time nor the inclination to help you with it further so have a reasonable evening :)

Edited by MoncurMacdonaldMercer

9 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Time to unite behind Cathro’s twin Levein more like. 

If Levein loves Hearts so much why hasn’t he resigned ? Because he believes he can turn it around.

If Ann Budge has Hearts best interests at heart why hasn’t she sacked Levein ? Because she believes he can turn it around.

Wake up you Levein worshipers you either don’t know anything about football 

or you just don’t care about the crap football we are dished up.

You can stop asking these questions now.  :thumbsup:

22 minutes ago, graygo said:

You can stop asking these questions now.  :thumbsup:

Question 1.      Wrong

Question 2.     Wrong

Poor graygo you go to the Dunces chair in the corner.

Edited by mitch41

buzzbomb1958

Whoever started this tread is either blind or doesn't know **** all about football ,has he been to a game or even watched on telly , Hearts have played the worst shitiest football you will ever see  levein is a ****in dinosaur I actually watched the vermin playing their big brothers and they played football not hoofball ,hibs Will give us hiding Doon there no joke be afraid be very afraid

2 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Whoever started this tread is either blind or doesn't know **** all about football ,has he been to a game or even watched on telly , Hearts have played the worst shitiest football you will ever see  levein is a ****in dinosaur I actually watched the vermin playing their big brothers and they played football not hoofball ,hibs Will give us hiding Doon there no joke be afraid be very afraid

Well said buzzbomb. Your views are not only supported by the majority of fans but also by many ex Hearts players who privately at functions agree the big man is not doing the job we the fans and team deserve.

I watch Craig Levein sometimes, when he is being filmed or doing interviews.   Since his health scare

there has been a change.  I am sure he realises he might have to go soon for the good of further progress

but he will go with my blessing. 

So who next ?   Not Mikey Stewart though he would love it. 

1 hour ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

i think it is you who is actually struggling to grasp the concept of relative strength 

I've neither the time nor the inclination to help you with it further so have a reasonable evening :)

There you go, making ridiculous comparisons you can't justify and getting upset when challenged.

My point is proven.

1 hour ago, Alva-Jambo said:

I watch Craig Levein sometimes, when he is being filmed or doing interviews.   Since his health scare

there has been a change.  I am sure he realises he might have to go soon for the good of further progress

but he will go with my blessing. 

So who next ?   Not Mikey Stewart though he would love it. 

I am worrying about my sanity.  I was watching Sky tonight and thought Nigel Pearson would make a good manager at Hearts.

Regardless, there are a lot of decent ex-managers out there.

CL apologists love to slag off Mikey Stewart but the fact is he’s right. Under CL we have made little progress and signed a long list of duds many of whom don’t actually play for the club yet get paid. Our tactics are one dimensional with clubs like Livi outplaying us. What surprised me most about Saturday was the number of empty seats normally occupied by season ticket holders, before the game. Moral throughout the club and support is visibly poor and is a mile away from the feel good factor we used to have.

it would do harm for the club to announce CL is retiring at the end of the season on health grounds. He deserves to be kept on as a non exec director but we need new blood to control all footballing matters. Otherwise we will drift back to something like the 1970’s .

Finlay James
3 minutes ago, Prof said:

CL apologists love to slag off Mikey Stewart but the fact is he’s right. Under CL we have made little progress and signed a long list of duds many of whom don’t actually play for the club yet get paid. Our tactics are one dimensional with clubs like Livi outplaying us. What surprised me most about Saturday was the number of empty seats normally occupied by season ticket holders, before the game. Moral throughout the club and support is visibly poor and is a mile away from the feel good factor we used to have.

it would do harm for the club to announce CL is retiring at the end of the season on health grounds. He deserves to be kept on as a non exec director but we need new blood to control all footballing matters. Otherwise we will drift back to something like the 1970’s .

Youre very young, that's obvious.  If you were there in the 70's, you would never compare what we have now to what we really didn't have back then.  

For sure, we're playing crap at the moment but we're building a solid foundation that will ensure we've never go back to the bad old days of the 70's or Romanov era again.  It takes time but it's worth waiting for.

Allowayjambo1874
11 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Youre very young, that's obvious.  If you were there in the 70's, you would never compare what we have now to what we really didn't have back then.  

For sure, we're playing crap at the moment but we're building a solid foundation that will ensure we've never go back to the bad old days of the 70's or Romanov era again.  It takes time but it's worth waiting for.

Sorry FJ I think harking back 40 years and comparing it with now is disingenuous, that would be like saying we were brilliant in the 50s it’s absolutely pathetic we’ve sunk so low. And btw I did watch Hearts in the 70’s.

As for patience, how long does it take as after our first year back it looks like 5th, 6th and 6th finishes. I could give you last year with all the youngsters playing but the season it’s been appalling and the ‘playing academy ‘ players doesn’t ring true, Morrison is about the only one who’s played decent game time this season.

Edited by Allowayjambo1874

buzzbomb1958
10 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

I agree with half what you say but it's a new era we need someone who has a knowledge of the modern game I'm afraid managers of levein and McLeish era have been left behind in tactical awareness it's time to look outside the box , how do the vermin manage to bring managers in that do a job it's bewildering

Finlay James
4 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

Sorry FJ I think harking back 40 years and comparing it with now is disingenuous, that would be like saying we were brilliant in the 50s it’s absolutely pathetic we’ve sunk so low. And btw I did watch Hearts in the 70’s.

As for patience, how long does it take as after our first year back it looks like 5th, 6th and 6th finishes. I could give you last year with all the youngsters playing but the season it’s been appalling and the ‘playing academy ‘ players doesn’t ring true, Morrison is about the only one who’s played decent game time this season.

I didnt hark back to the 70's, the poster that I was responding to did, he said we were heading backward to those days which is just not true.

Finlay James
Just now, buzzbomb1958 said:

I agree with half what you say but it's a new era we need someone who has a knowledge of the modern game I'm afraid managers of levein and McLeish era have been left behind in tactical awareness it's time to look outside the box , how do the vermin manage to bring managers in that do a job it's bewildering

I agree, I think that Levein has done well to lift the club post admin but now is time to move on.  hes lost the plot and it's painful to watch.

buzzbomb1958
57 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

I agree, I think that Levein has done well to lift the club post admin but now is time to move on.  hes lost the plot and it's painful to watch.

Hopefully the final will be Craig's swansong he will be remembered for what he done at Dundee it's and being a PHM but he will probably know himself it's time to enjoy his seat on the board,but and a very big but we have to get rid of the whole coaching side and pick a manager who will move this club forward with new coaches with new ideas ,I think this will have to happen to fill the ground with happy punters we deserve better imo

Edited by buzzbomb1958
Spelling

1 hour ago, Finlay James said:

I didnt hark back to the 70's, the poster that I was responding to did, he said we were heading backward to those days which is just not true.

Might not be true but I watched a poor Hearts during the 70's and there was a reason they were a poor teams... we had hehaw money to get decent players !! At the present time we are spunking money like confetti on duds that CL has brought to the side. So in summary CL is wasting shed loads of money on a bunch of players who are in the main not up to it, the rest of the under performing is down to his tactics and poor coaching. So while I agree with your post think a bit more deeply about it pound for pound we are actually back in the 70's performance vs pounds the money being lavished on players is not bringing the proper returns... in my opinion.

Maroonblood22

I can't even be arsed to quote the many posts mentioning Sergio's apparently stronger financial position during THAT cup run. Comparing Sergio's operating conditions to the resources that CL has had is just laughable.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/hearts/8992322/Hearts-ordered-by-SPL-to-pay-outstanding-players-wages.html

"An SPL sub-committee met today after players' union PFA Scotland submitted a formal complaint on behalf of Hearts' first-team squad on Dec 16, when wages were not paid on time for a third consecutive month. December's pay remains outstanding and the SPL have made a series of demands in order to halt the financial uncertainty surrounding the club.

An SPL statement read: "An SPL board sub-committee today adjudicated in the dispute between 14 players and Heart of Midlothian FC."

The SPL board sub-committee has ordered December wages to be paid by Jan 11.

"Interest on all sums overdue from October, November and December wages must also be paid by Jan 11. January salaries must be paid on time on Jan 16."

Sorry but time is up.  The only way I will get behind Levein and his merry sidekicks now is to close the door behind them on their way out.  I barely even feel love for the club nowadays.

2 hours ago, Finlay James said:

Is the only answer. 

Even put as simply as that the screwballs still don't understand. 

Nookie Bear

Why are we always comparing to the 1970's?

How about he 1980's where a team of young academy talent and sensible purchases almost won the league?

6 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

How about he 1980's where a team of young academy talent and sensible purchases almost won the league?

My fav is "we almost went bust". Like that has anything to do with us getting horsed of the Huns on Sat.

Edited by i8hibsh

7 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

You can't compare the 80s either, the 90s is stretching it. Everyone over the age of 50 is a Dinosaur and football's changed apparently.

Back to Cathro I reckon.

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

My fav is "we almost went bust". Like that has anything to do with us getting horsed of the Huns on Sat.

Spot on..

The Huns are a much better team than us, have much better players and pay 5 times the wages to a bigger squad. 

Good post i8, keeping it real.

BOBTHEBRUCE
13 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Spot on..

The Huns are a much better team than us, have much better players and pay 5 times the wages to a bigger squad. 

How did Hibs manage to get a draw against Celtic then? Celtic's budget is about 4 times that of Rangers. 

How have Aberdeen beaten Rangers twice this season? 

Edited by BOBTHEBRUCE

15 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Spot on..

We have lost to every team in the league (bar St J iirc), scored few conceded many.

9 minutes ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

How did Hibs manage to get a draw against Celtic then? Celtic's budget is about 4 times that of Rangers. 

How have Aberdeen beaten Rangers twice this season? 

You've got all the answers Bob, you don't need me interfering.

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

We have lost to every team in the league (bar St J iirc), scored few conceded many.

Think we've also beaten every team in the league except Rangers. 

We're an average team in an average to poor league. 

BOBTHEBRUCE
3 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

You've got all the answers Bob, you don't need me interfering.

And you've got all the excuses ?

1 minute ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

And you've got all the excuses ?

Facts I like to call them personally, but you crack on getting yourself all flustered.

3 hours ago, Finlay James said:

First saw Hearts in late 1950’s and have been a regular since then. I’ve seen a good few great Hearts teams and players and I can state with some assurance that the likes of Uche, Dikamona, Vanacek, Bozanic and most of the other CL duds wouldn’t have got a sniff of a game in the 60’s, 80’s, and 90’s. As for the Romanov era- it was one of the most exciting times at Tynie. Although Hobos and that *rsehole The Tache,  like to slag Vlad off, the only reason he went bankrupt was the 2007/8 financial crisis and not by ploughing money into Hearts. 

Enzo Chiefo
2 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Facts I like to call them personally, but you crack on getting yourself all flustered.

Can I ask what it is that frightens you about Levein being replaced? Will you miss his tactics, the style of play? Perhaps the garbage that he mumbles post match? Why does he have such a hold over you? You'll still be able to go to the games and enjoy your day out. So, what is it that frightens you about an underperforming employee and his coaches being sacked. Nothing can surely be more frightening than looking at the league table. 

13 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Think we've also beaten every team in the league except Rangers. 

We're an average team in an average to poor league. 

Outstanding resources available at our club and we are mid table of a very average league.  Does that not resonate with you in any way?  It seems like every week is a failure for us.

56 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Is the only answer. 

Even put as simply as that the screwballs still don't understand. 

Yep, look how long it’s taken Heckingbottom to reinvigorate a failing club. CL is totally uninspiring, on the radio, in person, and on the football pitch via his players. H1b5 are 9 without defeat. CL it seems has run out of ideas, he has hit his ceiling in my opinion. Thanks Craig, for all you have done. But even Kings have to fall on their swords some day ......

Maroonblood22
28 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Facts?

We finished 5th the season before last

We finished 6th last season

We're currently 6th (with a -5 goal difference)

We are currently 11 points and 21 goals behind 3rd placed Aberdeen

We're only 8 points clear of 9th placed newly promoted Livingston who actually have a better goal difference than us (they've also conceded 12 less than us)

We got pumped 5-0 off newly promoted Livingston this season

We lost at home to bottom placed Dundee who have only won 4 games all season and have a -45 goal difference

At a time when our club is in it's most stable off-field position in years I just cannot understand how any Hearts supporter would be happy for this 'progress' to continue under Levein's 'stewardship'.

Edited by Maroonblood22

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Outstanding resources available at our club and we are mid table of a very average league.  Does that not resonate with you in any way?  It seems like every week is a failure for us.

You gave up years ago so of course you see everything as failure. 

You see a Cup final appearance as failure. 

If I ever felt like that I'd have given up years ago.