Jump to content
Cruickshank for Scotland

Smoke bombs

Recommended Posts

Hungry hippo

Smoke bombs - I don't care either way.

Song choices - embarrassing for the club and when you're being booed by your own fans surely that's a sign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Doc
3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

 

You really thought a grey stinking smoke bomb looked good? Really??? ?

 

Without checking. Yes, that’s what I said.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
obua
9 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Personally dont mind the smoke bombs, however once better CCTV is involved at Tynecastle it’ll be very easy to ban the morons that are singing the sectarian nonsense with video evidence.

It won’t be easy because they let them off in there crowd ,hard to identify who set it off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LewisR5-1

RIP all the Hearts fans who died as a result of the smoke bombs today. My thoughts are with the families of the deceased ?❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Back to 2005
17 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

 

Pathetic post

Whatever. You got nothing more important to worry about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spleedoink
2 minutes ago, communist said:

 

Your one of the minority who believes Hearts represent a protestant/unionist anti Catholic platform opportunity are you? 

 

These things have no place at a football match. 

Do you think I have one leg,ginger hair with a small bald patch,3 children -two which live with their Grandparents in Basingstoke as well.?

Nope 

I dont do Sectarianism.

The problem is you dont like other opinions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
leginten
55 minutes ago, Spleedoink said:

Blah blah 

What is a matter with "BOUNCING" or the UNION flag?

1st and last paragraph's are exempt.

 

 

I always try to avoid wearing the opposition colours when I go to support Hearts.

 

Strange old world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruickshank for Scotland
7 minutes ago, The Doc said:

 

Without checking. Yes, that’s what I said.

 

 

 

Thought I’d better check ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruickshank for Scotland
4 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Whatever. You got nothing more important to worry about?

 

Not tonight no. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Doc
1 minute ago, ecjambo said:

 

If singing about “Fenians blood” doesn’t offend you then there’s something not right. 

 

It doesn’t offend me. It’s words.

 

In the same way Celtic singing glorifying the IRA doesn’t offend me. It’s words.

 

There also hasn’t been a flag invented that has yet offended me. It’s a piece of material.

 

Football is tribal, always has been always will be. Daft young laddies doing what daft young laddies do but I’m able to separate what I hear and see inside a football stadium from that in the real world.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
newbie
7 minutes ago, LewisR5-1 said:

RIP all the Hearts fans who died as a result of the smoke bombs today. My thoughts are with the families of the deceased ?❤️

.....and RIP to your last remaining pair of neurons. Gone and instantly forgotten.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarah O

I hope the anti-kafflik mob amongst us liked the all Catholic goal from Mulraney and big Uche. 

 

Infact... Hope they saw his immediate celebration. :jj:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambos_1874

I saw some of these idiots turn around and almost taunt those fans who booed them when they started singing they're IRA/Pope songs. These people are so stupid that booing them ill have no impact and the only way to teach them is to identify them and ban them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Doc
1 minute ago, Jambos_1874 said:

I saw some of these idiots turn around and almost taunt those fans who booed them when they started singing they're IRA/Pope songs. These people are so stupid that booing them ill have no impact and the only way to teach them is to identify them and ban them.

 

As per my earlier post, booing them will encourage them further. Imo

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hairysackofbaws
1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Feckin arseholes 

Blah blah blah. 

 

Bed wetter 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zaba

The IRA and pope referencing songs are completely unwelcome, it embarrasses me and the club when they start that shite.

 

the smoke bombs/flares, however, are a welcome addition in my eyes. The club/authorities should be doing all they can to minimise risks with these things if they cannot be stopped. I think they look good, and if properly managed can help generate a good image/atmosphere. If not, they are obviously dangerous and cause an issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
To Be Frank

Puberty will kick in, they’ll discover the opposite sex and move on to other pursuits at some point ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj
26 minutes ago, Barack said:

Getting spicy on the board these last few minutes. 

 

Considering there's about 10 regular doom-merchant trolls missing today, I'm quite surprised it's taken this long to warm up.

 

:jjyay:

Is one of them not busy crucifying CL on the other forum?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
Just now, sadj said:

Is one of them not busy crucifying CL on the other forum?

Dunno mate. Deviants over there.

 

Best avoided. ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19/05/2012

Passed some boy on the street before the stadium and he was holding a Union Jack with some pish about Northern Ireland on it. Honesty the guy looked about 16 wearing the stone island gear like the rest of these pre pubescent gimps. Singing ftp and the ira numerous times also during the game. Absolute embarrassment 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Dunno mate. Deviants over there.

 

Best avoided. ??

Indeed Gin and Birthmark pish i think i’ll do as suggested and avoid.

 

Why is there an influx of kids on here tonight when I was their age and Hearts won big games i most definitely could not see a phone let alone type on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kendoll
12 minutes ago, The Doc said:

 

It doesn’t offend me. It’s words.

 

In the same way Celtic singing glorifying the IRA doesn’t offend me. It’s words.

 

There also hasn’t been a flag invented that has yet offended me. It’s a piece of material.

 

Football is tribal, always has been always will be. Daft young laddies doing what daft young laddies do but I’m able to separate what I hear and see inside a football stadium from that in the real world.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sure today's official Man of the Match Jake Mulraney, the public very strong Catholic, loves hearing his own fans sing about being up to his fans knees in his religious beliefs blood. 

 

Might be funny if it wasn't so unbelievably pathetic, tragic and embarrassing. Maybe when these fans are older, they'll see the pure embarrassment of their behaviour. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Indeed Gin and Birthmark pish i think i’ll do as suggested and avoid.

 

Why is there an influx of kids on here tonight when I was their age and Hearts won big games i most definitely could not see a phone let alone type on it

When you were their age, it was Nokia 3310's.

 

The screen was too ****ing wee, that's why!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
newbie
2 minutes ago, Zaba said:

.

 

the smoke bombs/flares, however, are a welcome addition in my eyes. The club/authorities should be doing all they can to minimise risks with these things if they cannot be stopped. I think they look good, and if properly managed can help generate a good image/atmosphere. If not, they are obviously dangerous and cause an issue.

So, a bit like wildlife then - nice to look at but could be dangerous. Why not introduce big cats to the Scottish countryside since they make a pretty picture too? If those pesky lions, tigers and jaguars start maiming and killing people, not to worry, we can burn them to death with those pretty smoke bombs and flares. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj
1 minute ago, Barack said:

When you were their age, it was Nokia 3310's.

 

The screen was too ****ing wee, that's why!

nokia 3310s!!! I had a motorola flip phone ill have you know... first one even took a credit card sized sim card ?? Also cost the club about £140 a month to make a 5min call

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
communist
23 minutes ago, Spleedoink said:

Do you think I have one leg,ginger hair with a small bald patch,3 children -two which live with their Grandparents in Basingstoke as well.?

Nope 

I dont do Sectarianism.

The problem is you dont like other opinions

 

Strange response. Random. 

 

You don't like the fact I boo'd which implies you don't like my opinion either?

 

These flags and songs have no place, and are unwelcome at Hearts games. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Doc
6 minutes ago, Kendoll said:

I'm sure today's official Man of the Match Jake Mulraney, the public very strong Catholic, loves hearing his own fans sing about being up to his fans knees in his religious beliefs blood. 

 

Might be funny if it wasn't so unbelievably pathetic, tragic and embarrassing. Maybe when these fans are older, they'll see the pure embarrassment of their behaviour. 

 

I doubt he cares, tbh. 

 

Like me, he’ll be well aware that those singing what they did would more than likely shake his hand and ask for a selfie if they ever met him.

 

Regards your closing sentence. Yes, as has been the case all my life, most will grow out of it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haken
36 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Smoke bombs - I don't care either way.

Song choices - embarrassing for the club and when you're being booed by your own fans surely that's a sign.

I’m not sure the booing of ‘fellow’ fans will bother them that much.  They will probably view themselves as being a bit of an elite group, solely responsible for creating atmosphere and being a wee bit edgy.  Being booed will only reinforce their belief that they are edgy and the rest of us are boring old farts.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thecorrieorphin
1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

And the same wee twats will greet and go on the attack when Anne has to realise another statement on Monday. 

 

Beyond comprehension now.

You love Italian football . Come on , these lads are just trying to create a bit atmosphere. Nothing wrong with a smoke bomb as long as it's not thrown at anyone . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jb66

hearts 3 caley 0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Future's Maroon
57 minutes ago, Barack said:

Getting spicy on the board these last few minutes. 

 

Considering there's about 10 regular doom-merchant trolls missing today, I'm quite surprised it's taken this long to warm up.

 

:jjyay:

 They are probably in their beds hence why missing.

 

 

also, I see a few of said little arseholes are now appearing on here (after a call on Facebook no doubt) and trying to defend their actions.

 

A lot of them have been frequenting my local boozers/clubs recently....14-20 year olds thinking they are wee hard men and the new ‘ultra’s’, sad as **** some of the youth today...only out for one thing, trouble.

 

It was a great occasion but some just want to run about like wee Danny Dyers....******s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spleedoink
23 minutes ago, communist said:

 

Strange response. Random. 

 

You don't like the fact I boo'd which implies you don't like my opinion either?

 

These flags and songs have no place, and are unwelcome at Hearts games. 

 

What flags?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terracing always.
7 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

 They are probably in their beds hence why missing.

 

 

also, I see a few of said little arseholes are now appearing on here (after a call on Facebook no doubt) and trying to defend their actions.

 

A lot of them have been frequenting my local boozers/clubs recently....14-20 year olds thinking they are wee hard men and the new ‘ultra’s’, sad as **** some of the youth today...only out for one thing, trouble.

 

It was a great occasion but some just want to run about like wee Danny Dyers....******s.

And how much trouble was there?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeff

Outwith the pope song I thought the young team were great today. Got the place going

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natural Orders

I’d make them pay the fines that hearts are no doubt going to be charged with and until they pay the whole thing back - they can’t go to another hearts game again

 

Absolute scumbags 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JimKongUno
1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

 

My rugby playing son would have provided that service.

 

:Aye:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terracing always.
2 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

I’d make them pay the fines that hearts are no doubt going to be charged with and until they pay the whole thing back - they can’t go to another hearts game again

 

Absolute scumbags 

Fines for what? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sadj
8 minutes ago, Terracing always. said:

Fines for what? 

The ones that the SFA will happily chuck at us if it continues. Wether people like ot or not the authorities have said its not acceptable and no doubt as always we will be the team chosen to set a precedent. Would be easier if they were just kept away from the games same wi the dodgy songs for a bit until we don’t have heat on us from authorities 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruickshank for Scotland
1 hour ago, hairysackofbaws said:

Blah blah blah. 

 

Bed wetter 

 

Going by the infantile nature of your post I would suggest you’re still wearing plastic nappies to bed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruickshank for Scotland
23 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Outwith the pope song I thought the young team were great today. Got the place going

 

Got the whole place booing you mean!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
communist
28 minutes ago, Spleedoink said:

What flags?

 

Try harder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1874Gorgie1874

Hearts get to the final and people are actually moaning about smoke bombs ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
munro9

Sectarian singing, stamp it out!

smoke bombs, as long as they don’t damage our pitch, no problem!

read some pish on this thread tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terracing always.
1 minute ago, sadj said:

The ones that the SFA will happily chuck at us if it continues. Wether people like ot or not the authorities have said its not acceptable and no doubt as always we will be the team chosen to set a precedent. Would be easier if they were just kept away from the games same wi the dodgy songs for a bit until we don’t have heat on us from authorities 

Fair enough, I like thousands of others aren't offended or bothered by the lads. Just flabbergasted by the venomous hatred driven towards them by our own fans. 

I don't condone the sectarianism but it honestly doesn't bother me, the flares I think bring something different to our unfortunately bland support, the racism for me is undefendable and anyone doing that should be banned, fined, jailed and given a slap by anyone near them. 

Just my personal opinion and I know we all have varied opinions. If we get celtic in the final then maybe some of our easily offended should stay away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruickshank for Scotland
9 minutes ago, 1874Gorgie1874 said:

Hearts get to the final and people are actually moaning about smoke bombs ??

 

Already been said - keep up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fila

This type of thread will be mega after the fianl, particulary if its against  Celtic .............. it will be carnage , make no mistake about that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zaba
1 hour ago, newbie said:

So, a bit like wildlife then - nice to look at but could be dangerous. Why not introduce big cats to the Scottish countryside since they make a pretty picture too? If those pesky lions, tigers and jaguars start maiming and killing people, not to worry, we can burn them to death with those pretty smoke bombs and flares. 

 

Not really, no...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mister Dee

Whether or not you're offended by sectarianism isn't important to the Club.

It has no place in modern football.

It discourages investment in the game, & is an embarrassment to most normal people. If the law changes & we as a Club are held accountable for supporters actions/behaviour -we can demonstrate that we are tackling it. 

 

Football is not the place for politics, religion, or national flag waving.  

I'm there to support my team -I don't care what colour, religion, or nationality the players are. It is not reasonable to sing anti catholic songs, & then say you're not anti catholic. 

 

It's great to know that the bigots will gradually be identified & banned from Tynecastle. Before this weekend, I wondered if Budge would be up for the battle -& she clearly is. 

 

How do you feel about that, bigots? ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruickshank for Scotland
20 minutes ago, Terracing always. said:

Fair enough, I like thousands of others aren't offended or bothered by the lads. Just flabbergasted by the venomous hatred driven towards them by our own fans. 

I don't condone the sectarianism but it honestly doesn't bother me, the flares I think bring something different to our unfortunately bland support, the racism for me is undefendable and anyone doing that should be banned, fined, jailed and given a slap by anyone near them. 

Just my personal opinion and I know we all have varied opinions. If we get celtic in the final then maybe some of our easily offended should stay away. 

 

Sectarianism doesn’t bother you? ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruickshank for Scotland
21 minutes ago, munro9 said:

Sectarian singing, stamp it out!

smoke bombs, as long as they don’t damage our pitch, no problem!

read some pish on this thread tonight.

 

Smoke bombs no problem???

Apart from the fact that setting off smoke bombs in a football stadium is illegal and banned!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...