Smoke bombs

Thomaso

Alex Kintner
26 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Really?

I don’t get it. Is it a reference to the club not giving out free episodes of Rainbow to supporters with additional needs? 

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Thomaso

• Governor Tarkin

• Deviskan

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, To Be Frank said:

I don’t get it. Is it a reference to the club not giving out free episodes of Rainbow to supporters with additional needs? 

:lol:

Lordy, what a Bungle.

34 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Misses the rest of the season and the cup final for something as shit as that. 21 years old as well, I really didn't think anyone outside of school age would get their jollies from this?

Bazzas right boot

Fell out his pocket ????

Genuis levels of stupidity. 

Deary me. 

The idiots can't even idiot properly nowadays. 

Jambof3tornado
15 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I don't know who's worse on this thread, the w*****s  who throw them or the w*****s who support them.

Same thing. Its bad for the club. Supporting those disobeying the rules is the same as disobeying the rules.

Wonder if the banned lad has a season ticket?

You get controlled pyro displays at Murrayfield for rugby matches. Wee black boxes that sit about 10 metres in from the touchline firing off a few fireworks and sometimes bigger boxes that shoot flames into the air. They have to be done before the game and can't obviously be done during games i.e. when somebody scores. I personally don't think that they are worth the effort, just get on with the game instead of having people running around gathering in the wee boxes, so those of you who think pyros in a controlled manner will be ok, they area complete waste of time and money imo and add absolutely nothing.

Having said all that I don't think controlled pyros are what the smoke bomb lot really want, they want to light and throw them themselves and as far as I can see unless the new cctv is good enough to identify the culprits next season the only way they will be made to stop is if either the police or a different kind of steward wade into the crowd and pull them out. It appears that no amount of asking, pleading or reasoning by the club will make them stop their reckless selfishness.

Jambof3tornado
8 minutes ago, 1953 said:

You get controlled pyro displays at Murrayfield for rugby matches. Wee black boxes that sit about 10 metres in from the touchline firing off a few fireworks and sometimes bigger boxes that shoot flames into the air. They have to be done before the game and can't obviously be done during games i.e. when somebody scores. I personally don't think that they are worth the effort, just get on with the game instead of having people running around gathering in the wee boxes, so those of you who think pyros in a controlled manner will be ok, they area complete waste of time and money imo and add absolutely nothing.

Having said all that I don't think controlled pyros are what the smoke bomb lot really want, they want to light and throw them themselves and as far as I can see unless the new cctv is good enough to identify the culprits next season the only way they will be made to stop is if either the police or a different kind of steward wade into the crowd and pull them out. It appears that no amount of asking, pleading or reasoning by the club will make them stop their reckless selfishness.

The club will employ a pyro dog to sniff the crowd as they enter. The club knows the fans to look at. Not sure why anyone would risk a ban and criminal record just to set off a cheap smoke bomb.

11 minutes ago, 1953 said:

A different kind of steward?

1 minute ago, 1953 said:

Ones who are paid enough to pull people out of the crowd.

.....and are mental !

It would make some people think twice. 

Think they do it in some Eastern European countries Romania and the likes!

Nutjobs !

RoboSteward, Darth Steward, Steward Skywalker and beer bellied, unshaven, truck driving, cross dressing "call me Susan at the weekends" Stewards?

37 minutes ago, Barack said:

They're called riot police. And even they won't do that.

If you go flying into 50-100 bigoted arseholes with 4 or 5 of your mates, that are on minimum wage too...make sure you text your family what flowers you'd like at your funeral before you do.

Ok, so there aren't any stewards who can be expected to do it, fair enough, I wouldn't do that job either but the idiots aren't going to stop without bring made to. Other than that I don't know what the answer is. Fingers crossed the cctv does the job.

2 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

A right pwopa nut job one

2 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Like a super steward.

2 hours ago, 1953 said:

Ones who are paid enough to pull people out of the crowd.

2 hours ago, Boab said:

.....and are mental !

It would make some people think twice. 

Think they do it in some Eastern European countries Romania and the likes!

Nutjobs !

2 hours ago, Barack said:

They're called riot police. And even they won't do that.

If you go flying into 50-100 bigoted arseholes with 4 or 5 of your mates, that are on minimum wage too...make sure you text your family what flowers you'd like at your funeral before you do.

?? Iv waded into some proper set toos but even I’d think twice about 100 wee neds in a confined space with seats. Its not like the old days where you picked the biggest guy floored him and the rest behaved. They all have an attitude of you can’t touch me and the SIA has ruined door stewards nevermind event staff who are usually minimum wage shirt fillers who aren’t capable of dealing with something by talking or getting off their phones long enough to look up. They def can’t do anything fizziculll and those that could would just be lifted and the object of their physical aggression would be let off and prob apologised too 

Edited by sadj

Alex Kintner
41 minutes ago, sadj said:

?? Iv waded into some proper set toos but even I’d think twice about 100 wee neds in a confined space with seats. Its not like the old days where you picked the biggest guy floored him and the rest behaved. They all have an attitude of you can’t touch me and the SIA has ruined door stewards nevermind event staff who are usually minimum wage shirt fillers who aren’t capable of dealing with something by talking or getting off their phones long enough to look up. They def can’t do anything fizziculll and those that could would just be lifted and the object of their physical aggression would be let off and prob apologised too 

“Yeah but did you say anything at the time”

Bazzas right boot

Who the **** takes a smoke bomb to a game any way. 

Bus fares- check 

Super dry jacket - check

New pair of vans - check

Jeans that look like leggings - check

Union Jack canvas - check

Smoke bomb- check

Lets go, hit the town. 

full-1097274310309nned1.jpg

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I'd be interested to know what this controlled manner would be?

My wife asks me that too. 

1 hour ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Bus fares- check 

Super dry jacket - check

New pair of vans - check

Smoke bomb- check

Lets go, hit the town. 

Socks - uncheck 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Socks - uncheck 

??

Lol

I actually had that then deleted it! 

I have been told after I commentated on this last season that they do wear socks, they're just really small and only cover the foot! 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, kila said:

Testicles - not dropped yet

Go to the doctors mate. 

1 minute ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Go to the doctors mate. 

Can only assume them wearing the legging jean things have yet to have their baws drop!

Shanks said no
1 hour ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Bus fares- check 

Super dry jacket - check

New pair of vans - check

Smoke bomb- check

Lets go, hit the town. 

According to Mrs Frenchman they are called Jeggings.

Bazzas right boot
53 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Go to the doctors mate. 

?

I know... ?

Bazzas right boot
53 minutes ago, kila said:

Can only assume them wearing the legging jean things have yet to have their baws drop!

I Ken. ?

Pyrotechnics should be kept in the hands of pros at any organised event however I took this pic and thought it captured the atmosphere pretty well.

image.jpeg

Nookie Bear

I think everyone needs to accept the fact that the Cup Final is going to show both the very best and very worst of the Hearts support.

Probably best to get it out of the way beforehand.

54 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I think everyone needs to accept the fact that the Cup Final is going to show both the very best and very worst of the Hearts support.

Probably best to get it out of the way beforehand.

Like Parkhead !!

Going along to that one with my wits about me !

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

According to Mrs Frenchman they are called Jeggings.

Really? 

?

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, kelosom said:

Pyrotechnics should be kept in the hands of pros at any organised event however I took this pic and thought it captured the atmosphere pretty well.

image.jpeg

Does look kewl. 

Craig Levein should have smoke bombs at the ready, if we score he fires two on to the pitch. 

Macphee mops up. 

Do the young team still wear those drop crotch jeans that look like you've stepped into your jersey by mistake?

If so,    no wonder they get smoke bombs in.    You could smuggle through a crate full in those.   

Big Slim Stylee
21 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Do the young team still wear those drop crotch jeans that look like you've stepped into your jersey by mistake?

If so,    no wonder they get smoke bombs in.    You could smuggle through a crate full in those.   

No it’s the skin tights nowadays. So basically it looks like you’re packing something special whether you get in the ground or not.....