• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Thomaso

• Governor Tarkin

• Deviskan

jimmy the jambo

I guess the metal detectors that got used today don’t pick these up? 

Whoever takes them them into a ground is pretty brave and stupid if you love the Hearts,The consequences aren’t worth it IMO.

heartsfc_fan

Inverness fans lobbed one before the kick off aswell. So much for proper searches at the turnstiles.

If I had been sitting in the vicinity the arsehole would have deserved a firm slapping!

Don't care much regarding the smoke bombs, but it was the same arses singing **** the pope and the ira. Happily booed down by myself and thankfully, a good few others. 

Wee cretins bouncing about with union flags looking like fully subscribed wee huns. Embarrassing. 

Apart from that, and the stupidly small roll that came with my chips, a fantastic day out and result. 

1 minute ago, communist said:

Don't care much regarding the smoke bombs, but it was the same arses singing **** the pope and the ira. Happily booed down by myself and thankfully, a good few others. 

Wee cretins bouncing about with union flags looking like fully subscribed wee huns. Embarrassing. 

Apart from that, and the stupidly small roll that came with my chips, a fantastic day out and result. 

Heard the booing - wondered what it was about. Well done to those who did.

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Heard the booing - wondered what it was about. Well done to those who did.

Booed the Billy boy songs as well. Good on them! 

Why can't they create the atmosphere without the nonsense! 

gashauskis9

I got padded down at the turnstiles.  How the **** can these wee pricks get in with smoke bombs and flares???

I was sat beside a mum with her two kids and they were terrified when they saw the smoke coming towards them.

****ing arseholes, the lot of them ???

13 minutes ago, jimmy the jambo said:

I guess the metal detectors that got used today don’t pick these up? 

Whoever takes them them into a ground is pretty brave and stupid if you love the Hearts,The consequences aren’t worth it IMO.

They never picked up my phone, car keys and a pocket full is smash from

a night out in Glasgow last night 

The Natural Order
4 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

How the **** can these wee pricks get in with smoke bombs and flares???

Prison Wallet?

11 minutes ago, communist said:

Blah blah 

What is a matter with "BOUNCING" or the UNION flag?

1st and last paragraph's are exempt.

Back to 2005
23 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Feckin arseholes 

Hearts get to the cup final but you are bothered about this? They last about 20 seconds and are harmless. 

24 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Feckin arseholes 

FFS. Just stick to IKEA on a Saturday then. 

Jesus Christ. 

Sexton Hardcastle

And the same wee twats will greet and go on the attack when Anne has to realise another statement on Monday. 

Beyond comprehension now.

4 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

And the same wee twats will greet and go on the attack when Anne has to realise another statement on Monday. 

Beyond comprehension now.

You mean Budge. 

27 minutes ago, communist said:

Group of scum bags. Wish they would disappear under the carpet they crawled out. Sectarian bile and smoke bombs. Clear off Muppets 

Well said. Loved the fact the wee muppets got booed for the songs by my whole section. Plus wtf are union Jack's at football games for? 

23 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Jesus Christ. 

I never realised brain surgeons could perform a lobotomy on plankton until I read your comments.

Sat in the section next to them today. Was absolutely disgusted by the behaviour. I’m all for creating an atmosphere but smoke bombs and the songs that they were signing have no place in our club. Whole section booed them at a few songs. 

27 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Hearts get to the cup final but you are bothered about this? They last about 20 seconds and are harmless. 

They get us in trouble, trying saying they are harmless to someone with respiratory issues and they are brought in by utter wankers.

Didn’t mind the smoke bomb. Wasn’t thrown on the pitch and looked quite good. I know it is still illegal....

Also thought the young team helped things along with the atmosphere. Of course it would be preferable if the sectarian nonsense wasn’t there.

I guess since I started attending football many moons ago there’s always been an unsavoury element within a section of the Hearts support. It’s wrong and shouldn’t be there but I wouldn’t say it offends me. Part of me also thinks booing it, although well intentioned is exactly what they are after. Young daft laddies acting like ‘rebels’ (?) will often feed off such a reaction, imo.

Although I get for some it’s hard not to react when something’s sung that they don’t like.

gashauskis9
31 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

They’re not harmless. Wee ones at the game were scared stiff.

Edited by Gashauskis9

29 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Jesus Christ. 

To avoid further embarrassment switch off now son.

31 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

They are illegal. Can we snort coke as well then ? 

5 minutes ago, newbie said:

I never realised brain surgeons could perform a lobotomy on plankton until I read your comments.

???

I think the authorities need to tackle the smoke bomb differently.

Smoke bombs look great (despite ****ing up my breathing)

Surely if there was smoke bombs/ pyrotechnics setup pre-match by the officials that go off when a team scores - the young team wouldn't need smoke bombs...

3 minutes ago, The Doc said:

Didn’t mind the smoke bomb. Wasn’t thrown on the pitch and looked quite good. I know it is still illegal....

Also thought the young team helped things along with the atmosphere. Of course it would be preferable if the sectarian nonsense wasn’t there.

I guess since I started attending football many moons ago there’s always been an unsavoury element within a section of the Hearts support. It’s wrong and shouldn’t be there but I wouldn’t say it offends me. Part of me also thinks booing it, although well intentioned is exactly what they are after. Young daft laddies acting like ‘rebels’ (?) will often feed off such a reaction, imo.

Although I get for some it’s hard not to react when something’s sung that they don’t like.

The smoke bomb “looked quite good”????

Heard it all now!!

WalterWhite
49 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

If I had been sitting in the vicinity the arsehole would have deserved a firm slapping!

Aye ok grandad!

35 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Pathetic post

1 minute ago, WalterWhite said:

Aye ok grandad!

My rugby playing son would have provided that service.

54 minutes ago, communist said:

Thank you.

Gorgie_Rules

Personally dont mind the smoke bombs, however once better CCTV is involved at Tynecastle it’ll be very easy to ban the morons that are singing the sectarian nonsense with video evidence.

8 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

The smoke bomb “looked quite good”????

Heard it all now!!

It’s called an opinion.

People, football fans on message boards especially, tend to have differing ones. 

Unless your boat is sinking, no need for flares. No idea why smoke bombs are even manufactured, let alone in bespoke colours. 

Cruyff Turn

Not really fussed about the smoke bombs, as long as they keep them off the pitch but the songs they were singing were thankfully drowned out with boos.

1 minute ago, The Doc said:

It’s called an opinion.

People, football fans on message boards especially, tend to have differing ones. 

You really thought a grey stinking smoke bomb looked good? Really??? ?

Alex Kintner

Probably the same bunch of virgins who were chucked out of the Horseshoe early doors. Suppose you have to get your jollies somehow when you look like a cross between Napoleon Dynamite and Finch from American Pie ??‍♂️

1 minute ago, daveyhmfc said:

Group of Danny Dyer wannabees with their stone island clobber. Not a single brain cell among them all.

Or some of the posters on here! ?

47 minutes ago, Spleedoink said:

Blah blah 

What is a matter with "BOUNCING" or the UNION flag?

1st and last paragraph's are exempt.

Your one of the minority who believes Hearts represent a protestant/unionist anti Catholic platform opportunity are you? 

These things have no place at a football match. 

16 minutes ago, The Doc said:

If singing about “Fenians blood” doesn’t offend you then there’s something not right. 

Hungry hippo

Smoke bombs - I don't care either way.

Song choices - embarrassing for the club and when you're being booed by your own fans surely that's a sign.