Smoke bombs

Thomaso

Terracing always.
1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Sectarianism doesn’t bother you? ?

Nope, doesn't affect me in life. More important things to worry about. 

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Thomaso

• Governor Tarkin

• Deviskan

Just now, The Doc said:

Hearts won’t be fined before the old firm ffs.

:rofl:

It would be the easiest defence case ever submitted.

Since when did the SFA ever do that. Aberdeen fans at Ibrox kinda ruins your argument

2 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Twice and it sounded like a select few singing. 

Twice was twice too many!

The Future's Maroon
57 minutes ago, Terracing always. said:

And how much trouble was there?? 

Not a lot today thankfully, wasn’t much of a chance apart from a bit of fistycuffs at Haymarket with Falkirk Bairns.

It wasn’t my point though, these youngsters are out looking to cause or find it.

Just the same as the wee (Hibs) tits in Benidorm, who got smacked around silly off a group half what theirs was. (One of whom was a mate of mine who ended up in hospital for his stupidity).

Its sad, ‘casuals’ died off years ago but a growing element are trying to revive it again.

Maybe once these arseholes lose a mate to it they might get the picture...I just hope it doesn’t come to that.

Edited by The Future's Maroon

Just now, sadj said:

Since when did the SFA ever do that. Aberdeen fans at Ibrox kinda ruins your argument

There is no argument.

Hearts won’t be fined before the Old Firm.

2 minutes ago, Terracing always. said:

Child poverty probably doesn’t affect you  - is that also unimportant to you? ?

1 minute ago, The Doc said:

There is no argument.

Hearts won’t be fined before the Old Firm.

I take it then Rangers and Celtic have been done for sectarianism by the SFA this year? 

Or was that just Aberdeen?

Uh

3 minutes ago, Terracing always. said:

Good for you but when it paints the club in bad light we should be doing everything to stamp it out. No place in the club or in football. 

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Nope. Not my kids. Got bigger fish to fry mate! ?‍♂️

1 hour ago, LewisR5-1 said:

RIP all the Hearts fans who died as a result of the smoke bombs today. My thoughts are with the families of the deceased ?❤️

Nobody dies of racism - doesn’t make it acceptable!!

Just now, Jsmith21 said:

Nope. Not my kids. Got bigger fish to fry mate! ?‍♂️

Nice

2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Children living in poverty is a disaster. A few rowdy boys singing songs you don't like.. I'm sure you'll get over it

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

I take it then Rangers and Celtic have been done for sectarianism by the SFA this year? 

Or was that just Aberdeen?

What was Aberdeen’s punishment?

Terracing always.
4 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Are we really talking about child poverty now??? Ffs, nothing like a drama queen. ?

Just now, JimKongUno said:

Children living in poverty is a disaster. A few rowdy boys singing songs you don't like.. I'm sure you'll get over it

Totally out of context with the point I was making.

2 minutes ago, Terracing always. said:

Are we really talking about child poverty now??? Ffs, nothing like a drama queen. ?

For the hard of thinking - I was responding to a comment that if it did not affect his life it was not important!

4 minutes ago, Terracing always. said:

Terracing - a man with no time for analogies 

Terracing always.
8 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Not a lot today thankfully, wasn’t much of a chance apart from a bit of fistycuffs at Haymarket with Falkirk Bairns.

It wasn’t my point though, these youngsters are out looking to cause or find it.

Just the same as the wee (Hibs) tits in Benidorm, who got smacked around silly off a group half what theirs was. (One of whom was a mate of mine who ended up in hospital for his stupidity).

Its sad, ‘casuals’ died off years ago but a growing element are trying to revive it again.

Maybe once these arseholes lose a mate to it they might get the picture...I just hope it doesn’t come to that.

The casual culture has never went away mate, bit more to it than scrapping at the footy. I take it you informed your mate he was an arsehole?? Granted, there are always arseholes in any walk of life, but don't be too quick to judge something you know nothing about or have no experience in. 

Not got a problem with your comments, jus putting my view across. 

Terracing always.
2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

For the hard of thinking - I was responding to a comment that if it did not affect his life it was not important!

So now I'm hard of thinking, not very nice! 

20 minutes ago, The Doc said:

What was Aberdeen’s punishment?

No idea don’t think its been heard yet has it?

2 hours ago, sadj said:

Indeed Gin and Birthmark pish i think i’ll do as suggested and avoid.

Why is there an influx of kids on here tonight when I was their age and Hearts won big games i most definitely could not see a phone let alone type on it

When I was their age......Hearts did NOT win big games:clyay:

15 minutes ago, Terracing always. said:

So now I'm hard of thinking, not very nice! 

Well I could have called you a “Drama Queen”.......?

2 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

When I was their age......Hearts did NOT win big games:clyay:

Lol i was the tender age of 18 when we beat Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup Semi. Then proceeded to drink a bottle of jack rather quickly ?

Terracing always.
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Well I could have called you a “Drama Queen”.......?

Ha, fair point. Apologies. 

1 minute ago, The Doc said:

So they haven’t been ‘done’.

:interehjrling:

Ok so now we are splitting hairs.... Aberdeen have been done with it. They were charged. What will happen from there who knows. However the SFA have shown they will ignore the OF and focus on another team with this and therefore imo The SFA will not think twice about charging Hearts for shite like smoke bombs n sectarian singing whilst over looking Rangers and Celtic as has already been proven this season by charging Aberdeen. 

4 minutes ago, Terracing always. said:

Ha, fair point. Apologies. 

?

Just now, sadj said:

Ok so now we are splitting hairs.... Aberdeen have been done with it. They were charged. What will happen from there who knows. However the SFA have shown they will ignore the OF and focus on another team with this and therefore imo The SFA will not think twice about charging Hearts for shite like smoke bombs n sectarian singing whilst over looking Rangers and Celtic as has already been proven this season by charging Aberdeen. 

Aberdeen won’t be punished.

Just like we won’t.

I’m not particularly interested in hyperbole and hypotheticals, tbh.

Just now, The Doc said:

Aberdeen won’t be punished.

Just like we won’t.

I’m not particularly interested in hyperbole and hypotheticals, tbh.

Then why argue about it. 

Go get pissed and enjoy the fact we are in another final 

Just now, sadj said:

Then why argue about it. 

Go get pissed and enjoy the fact we are in another final 

Because you were wrong. It’s nothing personal.

Well on the way and certainly enjoying it.??

The Future's Maroon
50 minutes ago, Terracing always. said:

The casual culture has never went away mate, bit more to it than scrapping at the footy. I take it you informed your mate he was an arsehole?? Granted, there are always arseholes in any walk of life, but don't be too quick to judge something you know nothing about or have no experience in. 

Not got a problem with your comments, jus putting my view across. 

I’m not saying it has disappeared as it probably never will, unfortunately there are some who want to continue it, and for the record I very much do know what it was/is all about.

Yes, I did tell him he was an arsehole getting involved many times before that incident , he was one used by the older ones as a shield to ‘go first’ he was daft enough to listen and believe he was one of the boys.

No issue with your comments either ?

Edited by The Future's Maroon

Nelly Terraces

Hearts in a cup final - but 'aw naw theres a wee bit smoke - it's the end of the world I tell ye!!' :laugh2:

What a bunch of fecking greeting faced melts some folk are. Who gives a fecking shit! 

davemclaren
Just now, Nelly Terraces said:

Hearts in a cup final - but 'aw naw theres a wee bit smoke - it's the end of the world I tell ye!!' :laugh2:

What a bunch of fecking greeting faced melts some folk are. Who gives a fecking shit! 

Thought you weren’t going to any more games ( again ) so don’t imagine you care much? 

Nelly Terraces
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Thought you weren’t going to any more games ( again ) so don’t imagine you care much? 

Yay! See you at the final!!:2thumbsup:

Terracing always.
16 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

I’m not saying it has disappeared as it probably never will, unfortunately there are some who want to continue it, and for the record I very much do know what it was/is all about.

Yes, I did tell him he was an arsehole getting involved many times before that incident , he was one used by the older ones as a shield to ‘go first’ he was daft enough to listen and believe he was one of the boys.

No issue with your comments either ?

Cheers, but if it isn't going to go away then why not continue it??? 

There will always be trouble at football and if it means the casuals having the occasional scrap and it keeps it away from the more placid fan then everyone is a winner. 

Again, just my opinion. 

5 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Not a week goes by and they just not listening to the warnings 

They don't care about the warnings mate, they'll do it their way and drag the rest of us down with them. We have to shop them, call them out, report them to stewards, at Tynecastle, I mean. If the stewards don't react, we report them. I've called out a few arseholes and often they slink away sheepishly, I'm no hard man, I just say what needs to be said and usually get agreement from the majority around me. It's got to be stamped out, it's up to us to help our club stamp it out, we can only do our wee bit. But it's our club, I want this shite OUT. ' Mon the Hearts.

It should have been ten
5 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

They are illegal. Can we snort coke as well then ? 

By the looks of some of the wee neds they've been at that too. Plus their big tough man act, swaggering like they're carrying big rolls of carpet under each arm resulting in only looking like wee fan nies ??‍♂️  Cringeworthy and embarrassing.

Edited by It should have been ten

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Not really the point though is it considering all the political and media coverage of the last few weeks.

Seymour M Hersh
6 hours ago, LewisR5-1 said:

RIP all the Hearts fans who died as a result of the smoke bombs today. My thoughts are with the families of the deceased ?❤️

Utterly clueless individual alert! 

dkmmgcycbwc

Long time since I saw so many idiots at a Hearts game, one lot singing a Rangers song I've never heard "Hearts" fans sing before. 

Bindy Badgy

I saw one wee fud get lifted after setting one off in street before the game. I'd be surprised if he managed to watch the game.

I was a bit away, in the North Stand, and the smoke still got to my throat.   It could well have affected others closer much more, especially if you have asthma or other respiratory issues. 

Edited by Paolo

Nookie Bear

Hearts fans must absolutely HATE the Bundesliga, La Liga and even the South American football.

Or do they come on here and tell everyone how amazing the fans were, with their smoke bombs and constant standing up and making a noise ?

And I cannot wait for a Cup Final against Celtic. Win that and the celebrations will be extra-exuberant. 

Alex Kintner
8 hours ago, Terracing always. said:

Fair enough, I like thousands of others aren't offended or bothered by the lads. Just flabbergasted by the venomous hatred driven towards them by our own fans. 

I don't condone the sectarianism but it honestly doesn't bother me, the flares I think bring something different to our unfortunately bland support, the racism for me is undefendable and anyone doing that should be banned, fined, jailed and given a slap by anyone near them. 

Just my personal opinion and I know we all have varied opinions. If we get celtic in the final then maybe some of our easily offended should stay away. 

8 hours ago, Terracing always. said:

Sectarianism and flares don’t bother you because you have more important things to worry about. 

Yet you’ve got all the time in the world to get annoyed about and argue with people who do get bothered by them. ??‍♂️

1 hour ago, Stokesy said:

I saw one wee fud get lifted after setting one off in street before the game. I'd be surprised if he managed to watch the game.

Seen two people getting lifted before the game, one after. Suspects the number of arrests will be heading towards double figures.

Was at the other end from them and actually couldn't here a thing from them, did they even have their drum? So can't comment on whatever sectarian stuff was sung but it wasn't loud enough to reach the east stand that's for sure. As for smoke bomb i don't see the problem, they weren't thrown and it looked controlled. People going on about breathing, well i guess these people also raised issues with the club whenever we've have fire works on the pitch? We've done that a fair few times in my time watching hearts, sparta Prague being one that stands out the most! Seriously was any one concerned then and took it up with the club?