Smoke bombs

Thomaso

3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

You really thought a grey stinking smoke bomb looked good? Really??? ?

Without checking. Yes, that’s what I said.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Thomaso

• Governor Tarkin

• Deviskan

9 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Personally dont mind the smoke bombs, however once better CCTV is involved at Tynecastle it’ll be very easy to ban the morons that are singing the sectarian nonsense with video evidence.

It won’t be easy because they let them off in there crowd ,hard to identify who set it off.

RIP all the Hearts fans who died as a result of the smoke bombs today. My thoughts are with the families of the deceased ?❤️

Back to 2005
17 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Pathetic post

Whatever. You got nothing more important to worry about?

2 minutes ago, communist said:

Your one of the minority who believes Hearts represent a protestant/unionist anti Catholic platform opportunity are you? 

These things have no place at a football match. 

Do you think I have one leg,ginger hair with a small bald patch,3 children -two which live with their Grandparents in Basingstoke as well.?

Nope 

I dont do Sectarianism.

The problem is you dont like other opinions

55 minutes ago, Spleedoink said:

Blah blah 

What is a matter with "BOUNCING" or the UNION flag?

1st and last paragraph's are exempt.

I always try to avoid wearing the opposition colours when I go to support Hearts.

Strange old world.

7 minutes ago, The Doc said:

Without checking. Yes, that’s what I said.

Thought I’d better check ?

4 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Whatever. You got nothing more important to worry about?

Not tonight no. 

1 minute ago, ecjambo said:

If singing about “Fenians blood” doesn’t offend you then there’s something not right. 

It doesn’t offend me. It’s words.

In the same way Celtic singing glorifying the IRA doesn’t offend me. It’s words.

There also hasn’t been a flag invented that has yet offended me. It’s a piece of material.

Football is tribal, always has been always will be. Daft young laddies doing what daft young laddies do but I’m able to separate what I hear and see inside a football stadium from that in the real world.

7 minutes ago, LewisR5-1 said:

RIP all the Hearts fans who died as a result of the smoke bombs today. My thoughts are with the families of the deceased ?❤️

.....and RIP to your last remaining pair of neurons. Gone and instantly forgotten.

I hope the anti-kafflik mob amongst us liked the all Catholic goal from Mulraney and big Uche. 

Infact... Hope they saw his immediate celebration. :jj:

Jambos_1874

I saw some of these idiots turn around and almost taunt those fans who booed them when they started singing they're IRA/Pope songs. These people are so stupid that booing them ill have no impact and the only way to teach them is to identify them and ban them.

1 minute ago, Jambos_1874 said:

I saw some of these idiots turn around and almost taunt those fans who booed them when they started singing they're IRA/Pope songs. These people are so stupid that booing them ill have no impact and the only way to teach them is to identify them and ban them.

As per my earlier post, booing them will encourage them further. Imo

The IRA and pope referencing songs are completely unwelcome, it embarrasses me and the club when they start that shite.

the smoke bombs/flares, however, are a welcome addition in my eyes. The club/authorities should be doing all they can to minimise risks with these things if they cannot be stopped. I think they look good, and if properly managed can help generate a good image/atmosphere. If not, they are obviously dangerous and cause an issue.

26 minutes ago, Barack said:

Getting spicy on the board these last few minutes. 

Considering there's about 10 regular doom-merchant trolls missing today, I'm quite surprised it's taken this long to warm up.

:jjyay:

Is one of them not busy crucifying CL on the other forum?

Passed some boy on the street before the stadium and he was holding a Union Jack with some pish about Northern Ireland on it. Honesty the guy looked about 16 wearing the stone island gear like the rest of these pre pubescent gimps. Singing ftp and the ira numerous times also during the game. Absolute embarrassment 

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Dunno mate. Deviants over there.

Best avoided. ??

Indeed Gin and Birthmark pish i think i’ll do as suggested and avoid.

Why is there an influx of kids on here tonight when I was their age and Hearts won big games i most definitely could not see a phone let alone type on it

12 minutes ago, The Doc said:

It doesn’t offend me. It’s words.

In the same way Celtic singing glorifying the IRA doesn’t offend me. It’s words.

There also hasn’t been a flag invented that has yet offended me. It’s a piece of material.

Football is tribal, always has been always will be. Daft young laddies doing what daft young laddies do but I’m able to separate what I hear and see inside a football stadium from that in the real world.

I'm sure today's official Man of the Match Jake Mulraney, the public very strong Catholic, loves hearing his own fans sing about being up to his fans knees in his religious beliefs blood. 

Might be funny if it wasn't so unbelievably pathetic, tragic and embarrassing. Maybe when these fans are older, they'll see the pure embarrassment of their behaviour. 

2 minutes ago, Zaba said:

the smoke bombs/flares, however, are a welcome addition in my eyes. The club/authorities should be doing all they can to minimise risks with these things if they cannot be stopped. I think they look good, and if properly managed can help generate a good image/atmosphere. If not, they are obviously dangerous and cause an issue.

So, a bit like wildlife then - nice to look at but could be dangerous. Why not introduce big cats to the Scottish countryside since they make a pretty picture too? If those pesky lions, tigers and jaguars start maiming and killing people, not to worry, we can burn them to death with those pretty smoke bombs and flares. 

1 minute ago, Barack said:

When you were their age, it was Nokia 3310's.

The screen was too ****ing wee, that's why!

nokia 3310s!!! I had a motorola flip phone ill have you know... first one even took a credit card sized sim card ?? Also cost the club about £140 a month to make a 5min call

23 minutes ago, Spleedoink said:

Do you think I have one leg,ginger hair with a small bald patch,3 children -two which live with their Grandparents in Basingstoke as well.?

Nope 

I dont do Sectarianism.

The problem is you dont like other opinions

Strange response. Random. 

You don't like the fact I boo'd which implies you don't like my opinion either?

These flags and songs have no place, and are unwelcome at Hearts games. 

6 minutes ago, Kendoll said:

I'm sure today's official Man of the Match Jake Mulraney, the public very strong Catholic, loves hearing his own fans sing about being up to his fans knees in his religious beliefs blood. 

Might be funny if it wasn't so unbelievably pathetic, tragic and embarrassing. Maybe when these fans are older, they'll see the pure embarrassment of their behaviour. 

I doubt he cares, tbh. 

Like me, he’ll be well aware that those singing what they did would more than likely shake his hand and ask for a selfie if they ever met him.

Regards your closing sentence. Yes, as has been the case all my life, most will grow out of it.

36 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Smoke bombs - I don't care either way.

Song choices - embarrassing for the club and when you're being booed by your own fans surely that's a sign.

I’m not sure the booing of ‘fellow’ fans will bother them that much.  They will probably view themselves as being a bit of an elite group, solely responsible for creating atmosphere and being a wee bit edgy.  Being booed will only reinforce their belief that they are edgy and the rest of us are boring old farts.  

thecorrieorphin
1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

And the same wee twats will greet and go on the attack when Anne has to realise another statement on Monday. 

Beyond comprehension now.

You love Italian football . Come on , these lads are just trying to create a bit atmosphere. Nothing wrong with a smoke bomb as long as it's not thrown at anyone . 

The Future's Maroon
57 minutes ago, Barack said:

Getting spicy on the board these last few minutes. 

Considering there's about 10 regular doom-merchant trolls missing today, I'm quite surprised it's taken this long to warm up.

:jjyay:

They are probably in their beds hence why missing.

also, I see a few of said little arseholes are now appearing on here (after a call on Facebook no doubt) and trying to defend their actions.

A lot of them have been frequenting my local boozers/clubs recently....14-20 year olds thinking they are wee hard men and the new ‘ultra’s’, sad as **** some of the youth today...only out for one thing, trouble.

It was a great occasion but some just want to run about like wee Danny Dyers....******s.

23 minutes ago, communist said:

Strange response. Random. 

You don't like the fact I boo'd which implies you don't like my opinion either?

These flags and songs have no place, and are unwelcome at Hearts games. 

What flags?

Terracing always.
7 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

They are probably in their beds hence why missing.

also, I see a few of said little arseholes are now appearing on here (after a call on Facebook no doubt) and trying to defend their actions.

A lot of them have been frequenting my local boozers/clubs recently....14-20 year olds thinking they are wee hard men and the new ‘ultra’s’, sad as **** some of the youth today...only out for one thing, trouble.

It was a great occasion but some just want to run about like wee Danny Dyers....******s.

And how much trouble was there?? 

Jambo 4 Ever

I’d make them pay the fines that hearts are no doubt going to be charged with and until they pay the whole thing back - they can’t go to another hearts game again

Absolute scumbags 

Terracing always.
2 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

I’d make them pay the fines that hearts are no doubt going to be charged with and until they pay the whole thing back - they can’t go to another hearts game again

Absolute scumbags 

Fines for what? 

8 minutes ago, Terracing always. said:

Fines for what? 

The ones that the SFA will happily chuck at us if it continues. Wether people like ot or not the authorities have said its not acceptable and no doubt as always we will be the team chosen to set a precedent. Would be easier if they were just kept away from the games same wi the dodgy songs for a bit until we don’t have heat on us from authorities 

1 hour ago, hairysackofbaws said:

Blah blah blah. 

Bed wetter 

Going by the infantile nature of your post I would suggest you’re still wearing plastic nappies to bed!

23 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Outwith the pope song I thought the young team were great today. Got the place going

Got the whole place booing you mean!!!

Sectarian singing, stamp it out!

smoke bombs, as long as they don’t damage our pitch, no problem!

read some pish on this thread tonight.

Terracing always.
1 minute ago, sadj said:

The ones that the SFA will happily chuck at us if it continues. Wether people like ot or not the authorities have said its not acceptable and no doubt as always we will be the team chosen to set a precedent. Would be easier if they were just kept away from the games same wi the dodgy songs for a bit until we don’t have heat on us from authorities 

Fair enough, I like thousands of others aren't offended or bothered by the lads. Just flabbergasted by the venomous hatred driven towards them by our own fans. 

I don't condone the sectarianism but it honestly doesn't bother me, the flares I think bring something different to our unfortunately bland support, the racism for me is undefendable and anyone doing that should be banned, fined, jailed and given a slap by anyone near them. 

Just my personal opinion and I know we all have varied opinions. If we get celtic in the final then maybe some of our easily offended should stay away. 

9 minutes ago, 1874Gorgie1874 said:

Hearts get to the final and people are actually moaning about smoke bombs ??

Already been said - keep up

This type of thread will be mega after the fianl, particulary if its against  Celtic .............. it will be carnage , make no mistake about that 

1 hour ago, newbie said:

So, a bit like wildlife then - nice to look at but could be dangerous. Why not introduce big cats to the Scottish countryside since they make a pretty picture too? If those pesky lions, tigers and jaguars start maiming and killing people, not to worry, we can burn them to death with those pretty smoke bombs and flares. 

Not really, no...

Whether or not you're offended by sectarianism isn't important to the Club.

It has no place in modern football.

It discourages investment in the game, & is an embarrassment to most normal people. If the law changes & we as a Club are held accountable for supporters actions/behaviour -we can demonstrate that we are tackling it. 

Football is not the place for politics, religion, or national flag waving.  

I'm there to support my team -I don't care what colour, religion, or nationality the players are. It is not reasonable to sing anti catholic songs, & then say you're not anti catholic. 

It's great to know that the bigots will gradually be identified & banned from Tynecastle. Before this weekend, I wondered if Budge would be up for the battle -& she clearly is. 

How do you feel about that, bigots? ?

20 minutes ago, Terracing always. said:

Fair enough, I like thousands of others aren't offended or bothered by the lads. Just flabbergasted by the venomous hatred driven towards them by our own fans. 

I don't condone the sectarianism but it honestly doesn't bother me, the flares I think bring something different to our unfortunately bland support, the racism for me is undefendable and anyone doing that should be banned, fined, jailed and given a slap by anyone near them. 

Just my personal opinion and I know we all have varied opinions. If we get celtic in the final then maybe some of our easily offended should stay away. 

Sectarianism doesn’t bother you? ?

21 minutes ago, munro9 said:

Sectarian singing, stamp it out!

smoke bombs, as long as they don’t damage our pitch, no problem!

read some pish on this thread tonight.

Smoke bombs no problem???

Apart from the fact that setting off smoke bombs in a football stadium is illegal and banned!!

27 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Got the whole place booing you mean!!!

Twice and it sounded like a select few singing. 

35 minutes ago, sadj said:

Hearts won’t be fined before the old firm ffs.

:rofl:

It would be the easiest defence case ever submitted.

Saw a boy from that crowd shouting ‘f Ann budge’ who was definitely only 12 years old back when she saved our club ?