Naismith - aims for return against Rangers ( updated )

Bauld

11 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Yep. Unfortunately people get wrong-footed and go down the ‘he’s not a Hearts supporter’ path. He is a Hearts supporter.

The ignore function is far too limited unfortunately.

Only according to Phil Dunphy. 

These away games he refers to? Did i8 walk about with a t shirt saying I’m i8hibs and I post on JKB?

Doesn’t add up. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robbo-Jambo

• Inch Hearts

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Morgan

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

These away games he refers to? Did i8 walk about with a t shirt saying I’m i8hibs and I post on JKB?

Doesn’t add up. 

Nah just went wearing my KKK uniform and was clearly identified as i8hibsh.  Get with the program man.

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Doesn’t add up. 

even I can vouch for his Hearts supporting credentials, not much else mind. 😎

9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I will be back to games and financially support then also just like I have done my entire life.

I just refuse to give Budge another penny of my hard earned.

Observe as at this point, I8 successfully changes his grievance from us playing route one to a big striker -as per his opening gambit for attention- to how he doesn’t like Ann Budge. 

When desperately whoring yourself for attention, it is vital that the subject you use be fluid.

To be fair he makes it look effortless.

4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Doesn’t add up. 

I’ve met him. He’s a Hearts supporter.

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Observe as at this point, I8 successfully changes his grievance from us playing route one to a big striker -as per his opening gambit for attention- to how he doesn’t like Ann Budge. 

When desperately whoring yourself for attention, it is vital that the subject you use be fluid.

To be fair he makes it look effortless.

an art form even.

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

It’s all clicks and traffic for the site I suppose. Ho-hum.

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Putting a big bad poster on ignore is quite possibly the saddest thing I have seen on the internet.  Grow up and strap on a set of ****ing testicles for the love of actual ****.

The saddest thing on the internet is declaring that you're going to put someone in ignore...as if anyone else cares. 

How sad it is that we have become so tyrannical as a fan base.  Anyone speaks against the grain and it is gang up and boot the metaphoric crap out of someone for speaking their view.

Any view against the poster couple of Budge and Levein and it is a quick march to the tower where there will be a public execution that consists of being hung drawn and quartered.  

The 'he is not a Hearts supporter' chat is as tiresome as the around the clock fawning over Ann Budge and the stubborn defense of what is an absolutely dire management team.

This is not a forum of expression it is a forum of conformity.

How rife bigotry is on this board from those that so oppose it.

Edit: Deleted - trying to behave a bit better on here.

Edited by graygo

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

The saddest thing on the internet is declaring that you're going to put someone in ignore...as if anyone else cares. 

Fairly sure I8 has me on ignore (and actually confirmed it in a post)...as his toys went zooming out the pram at lightspeed when I had the temerity to call him what he portrays himself as.

Sounds like he needs to take some of his own advice and grow a set.

No. I am retracting that post. The thread has been dragged off topic enough. 

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

Just now, Deviskan said:

Fairly sure I8 has me on ignore (and actually confirmed it in a post)...as his toys went zooming out the pram at lightspeed when I had the temerity to call him what he portrays himself as.

Sounds like he needs to take some of his own advice and grow a set.

I'm not saying he doesn't but people saying 'ooh I'm putting so and so on ignore and everyone else should' is infantile in the extreme and equally as self obsessed as the poster in question.

4 minutes ago, Taffin said:

When i used to be on Facebook you used to get the "I am doing  a friends clearout" post on my home feed

Zero ****s

I repeat, I have no posters on ignore.

I just do not give some the time of day as I dislike them so much.

queensferryjambo
12 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

So when is Naismith signing?

A post about Naismith in the Naismith thread :yas:

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Can you get back on topic or kindly f-off I8? Cheers. 👍

Clark Griswold
Just now, queensferryjambo said:

A post about Naismith in the Naismith thread :yas:

I know, I had the audacity to bring it back on topic :) 

Hope nobody puts me on ignore!

queensferryjambo
Just now, Clark Griswold said:

I know, I had the audacity to bring it back on topic :) 

Hope nobody puts me on ignore!

It's ok if you are discussing Naismith in this thread you are effectively in stealth mode. 

been here before
5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Anyhow... Naismith...

1 minute ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Having read the last 2 pages, one thought came to mind - 

bd0d5cbc52ece9c7416bd69352139540--wonder-women-gorgeous-women.jpg

Mortal Kombat II?

queensferryjambo

Nothing to look forward to this season, the whole world is doomed...........................

Unless of course Naismith stays fit (Levein & Budge cause all his injuries you know) and has a great season!

28 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Oh dear lord!!

Dalstonjambo
25 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I'm not saying he doesn't but people saying 'ooh I'm putting so and so on ignore and everyone else should' is infantile in the extreme and equally as self obsessed as the poster in question.

Not really. I've had enough of every thread being derailed by the constant negativity and repetition of one poster and don't really want to read it anymore so asked how to put someone on ignore as I don't know how. 

People can do whatever they like. I just don't want to read the same cr8p constantly so i am making a personal choice. As is my right. As it's other people's right to post what they want.  On a thread about naismith signing there is a completely unrelated comment about hoofball to get a reaction. It's not reasoned argument. It's attention seeking nonsense.

Not sure how me asking a question on the board functionality is infantile. 

Edited by Dalstonjambo

16 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Anyway, I can't ****ing wait till Naismith is ours.

Why? He won’t get the ball, because we just launch the ball to the big striker up front? 

Geoff Kilpatrick
8 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Oh dear lord!!

You're a bit shit outing vermin! :laugh:

Anyhow, will Naismith be in condition to start at Pittodrie?

been here before
Just now, Clerry Jambo said:

Naisy has been training at Riccarton on individual stuff, don't know if that tells us much

He's being isolated and hounded out the club. Not even allowed to train with the reserves.

Levein oot.

10 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

You're a bit shit outing vermin! :laugh:

Anyhow, will Naismith be in condition to start at Pittodrie?

You should be in your bed 😘

9 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

You should be in your bed 😘

He is amongst the most prolific ‘I have people on ignore’ posters. This is his topic now. 👍

Back on topic though mate. Exciting times ahead imo. Let me know when you are in the country, and I’ll try and meet you for a game. 👍

35 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Not really. I've had enough of every thread being derailed by the constant negativity and repetition of one poster and don't really want to read it anymore so asked how to put someone on ignore as I don't know how. 

People can do whatever they like. I just don't want to read the same cr8p constantly so i am making a personal choice. As is my right. As it's other people's right to post what they want.  On a thread about naismith signing there is a completely unrelated comment about hoofball to get a reaction. It's not reasoned argument. It's attention seeking nonsense.

Not sure how me asking a question on the board functionality is infantile. 

I didn't say anything about you, what you posted or anyone asking questions about how to ignore people.

I said people stating they are going to put someone on ignore is infantile.

i8 might be right though that some people are very thin skinned judging by your post above where I hadn't quoted or referenced you previously (and hadn't even read your post) but...if the hat fits and all that jazz 

Edited by Taffin

Dalstonjambo
Just now, Taffin said:

I didn't say anything about you, what you posted or anyone asking questions about how to ignore people.

I said people stating they are going to put someone on ignore is infantile.

i8 might be right though that some peopl are very thin skinned judging by your post above where I hadn't quoted or referenced you previously...if the hat fits and all that jazz 

Tbh he was referencing me asking how to put someone on ignore. And you referenced that post. Hence why i responded. No beef with you at all mate. I was the only person who'd asked about putting someone on ignore, so felt it was only fair to explain my logic. Still don't know how to do it mind. 

Debate and a difference of opinions are what add value to this board. That should be respected. Posters who make up childish nicknames about hearts staff based on length of their hair, and constantly make unrelated negative comments of no relevance don't really qualify as debate. 

3 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Tbh he was referencing me asking how to put someone on ignore. And you referenced that post. Hence why i responded. No beef with you at all mate. I was the only person who'd asked about putting someone on ignore, so felt it was only fair to explain my logic. Still don't know how to do it mind. 

Debate and a difference of opinions are what add value to this board. That should be respected. Posters who make up childish nicknames about hearts staff based on length of their hair, and constantly make unrelated negative comments of no relevance don't really qualify as debate. 

A fair few others on this thread have stated about putting him on ignore and urging others to do it which I just find tedious. Just don't read his posts or put him on ignore if you don't want to see them...there's no need to broadcast it and further derail things. It happens on numerous threads, I was being more generic in my reference than anyone in particular.

Asking how to do it is fair enough though, and I'd love to be able to tell you the answer, but I'm afraid I don't know either. 

Anyway, all good and back to Naismith 👍👍

Edited by Taffin

Dalstonjambo
Just now, Taffin said:

A fair few others on this thread have stated about putting him on ignore and urging others to do it which I just find tedious. Just don't read his posts or put him on ignore if you don't want to see them...there's no need to broadcast it and further derail things. It happens on numerous threads, I was being more generic in my reference than anykne in particular.

Asking how to do it is fair enough though, and I love to be able to tell you the answer, but I'm afraid I don't know either. 

Apologies - i hadn't been aware of the other people, and understand your point. Oh well, maybe I'll find out at some point. 

Agreed - looking forward to August 1st!

3 minutes ago, Taffin said:

A fair few others on this thread have stated about putting him on ignore and urging others to do it which I just find tedious. Just don't read his posts or put him on ignore if you don't want to see them...there's no need to broadcast it and further derail things. It happens on numerous threads, I was being more generic in my reference than anyone in particular.

Asking how to do it is fair enough though, and I'd love to be able to tell you the answer, but I'm afraid I don't know either. 

Hover cursor over someone's username and you get the option to click ignore

Never done it, but was curious :)

41 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

He is amongst the most prolific ‘I have people on ignore’ posters. This is his topic now. 👍

Back on topic though mate. Exciting times ahead imo. Let me know when you are in the country, and I’ll try and meet you for a game. 👍

Sounds good to me mate 👍

FarmerTweedy
2 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

I8 may say it more often than others, but he did once make a point that was valid a few years ago.

FTFY!

FarmerTweedy
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I will support the club in my way, I will not judge you on how you choose to support us.

Unless you either actually go to games and cheer on the team, or put money into the club in some way (buying stuff, contributing to FoH, etc), you do not support the club at all.  You may be a fan of the club, but that's different from supporting it.  Unless you're a total liar, you currently do not support the club in any way at all.

FarmerTweedy

By wanting us to win every single game.

That's not providing the club with any form of support at all.

I will be back to games and financially support then also just like I have done my entire life.

I just refuse to give Budge another penny of my hard earned.

That should read “The Club”

If you don’t realise that there is less than no hope for you.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Mortal Kombat II?

Tbf, I see it now. 

Sub zero. 

Heartsofgold

Anyway, I can't ****ing wait till Naismith is ours.

Agreed I8. 

For what hat it’s worth, I’m 100% sure you bleed maroon. Do I agree with a lot you say?  No I don’t but this is a forum for opinions. Simple as. 

It should have been ten
4 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Unless you either actually go to games and cheer on the team, or put money into the club in some way (buying stuff, contributing to FoH, etc), you do not support the club at all.  You may be a fan of the club, but that's different from supporting it.  Unless you're a total liar, you currently do not support the club in any way at all.

This 

23 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Who is ‘Irvine’ ?

I suspect that you probably shot your load when you noticed that 😘

Mr Elwood P
12 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

I suspect that you probably shot your load when you noticed that 😘

Think you’ve logged into the wrong website.