Naismith - aims for return against Rangers ( updated )

Bauld

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robbo-Jambo

• Inch Hearts

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Morgan

2 hours ago, hereford_hearts said:

Some of the young lads haircuts! Their mum must have got the pudding bowl out!!

That's the fashion the noo! You should see them all come in pubs. Skinny black jeans, trainers with no socks, puffy jackets and the same haircuts. No individuality these days, not like my punk days! :waiting:

1 hour ago, farin said:

Thought it was Spiers  moonlighting. Those sandals though. 😳 

4D80AC63-EE08-40A6-9F6A-682B95B3F7AD.thumb.jpeg.aa71ec9f1db187ce848122e827d58e37.jpeg

However risible wearing a suit with sandles is, the laughable thing is that he has a shitty Mac book or some such

Guest ToqueJambo

Can the thread title be changed to Naismith - will sign in August? Every time I login I see Naismith - won't sign

3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Can the thread title be changed to Naismith - will sign in August? Every time I login I see Naismith - won't sign

Probably 

IveSeenTheLight
1 hour ago, farin said:

Was trying to find a picture of the fan with the flip flops against Dundee Utd, but came cross this ;)

C2D2DA54-6D03-469C-9F3C-A7CEC52655C4.jpeg

5 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Halkett looks like my Mrs when she's raging with me

12FFBA6C-D784-4D1C-B5F9-BD238374299A.jpeg

That's weird mate... Halkett looks exactly like my Mrs... Except her beard is a little bit thicker... 

Tommy Brown
1 hour ago, Jambotommy said:

That's weird mate... Halkett looks exactly like my Mrs... Except her beard is a little bit thicker... 

As a young 21 yo on my first Hearts trip abroad, Paris 84.

Most of the Pigalle hookers had  5 o'clock shadows.

Were they were the trend setters in designer stubble?

📺:hae36::sick:

:o

Bridge of Djoum
11 hours ago, farin said:

4D80AC63-EE08-40A6-9F6A-682B95B3F7AD.thumb.jpeg.aa71ec9f1db187ce848122e827d58e37.jpeg

The boy in the middle pic...

”what the **** are those, chief””?

gashauskis9
19 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Oriam today 

IMG_20190719_134842.jpg

Why the **** have they got Haring sitting on a hard floor when he’s got a pelvic injury???

Dallas Green
16 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

His squad number is No 16..

Just weird he is the only first team player without a number on his top in the pic.

I think his name and number are on the locker behind him though. 

21 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Oriam today 

IMG_20190719_134842.jpg

Jake looks like he’s raging and Harry looks like he’s singing spider-pig to himself 😂😂

jamboinglasgow
2 minutes ago, pointon said:

Who’s the dude with dreads? Also thought Piers Morgan could afford to get his suit pressed 

Mentioned earlier, Jamin Nwanze. Irish centre back, who was with the under 18s last season.

4 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Mentioned earlier, Jamin Nwanze. Irish centre back, who was with the under 18s last season.

👍

12 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

That's just his name JiG. A moniker, handy for shouting in a shop to garner his attention, yes. But who IS he? What makes him tick? What gets his heart pumping? What does he fear? Does his soul scream to him or whisper gently in guidance through his path as an injured u18 Irish Hearts centre back?

I'm like the 9th person to ask this now and we're yet to be answered.

Oh number 51,the black lad with dredds, who are you?

gashauskis9
17 hours ago, milky_26 said:

uche is out of shot sitting on a throne

When he heard they had to attend a motivational speech apparently he said to CL “I delivered a motivational speech to Mandela”, gave the CL the middle finger, gave him a stone cold stunner then pissed off to Nando’s.

1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

That's just his name JiG. A moniker, handy for shouting in a shop to garner his attention, yes. But who IS he? What makes him tick? What gets his heart pumping? What does he fear? Does his soul scream to him or whisper gently in guidance through his path as an injured u18 Irish Hearts centre back?

I'm like the 9th person to ask this now and we're yet to be answered.

Oh number 51,the black lad with dredds, who are you?

51 is Aaron Hickey. 

:coolgleamA:

Just now, TheBigO said:

With dredds? I'm very confused

The guy with the dredds, Jamin Nwanze is number 52. 

1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

When he heard they had to attend a motivational speech apparently he said to CL “I delivered a motivational speech to Mandela”, gave the CL the middle finger, gave him a stone cold stunner then pissed off to Nando’s.

Had him as more of a “sweet chin music” type guy to be honest. Not disappointed, just surprised. 

1 hour ago, SUTOL said:

The guy with the dredds, Jamin Nwanze is number 52. 

Suprised no one else wanted to know

58 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Had him as more of a “sweet chin music” type guy to be honest. Not disappointed, just surprised. 

Na he’d be a JBL , APA still clothesline finisher

3 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

All wrong. Swanton bomb.

😂😂 Like an agile Bobby Lashley 😂 can you imagine Uche running on to play wi Jeff Hardy facepaint though 😂😂😂 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
19 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Was trying to find a picture of the fan with the flip flops against Dundee Utd, but came cross this ;)

C2D2DA54-6D03-469C-9F3C-A7CEC52655C4.jpeg

What Scottish Cup Winners wear 

:verysmug:

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Why the **** have they got Haring sitting on a hard floor when he’s got a pelvic injury???

Because CL wants to injury him further. 

Big mental mincey heed that he is. 

IveSeenTheLight
8 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

What Scottish Cup Winners wear 

:verysmug:

Fair play.

this lad must be from your 55/56 team ;)

6164E53E-5B2C-4C4E-A5AC-4BCBD3B79A7F.jpeg

Big Slim Stylee
On 19/07/2019 at 14:07, jambonian said:

That's the fashion the noo! You should see them all come in pubs. Skinny black jeans, trainers with no socks, puffy jackets and the same haircuts. No individuality these days, not like my punk days! :waiting:

Personalising your very first bin bag. Great times 😀

18 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Boy with dreadlocks called Jammin 

Brilliant 

2 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Boy with dreadlocks called Jammin 

Brilliant 

A player that's brought his own song, and it's a guid yin👍

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Fair play.

this lad must be from your 55/56 team ;)

6164E53E-5B2C-4C4E-A5AC-4BCBD3B79A7F.jpeg

Getting better  :)

Article on EEN Online which CL is quoted as saying Naismith is close to being fit.

Looks like the signing will be completed prior to 1st August.

Sorry IT dinosaur unable to post link:sad3:

Hungry hippo
3 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

Article on EEN Online which CL is quoted as saying Naismith is close to being fit.

Looks like the signing will be completed prior to 1st August.

Sorry IT dinosaur unable to post link:sad3:

Levein is playing the game. It will be Aug 1st 

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/hearts-boss-admits-steven-naismith-has-chance-to-make-aberdeen-trip-1-4969255

From the same article.

Fellow midfielder Ryan Edwards, meanwhile, is close to agreeing a deal to join English League One side Burton Albion. 

Will we have a midfield?

7 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

From the same article.

Fellow midfielder Ryan Edwards, meanwhile, is close to agreeing a deal to join English League One side Burton Albion. 

Will we have a midfield?

Assuming I have got this right and assuming Ollie also gets his move back down south ... this will leave us with 6 recognised midfield options - 3 senior players and 3 young players 

bozanic, clare, Haring, Cochrane, Irvine and Smith 

a lot will depend on what leveins plans are for Irvine, smith and Cochrane in terms of playing time but I don’t think we would need anymore in CM other than possibly 1 more

that said, I still think we need to give game time to the youngsters and assuming we sign someone and then have 4 senior midfielders in place you would think it would restrict game time for smith Irvine and Cochrane 

I still think we need a bit more creativity in there although I think a more defensive midfield type will be signed instead 

Just now, Hearts1975 said:

Assuming I have got this right and assuming Ollie also gets his move back down south ... this will leave us with 6 recognised midfield options - 3 senior players and 3 young players 

a lot will depend on what leveins plans are for Irvine, smith and Cochrane in terms of playing time but I don’t think we would need anymore in CM other than possibly 1 more

that said, I still think we need to give game time to the youngsters and assuming we sign someone and then have 4 senior midfielders in place you would think it would restrict game time for smith Irvine and Cochrane 

I still think we need a bit more creativity in there although I think a more defensive midfield type will be signed instead 

When I say 6 recognised midfield options I mean centre midfield only 

15 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

I fear we are leaving it a bit late to bolster our midfield. 

When you play hoofball you do not need a midfield. Solid centre halves and the big men upfront. Not sure how more obvious Levein can make it.

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

When you play hoofball you do not need a midfield. Solid centre halves and the big men upfront. Not sure how more obvious Levein can make it.

Really? In that case, how come our season fell apart when our standout #10 got injured? 🤔

Mr Elwood P
27 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Who is ‘Irvine’ ?

Alex Kintner

3E7F3753-2738-4C45-AD0D-EF048745CA3A.jpeg.9baa277ed36b0b829fddc191a8a14000.jpeg

Liquid football: “fast paced, one or two touch attacking moves. May involve some dribbling but not to be confused with the type of dribbling displayed regularly by wibblers on Kickback”

Portable Badger
5 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

3E7F3753-2738-4C45-AD0D-EF048745CA3A.jpeg.9baa277ed36b0b829fddc191a8a14000.jpeg

Liquid football: “fast paced, one or two touch attacking moves. May involve some dribbling but not to be confused with the type of dribbling displayed regularly by wibblers on Kickback”

😂