Jump to content
colby

Melbourne hearts fans

Recommended Posts

colby

Imperial hotel again folks for the final 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Geoff Kilpatrick
6 minutes ago, colby said:

Imperial hotel again folks for the final 😀

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mayfield

We’ve booked in with Kicks on Elizabeth street. Big room out the back.

Imperial has been shit for our football recently, not much interest in having us. Kicks been good as gold, watched the Semi there tonight.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
colby

Cool Mayfield kicks it is then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mayfield
2 minutes ago, colby said:

Cool Mayfield kicks it is then

We’ll advertise with Kicks and Hearts Aus Facebook mate, along with here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
colby

Everything all set with kicks for next weekend Mayfield?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perth to Paisley
46 minutes ago, colby said:

Everything all set with kicks for next weekend Mayfield?

Appreciate you are about 12 hours ahead of UK time, didn't think it was also a week ahead 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug

Would love to have joined you but circumstances are keeping me at home.

 

Was kicking myself that I never thought of it 7 years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
portobellojambo1
On 13/04/2019 at 15:06, mayfield said:

We’ve booked in with Kicks on Elizabeth street. Big room out the back.

Imperial has been shit for our football recently, not much interest in having us. Kicks been good as gold, watched the Semi there tonight.

 

 

I'll be watching the game at Hampden but you might want to double check with the place you are planning on watching the game at. Looking at their planned schedule there is nothing to show that the game is being shown live. They are planning to show what I guess are highlights of the league game this Sunday coming, but can't see anything on their website to confirm they will be showing the cup final.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boab

Em....still some tickets left, guys !

:kirk:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mayfield

Sorry all I’ve been MIA

 

Touching base with Kicks management today 

 

Need to look at which stream / TV service to utilise.

 

is Hearts TV broadcasting it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Geoff Kilpatrick
6 hours ago, mayfield said:

Sorry all I’ve been MIA

 

Touching base with Kicks management today 

 

Need to look at which stream / TV service to utilise.

 

is Hearts TV broadcasting it?

I'm presuming BeIn has it. Can't check that far forward though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mayfield
5 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I'm presuming BeIn has it. Can't check that far forward though.

 

BEIN isn’t showing it, I’ve emailed them and had a response 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
colby

It's on espn+ and Celtic tv. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
colby
On 14/05/2019 at 02:09, Perth to Paisley said:

Appreciate you are about 12 hours ahead of UK time, didn't think it was also a week ahead 🙂

🤪 yeah getting a bit a head of it awe lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mayfield
2 hours ago, colby said:

It's on espn+ and Celtic tv. 

 

👌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
colby

Is kicks able to get espn + or Celtic tv?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ozjambo

Are we sure they are showing this game it’s not on live on any Foxtel channels, either a stream or from Hearts/ Celtic tv , just looked on their website it’s not mentioned for Saturday night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
colby

Looks like staying at home to watch a stream for the game 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mayfield

Kicks has used ESPN+ before they’re pretty sure, just waiting to get final word. Chasing the manager there again.

 

Guys you need to realise that any stream is fine whether official site or not - its perfectly legal with this game as no one in Australia has paid for rights for the Scottish Cup. 

 

We can use some dodgy stream if we want, we did it for the semi at Kicks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bairds93

The game is on Bet365. Will probably be on Sportsbet too, although they don’t say until a couple of days before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mayfield
2 hours ago, bairds93 said:

The game is on Bet365. Will probably be on Sportsbet too, although they don’t say until a couple of days before

 

Nice one. I don’t have an account with them - assuming it’s pretty straight forward to use their streaming if you have an account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bairds93
1 hour ago, mayfield said:

 

Nice one. I don’t have an account with them - assuming it’s pretty straight forward to use their streaming if you have an account?

Yep, you just need to have $5 in your account. Don’t even need to have a bet on! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ozjambo
Spoiler

 

I have an amazon firestick with modbro on it just had a quick look I can pick up BBC Scotland, premier sports and any ESPN channel in the world by the looks. all it needs is a good internet connection a hdmi input on a telly and a power source nearby. Saturday night would you believe I am going to see the Proclaimers at the Palais nothing to do with me xmas pressie from well minded kids I am also booked into the Langham, it was my intention to go to said concert then head straight to Kicks so I really needs to know if they will be showing it or else I will just hook this thing up to the telly in the Langham. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mayfield
4 hours ago, ozjambo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

I have an amazon firestick with modbro on it just had a quick look I can pick up BBC Scotland, premier sports and any ESPN channel in the world by the looks. all it needs is a good internet connection a hdmi input on a telly and a power source nearby. Saturday night would you believe I am going to see the Proclaimers at the Palais nothing to do with me xmas pressie from well minded kids I am also booked into the Langham, it was my intention to go to said concert then head straight to Kicks so I really needs to know if they will be showing it or else I will just hook this thing up to the telly in the Langham. 

 

The venue wants us to use Hearts TV mate - they’ve looked into it too and reckon that’ll be the way to go.

 

The night is 100% on.

 

If you’re coming down though, being your laptop as it would be amazing to have a back up just in case. Would you be comfortable with this?

Kicks is 10 min walk to Langham by the way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ozjambo

Not a laptop the size of a chrome cast anyway the game is on hearts TV so that should be no problem then, will I have trouble getting into kicks it will be around 11.00pm? Will play it by ear the wife is very understanding 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mayfield
29 minutes ago, ozjambo said:

Not a laptop the size of a chrome cast anyway the game is on hearts TV so that should be no problem then, will I have trouble getting into kicks it will be around 11.00pm? Will play it by ear the wife is very understanding 😉

 

No you’ll be fine. It’s open to all hours every night, we’ll have the room from 10pm until end of match 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Des Lynam

Love the thought of Jambos congregating around the world to watch us lifting the cup! 

 

 

:yas:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mayfield
12 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Love the thought of Jambos congregating around the world to watch us lifting the cup! 

 

 

:yas:

 On 19.5.12 we got almost 100 in Melb in the one place...decent!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ozjambo
17 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Love the thought of Jambos congregating around the world to watch us lifting the cup! 

 

 

:yas:

I congregated in a bar in Koh Samui for the last derby match, if I had taken a photo of us all it would have been a selfie LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mayfield

Just a quick bump for Saturday night in Melbourne folks

 

KICKS on Elizabeth street in cbd

large function room

10pm onwards

Hearts TV stream

 

Jambos only, venue will be strict.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Geoff Kilpatrick
5 hours ago, mayfield said:

Just a quick bump for Saturday night in Melbourne folks

 

KICKS on Elizabeth street in cbd

large function room

10pm onwards

Hearts TV stream

 

Jambos only, venue will be strict.

 

 

 

Marsh, it's on BeIn now.

 

Would my 15 year old get in? If not, I'll watch at home as he has suddenly taken an interest as opposed to being Geelong obsessed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ozjambo

Don’t think it’s on bein sports Foxtel not listed as yet bein shows these games in Asia probably there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ozjambo

Yip I looked at Link might be on bein somewhere in the world but where does it say Australia 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ozjambo
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

 

 

 

Believe it when I see it hereBB2FD150-AA78-4E5B-96EF-0BA1E4CF61BC.thumb.png.1465f6d888df8678d85a119e1dda33dd.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mayfield
1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Marsh, it's on BeIn now.

 

Would my 15 year old get in? If not, I'll watch at home as he has suddenly taken an interest as opposed to being Geelong obsessed!

 

Better give Kicks a call to check mate, I’m not actually sure. Being a function etc surely would be OK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambothump
On 22/05/2019 at 07:26, Des Lynam said:

Love the thought of Jambos congregating around the world to watch us lifting the cup! 

 

 

:yas:

Daughter arrives from Birmingham  at 16.20 today, something to eat, then Diggers, great to read about people around the world getting excited.

Multicultural in Diggers prior to 2006 and 2012, looking forward to it tonight and game  tomorrow.

Told my daughter to get a later train back on Sunday, so she doesn't miss the victory parade, :-) it'll be her 4th parade and second final.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mayfield
6 minutes ago, ozjambo said:

Yip I looked at Link might be on bein somewhere in the world but where does it say Australia 

 Relax my friend.

Bein posted it on their Facebook that they will show it in Aus.

We have Hearts TV for back up.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ozjambo
11 minutes ago, ozjambo said:

Yip I looked at Link might be on bein somewhere in the world but where does it say Australia 

I’m relaxed it’s also showing on espn in some parts of the world I wouldn’t be holding my breath on bein sports / Foxtel showing it in oz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ozjambo

I’ll be in a right state after having to watch the proclaimers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×