Top Posters In This Topic

• OTT

• Jodami

• RudiHMFC

• Thommo414

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gashauskis9

Would rather develop Keena.  He’s got the potential to be a 20 goals a season striker if we get him into better positions.

Paul McMullan should be our main summer target in an attacking sense.  

42 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Would rather develop Keena.  He’s got the potential to be a 20 goals a season striker if we get him into better positions.

Paul McMullan should be our main summer target in an attacking sense.  

I know it’s early but I just don’t see it with Keena unfortunately 

Holyrood_Hearts
12 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Agreed.  

14 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Please be wrong.  It's easy.  I'm almost always wrong.

He would turn out to be another striker who comes  in and scores about 5 or 6 goals if we lucky and that's not what we need. 

No from me.

We already have a big lad who doesn't score many goals.

We now need the guy who will feed off that and score loads thanks to the big mans efforts.

gashauskis9
1 hour ago, PTBCAL said:

Doesn’t get in the box enough, but I attribute that to him having to drop deep because our midfield three are often deep sitting and static.

We saw against Auchinleck that he’s decent in the box.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Was better last season. Seems we and Aberdeen are looking at the same players. Main and Bryson also on their radar

19 hours ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Forgot to quote you Thommo414

Yep! Hastie has a lot of options but I'd still like us to try and tempt him here with a pre contract. Couldn't hurt!  

Thats just it, don't ask, don't get. Not to mention if we could get him on the right of a front 3 with Mulraney on the left and Uche in the middle, I think we'd have a great attacking force

22 hours ago, Victorian said:

Could be ok but could also be another Sutton or Sammon.    Gamble.

Just what I thought. Please not be true

fabienleclerq

We are obviously looking for a back up to Uche which allows us to play the same way if he is injured. 

LarrysRightFoot

With him and Uche upfront we should at least be able to hold the ball up and play further up the pitch.

He also chases everything down - defends from the front, which again should help us get up the pitch.

Now we just need runners from midfield - a Hartley or Cameron would score a barrel load playing off Uche and Main - maybe Clare? I certainly don’t think to many defences will like playing against those two.

Im with others that I would love is to sign or develop a natural finisher though.

I know nothing of our interest but believe Aberdeen were trying to get him (that being said they also wanted Sammon).

Edited by LarrysRightFoot

LarrysRightFoot
12 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

With him and Uche upfront we should at least be able to hold the ball up and play further up the pitch.

He also chases everything down - defends from the front, which again should help us get up the pitch.

Now we just need runners from midfield - a Hartley or Cameron would score a barrel load playing off Uche and Main - maybe Clare? I certainly don’t think to many defences will like playing against those two.

Im with others that I would love is to sign or develop a natural finisher though.

I know nothing of our interest but believe Aberdeen were trying to get him (that being said they also wanted Sammon).

How could I forget Naismith! If he signs he could really benefit playing off those 2.

joondalupjambo

Possibly Main in and if so is going? Keena? Whighton? Vanners? Zanetta? Sammon? I guess some of these guys will need to leave this summer.

We seem to have a good few who are not going to make it as regular strikers and so will want to go.

26 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Possibly Main in and if so is going? Keena? Whighton? Vanners? Zanetta? Sammon? I guess some of these guys will need to leave this summer.

We seem to have a good few who are not going to make it as regular strikers and so will want to go.

Surely we are looking to retain Sammon after his successful 3 year deal ends in June? Cant believe you put a question mark against him....!!!

......... ?

AlphonseCapone
9 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

9 hours ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Agreed.  

Interesting. I think he has huge potential if we develop him right. 

6 hours ago, GYL said:

Was told at game yesterday done deal.....source was Curtis Main.....allegedly

Does this mean someone claiming to be Curtis Main told you? 

AlphonseCapone

He looks like he'd be a great handyman. Maybe he's getting a summer job to do bits and pieces around the ground. 

Maroon Sailor
4 minutes ago, Guess The Crowd said:

Is that your starter for ten? 

Just think he's a pudding !

21 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Interesting. I think he has huge potential if we develop him right. 

Does this mean someone claiming to be Curtis Main told you? 

Guy that told was speaking to Main on Friday......told him he was going to Hearts and not Aberdeen

Is this just to have someone to spot for Uche in the gym? He is strong... That's about it and Uche is bigger, stronger and much... Much more likeable 

Vanecek and Mclean don't appear fit for purpose. Mclean obviously is age related so no ill will on that one. Could just be cover for Uche so we have a CF that the ball will stick with going forward. 

I don't massively rate Main but could be good cover. Not every signing we make will be a first pick from the outset. 

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, BelgeJambo said:

No thanks

I saw enough from Keena yesterday to think he is going to be a hit

Correct. 1st thought..can I shoot!! Love it.

3 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Exactly 

He is hungry for goals 

8 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

5 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Exactly 

He is hungry for goals 

This is what excites me about him some

of the goals he has scored ( albeit a lower level) are those of natural goalscorer. He doesn’t have a great all around game so he’s not the next Robbo. But... playing off a big striker or linking with Clare/Naismith etc he could be very very effective. Imo

I’m hearing this from 2 or 3 areas yesterday. Does anyone hear similar? It’s sound the sort silky player CL would go for ☹️

OmiyaHearts

Motherwell supporter in work said he'd drive him to Tynecastle. Says been very poor this season and wont be missed.

been here before
6 minutes ago, Gnjambo16 said:

I’m hearing this from 2 or 3 areas yesterday. Does anyone hear similar? It’s sound the sort silky player CL would go for ☹️

This is from over a week ago...

...any other scoops?