Jump to content
girvanjambo

Jamie Walker

Recommended Posts

girvanjambo

What's happened to him? Injured? Or reserve football? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Never Let Them Forget

Shite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
girvanjambo

Not for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liamthejambo

The word is , he’s on his way back to us .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheStig

Living the dream down south. Paid big bucks for doing jack shit. Its what i aspire to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruickshank for Scotland

Too lazy to make it at top level football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inch Hearts

Interesting topic considering the rumours over the weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inch Hearts
5 minutes ago, Never Let Them Forget said:

Shite.

 

Anything but. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack

Like clockwork...a Jamie Walker thread.

 

Only slightly disappointed it took 5 hours after I mentioned it on the Wallace thread.

 

So, so predictable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tennant's  6's

More a Scottish championship player than an English one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inch Hearts
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Like clockwork...a Jamie Walker thread.

 

Only slightly disappointed it took 5 hours after I mentioned it on the Wallace thread.

 

So, so predictable.

 

It was mentioned a lot at the weekend in various places.  To the right of Naismith it would work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
Posted (edited)

Im ITK here cause I work with his brothers girlfiends brothers girlfriend and she was saying a taxi driver had told her a bus driver had told him he's in his way back.

 

You can take that to the bank.

 

I would have him back mind but I wouldnt. Blah, blah, ****ing blah.

 

Gordon, Wallace, Johnsen, Walker...

 

Boring as...

Edited by been here before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
girvanjambo
3 minutes ago, girvanjambo said:

Not for us.

When I say not for us, I mean he wasn't shite for us, he was good. And in this current squad, exactly what we need, creativity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gary Locke

Heard he could be on his way to Aberdeen at the end of the season, they enquired in January before they got Stewart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
Just now, Inch Hearts said:

 

It was mentioned a lot at the weekend in various places.  To the right of Naismith it would work. 

It's been mentioned since he ****ed off to England. 

 

It's as boring a subject as a Levein thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inch Hearts
Just now, Barack said:

It's been mentioned since he ****ed off to England. 

 

It's as boring a subject as a Levein thread.

 

Fair point but not just here it’s mentioned.  The noise is he wants back.  If he does it should be up for discussion mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
Just now, Inch Hearts said:

 

Fair point but not just here it’s mentioned.  The noise is he wants back.  If he does it should be up for discussion mate.

Not for me it won't be. Enjoy the ride.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
girvanjambo
4 minutes ago, Barack said:

Like clockwork...a Jamie Walker thread.

 

Only slightly disappointed it took 5 hours after I mentioned it on the Wallace thread.

 

So, so predictable.

I started thread, didn't read ur post. I've been checking Wigan squads, and previously Peterborough squads, has rarely featured, just wanted to know what's happening with him. Levein was willing to make him the highest paid player for a reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
been here before
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

 

Fair point but not just here it’s mentioned.  The noise is he wants back.  If he does it should be up for discussion mate.

 

No it shouldnt. He wanted away, he got his wish and its went shit since then.

 

**** him.

 

Whats that saying about making your bed?

Edited by been here before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
Just now, girvanjambo said:

I started thread, didn't read ur post. I've been checking Wigan squads, and previously Peterborough squads, has rarely featured, just wanted to know what's happening with him. Levein was willing to make him the highest paid player for a reason.

Wasn't aimed at you in particular, mate. No offence meant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
girvanjambo
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Wasn't aimed at you in particular, mate. No offence meant.

No worries,  I genuinely would like to know what he's doing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Geoff the Mince

Walker is a ****in shitebag .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
innerjambo

I heard we're signing Walker and Lee Wallace in the summer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OTT

If Walker changes his hun prick of an agent then I don't mind if he comes back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mauricio Pinilla

Does jkb ever link hearts to a player who wasn't previously a hearts player?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manny1874
5 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

I heard we're signing Walker and Lee Wallace in the summer. 

 

I was just about to post that I wouldn't be at all surprised if we end up linked with him coming back this summer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
haveyouheard 22

Heard being the operative word , with no back up makes me laugh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Four faces
13 minutes ago, girvanjambo said:

I started thread, didn't read ur post. I've been checking Wigan squads, and previously Peterborough squads, has rarely featured, just wanted to know what's happening with him. Levein was willing to make him the highest paid player for a reason.

Yep.Levein's judgement is flawless these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Artful Dodger

A weekend rumours thread. 

 

Luv em.

 

?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
girvanjambo
2 minutes ago, Four faces said:

Yep.Levein's judgement is flawless these days.

Not going to argue that. But still interested to know what JW is doing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Artful Dodger
9 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Does jkb ever link hearts to a player who wasn't previously a hearts player?

 

You're obviously just not in the correct places at the weekend MP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HoGwash
11 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Does jkb ever link hearts to a player who wasn't previously a hearts player?

Craig Halkett.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpruceBringsteen

If there's one things I do give Levein credit for, it's having the minerals to completely blank people who've ripped the pish out of him/Hearts. Walker can stay where he is, wherever that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
biffy
18 minutes ago, girvanjambo said:

No worries,  I genuinely would like to know what he's doing. 

 

Hes injured just now, had another op earlier this year. Didn’t get much game time at Peterborough but don’t know if that was due to injury or form 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Future's Maroon
6 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

Craig Halkett.

Craig Bryson ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pans Jambo
43 minutes ago, Liamthejambo said:

The word is , he’s on his way back to us .

Shu

Tup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff Turn

Oh, ****ing hell, not again. ?‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnothejambo
20 minutes ago, biffy said:

 

Hes injured just now, had another op earlier this year. Didn’t get much game time at Peterborough but don’t know if that was due to injury or form 

 

Walker injured ? 

 

Well you could knock me down with a feather on reading that. 

 

If he was a horse he would be glue by now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, been here before said:

 

No it shouldnt. He wanted away, he got his wish and its went shit since then.

 

**** him.

 

Whats that saying about making your bed?

 

Like Rudi going to Southampton? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inch Hearts
46 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

A weekend rumours thread. 

 

Luv em.

 

?????

 

100% you’re a Hibs fan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio

Would love Jamie Walker back at his best. Was a standout for a long time. 

 

The way it played out has tainted people's ideas. He was a creative player something this team direly requires 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Im ITK here cause I work with his brothers girlfiends brothers girlfriend and she was saying a taxi driver had told her a bus driver had told him he's in his way back.

 

You can take that to the bank.

 

I would have him back mind but I wouldnt. Blah, blah, ****ing blah.

 

Gordon, Wallace, Johnsen, Walker...

 

Boring as...

I’m more interested in ‘what he would bring to the table’, if he is ‘a baller’, would a ‘pre-season’ do the job, does he ‘get Hearts’ and ‘if there’s a footballer in ‘the lad’..

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Artful Dodger
6 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

 

100% you’re a Hibs fan. 

 

Wager ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

 

100% you’re a Hibs fan. 

 

Edited by Morgan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
savage

No thanks,  not good enough,  injury prone and slow.  In fact what am i saying he is perfect for us???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
Just now, savage said:

No thanks,  not good enough,  injury prone and slow.  In fact what am i saying he is perfect for us???

:lol: 

 

3 year deal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tokyowalnut
Posted (edited)

Wanted to go to Rangers, downed tools, only played when he could arsed, got himself sent off on purpose, was lazy in training, went down south, was lazy, got shown up at Wigan and Peterborough, career will come to nothing.

 

All bases covered there. Can't see him playing for us again.

Edited by tokyowalnut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarah O

Cannae wait to see Rangers, like oor wee neds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
j1964m

Signing for rangers this summer free agent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JackLadd

Djoum replacement? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...