Jamie Walker

girvanjambo

portobellojambo1
On 12/04/2019 at 13:41, doctor jambo said:

If you found out your missus was a prostitute and was punting her wares to a guy you hated .....

then you finally got rid of her, and she got in touch a few years later and with her body knackered......

would you take her back to see if she was still good?

It probably isn't the best sort of comparable option you've given. I'm guessing those HMFC fans who are happy to consider Jamie coming back are more interested to see if he can still do something different in a game and pull a few goals out of the bag.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Inch Hearts

• Cruyff Turn

• jambocub

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

doctor jambo
2 hours ago, Albert McFly said:

Some humble pie going to eaten from some on this thread

If you mean those of us decrying his return, I doubt it.

He hasn’t really played in years now.

one bad game for us and it’s full on boo time

scott herbertson
37 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

If you mean those of us decrying his return, I doubt it.

He hasn’t really played in years now.

one bad game for us and it’s full on boo time

A fit Jamie Walker with his head in the right place would still be an asset IMO. However, as you say the boo boys would be itching to get started and I think its not a good idea for him or the club as a result

11 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

A fit Jamie Walker with his head in the right place would still be an asset IMO. However, as you say the boo boys would be itching to get started and I think its not a good idea for him or the club as a result

Yup. I think its all for nothing though, unless he changes his representation. His agent sounded out a move he had no right to be looking for whilst still under contract and rendered arguably our best player completely ineffective for over 6 months. Thats essentially 6 months of wasted wages.  

To my mind, if Jamie Walker wants to come back to Tynecastle he does so with a new agent. I do not want 'agent orange' anywhere near Tynecastle, Rickerton or the general Edinburgh area. A complete charlatan wanting to be billy big time down ibroke way. 

indianajones
18 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Boo boys chat is chronic in this case. 

He deserves every single boo he gets. 

Rat *******. 

Just met his agent at Anfield who’s there with Andy Halliday and says JW has just went under the knife  this week to remove a bone fragment from his knee. Won’t be fit till pre season and says no chance of him going back to us in the near future. Maybe that’ll clear things up on here. 

Edited by Saughton Jambo

Albert McFly
4 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Just met his agent at Anfield who’s there with Andy Halliday and says JW has just went under the knife  this week to remove a bone fragment from his knee. Won’t be fit till pre season and says no chance of him going back to us in the near future. Maybe that’ll clear things up on here. 

Seems weird that he met Levein today then!

Some ex players meet up with CL fairly regularly. Especially those with local connections.Believe it or not a large percentage of those who played under him, respect and like the man.

That doesn’t mean they are signing for us though.

Albert McFly
4 minutes ago, The Doc said:

Some ex players meet up with CL fairly regularly. Especially those with local connections.Believe it or not a large percentage of those who played under him, respect and like the man.

That doesn’t mean they are signing for us though.

Cool story ?

I’d have Walker back in minute, his goals to games ratio was basically 1:3, plus his assists 

unless your on crazy premiership  money most human beings on planet earth would get there head turned for more money.

as for the boo boys I’m sure another cracker against hibs would stop that.

6 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Does he reek of hun? (cheap overpowering cologne masking the stench of pish and BO)

23 minutes ago, OTT said:

Does he reek of hun? (cheap overpowering cologne masking the stench of pish and BO)

I was there with a pal of mine who’s trying his luck and dipping his toe in the water to be a football agent. He’s got a couple of youngsters signed up and met with AH for a brief chat before the game. As I was just an innocent bystander, and they were parting ways I took a chance and asked about JW and that’s what he told me. No need to lie about it. Not long back from Anfield. Maybe the ITK’ers will confirm if JW has had knee surgery or not and maybe his agent was just talking keech. Seems such a strange and random thing to come out with though. Also said he’s not allowed to drive after his car accident and Andy Halliday was his driver. They’d been at Wigan v Norwich earlier in the day. 

7 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I was there with a pal of mine who’s trying his luck and dipping his toe in the water to be a football agent. He’s got a couple of youngsters signed up and met with AH for a brief chat before the game. As I was just an innocent bystander, and they were parting ways I took a chance and asked about JW and that’s what he told me. No need to lie about it. Not long back from Anfield. Maybe the ITK’ers will confirm if JW has had knee surgery or not and maybe his agent was just talking keech. Seems such a strange and random thing to come out with though. Also said he’s not allowed to drive after his car accident and Andy Halliday was his driver. They’d been at Wigan v Norwich earlier in the day. 

Oh yeah, no reason to doubt you, I just don't like the way the guy operates. Would rather we kept that man the hell away from Tynecastle before he starts trying to flog our next generation to anyone connected with the club formally known as rangers. 

Cruyff Turn

It’s not about his ability. It’s about his treachery. He’s a good player at his best.

Mind you, maybe he’s learnt his lesson now after wasting away in the reserves for the last two seasons. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance I suppose. 

4 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

It’s not about his ability. It’s about his treachery. He’s a good player at his best.

Mind you, maybe he’s learnt his lesson now after wasting away in the reserves for the last two seasons. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance I suppose. 

I'd say it's about his ability too.

He's been injured and terrible for a couple of years. His pace is a distant memory. And the fact that he seems like a total dick who tried to stab the club in the back to get a move to the Huns, it didn't work out and he's been even more shit and injured ever since.

Absolutely insane that anyone would want us to waste another penny on this guy.

4 hours ago, farin said:

I can confirm that Jamie had that surgery a few weeks ago. 

Was definitely  a couple of weeks ago

Fxxx the SPFL
7 hours ago, cosanostra said:

I'd say it's about his ability too.

He's been injured and terrible for a couple of years. His pace is a distant memory. And the fact that he seems like a total dick who tried to stab the club in the back to get a move to the Huns, it didn't work out and he's been even more shit and injured ever since.

Absolutely insane that anyone would want us to waste another penny on this guy.

here here

• 1 month later...

Rumour: Jamie Walker has all but agreed a move back to ????????

All that needs done is a severance package from Wigan.

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Eh? If it's a rumour tell us the club?

Selkirkhmfc1874

Rangers supporter a know seems to think he's going there but doubt very much they'll be after him 

8 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Dundee Hibernian .

2 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Mitch you are losing it, take a break.

Let’s just wait and see.

doctor jambo
10 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

I want him to sign.

He would need to apologise on bended knee, but it would go again

19 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Eh? If it's a rumour tell us the club?

Reading the way it's written "a move back to" you'd think it would mean us or Peterborough ( and I think that can be ruled out ) 

letsalldothebeattie

He was back in Edinburgh at the end of last week. Posted on his insta story him crossing the border home and then one hours or a day later at Edinburgh airport waiting to depart on holiday. Plenty time to sign a deal to come home

The Real Maroonblood
On 14/04/2019 at 16:06, Saughton Jambo said:

Needing an operation.

Then we’ll probably sign him.

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, RENE said:

I think 'back to' is a clue...

Bit daft putting loads of question marks where Hearts should've been then. 

Jambojay84
19 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Bit daft putting loads of question marks where Hearts should've been then. 

Might be that he’s agreed a move back to Scotland or Aberdeen, he’s put 8 question marks in it, I’d wet myself if it was Hamilton ?

If he signs - good. He’s quick, an effective dribbler and offers a goal threat. Something different to what we have. Would also hope this current team with Berra and Naismith would give him some direction. If his attitude is better then I’d actually be excited 

If he doesn’t- good. Injury prone. High wages. Also he’s a bit of a snake. Was desperate for that move to Rangers. Mind him and his bro acting like weirdos on social media before he’d had half a season in the first team. #JW14 and all that ? 

Edited by R1874

Valois No1

He has definitely been up for talks. I personally think we can do better and after the season we have had with injuries i can’t believe we are taking the chance. If we do.....lesser basic when he doesn’t play would be wise.

It should have been ten
On 14/04/2019 at 15:32, indianajones said:

Boo boys chat is chronic in this case. 

He deserves every single boo he gets. 

Rat *******. 

This!

Did he ever actually leave? Seems to have been coming back since the day he supposedly left? Did we really just hide him to stop the huns signing him!!?

Clerry Jambo

If he’s replacing Clare I’m in!! Always liked Jamie if he’s available  would take him. Said before that he was our only class player when he was playing well and his ending with the club was very unfortunate 

I think were all a bit bitter because of the way the snakey wee ******* left. 

He was our best player before he dropped his knickers for the huns and downed tools. I dont like him right now but  if he came back I would want him to burst a gut every week and get back to performing like he is capable of.