Gymnasts double leg break

Carl Fredrickson

been here before

Modern generation snowflake.

She should be up running that off. I hope they docked her points for just giving up like that.

Carl Fredrickson
17 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Loads of folk rushing over to help

The first guy to go over stood for a while before going to her. Couldnt he see what happened? She was hardly going to finish her set was she?

Saw a still photo of her as she landed and saw her knees buckled. That was more than enough to get the gist of what happened. 

Online I’ve seen cartels hack at people with machetes, people’s heads blown off with guns, people leaping off tall buildings  and many more horrific things. They don’t  phase me. But for some reason leg break videos make me boak. 

1 hour ago, fabienleclerq said:

When do we sign her? 

August.

3 year deal.

Name’s Martin.

I reckon she's going to be wishing she paid attention at school now instead of fannying around on a mat. 

It's going to be hard to flip burgers while sat in a wheelchair.

1 minute ago, gjcc said:

Deep heat is for wimps. Walk it off. 

I had a football coach that didn’t believe in injuries. His standard shout was “stamp it out” as he believed if you stamped your foot long enough it would stop the pain and make you play on. 

Dick. 

8 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I had a football coach that didn’t believe in injuries. His standard shout was “stamp it out” as he believed if you stamped your foot long enough it would stop the pain and make you play on. 

Dick. 

Sounds like the type of person that would advocate strangulation to combate a cut to the head. :lol: 

Or it was a west coast boys club coach making it more difficult for his lads to run away at night?

13 hours ago, Morgan said:

August.

3 year deal.

Name’s Martin.

That's no good. If she doesn't get a pre season in she's going to be another Vanecek.

fabienleclerq
1 hour ago, IronJambo said:

I reckon she's going to be wishing she paid attention at school now instead of fannying around on a mat. 

?

2 hours ago, IronJambo said:

Shes already shown she’s not the best flipper anyway. Who in their right mind would want a broken in half burger. 

1 hour ago, gjcc said:

Shes already shown she’s not the best flipper anyway. Who in their right mind would want a broken in half burger. 

Those miscreants who eat them with a knife and fork.