Deliveroo

Pele_Is_God

Pele_Is_God

Thinking of getting a 2nd job in evenings/weekends and Deliveroo was suggested to me. Anybody here work for them or heard any experiences?

All roads lead to Gorgie

?Good luck but try to stay off the pavements and remember to stop at red lights. 

Bridge of Djoum
27 minutes ago, Pele_Is_God said:

Thinking of getting a 2nd job in evenings/weekends and Deliveroo was suggested to me. Anybody here work for them or heard any experiences?

This might come across the wrong way, but have a think about using the time you'd spend making a few extra quid of an evening to study for something that'll be more lucrative and rewarding in the long run.

Go for it. You'll get quite fit if you do it on a bike, meet some interesting folk and get some extra cash. Don't do it if you don't like getting wet.

From the customers point of view, they are an absolutely ****ing dreadful company. Absolutely no accountability at all when things go wrong. 

I cant stand deliveroo, They are the private hire guys of the cyclists. The way some of them act on the road is scary. Driving about town is hard enough with pedestrians and normal cyclists who arent trying to beat you through lights or sit up your back where you cant see them then fly up your inside onto the pavement and away. I'm surprised there isn't more accidents with these guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a rider in my taxi... they make about £10ph, however he said they were not taking on anymore riders in the UK. That was a month ago.

17 minutes ago, Phage said:

Had a rider in my taxi... they make about £10ph, however he said they were not taking on anymore riders in the UK. That was a month ago.

I thought they used bikes?  The lazy barsteward. I suppose that's sounds a lot better than your grub being carried on someone's sweaty back.

2 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

I thought they used bikes?  The lazy barsteward. I suppose that's sounds a lot better than your grub being carried on someone's sweaty back.

Maybe It’s easier to pick bits off the customers food in the back of a taxi?