Levein  

679 members have voted

1. 1. What now for Levein?

• Go right now
    • Make decision in the summer
    • In charge next season

dellboy1971
Spoiler

Heart supporters out there Who wants Craig Levein to stay at Hearts as manager behond end of season?

options

1. stay as manager 

2. Go back to director of football

3.Leave the club altogether

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by dellboy1971

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• soonbe110

• JamboAl

• Hearts1975

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Going nowhere. Doesn't even like Spain. 

Maybe why he's not bothered about qualify for Europe 

spirt of 98

1 He will build a team eventually. We can’t keep sacking our way to success. Keys give him another season. He deserves it remember his last time in charge took us to Europa League. 

Alex Ferguson took time at Man U to come good.  

Announce he is leaving the club at the end of the season, no matter what. Says he will help hearts find a new manager but it will be the club that has the final say. 

2 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

1 He will build a team eventually. We can’t keep sacking our way to success. Keys give him another season. He deserves it remember his last time in charge took us to Europa League. 

Alex Ferguson took time at Man U to come good.  

Having a laugh? He will build a team eventually.  Building the team is not the main problem it's his 1980's dinasour style of football and constant tinkering thats the problem. I think similar to Man Utd at us just now. A decent attack minded manger would have the current squad playing decent football. You just have to look at how they changed over night. Killie too when Clarke first came in and dare I say it at Hibs now. 

Leave the club altogether...if he moves upstairs, there would always be the perception that the manager wasn’t his own man (with respect to tactics/decisions/signings etc).

He's a Hearts man. He is passionate but his time is up. I have alot of respect for him as a former player and he seems a decent bloke. The game is moving on and his time is passed. It's like Wenger at Arsenal who stayed on beyond his sell by date and lost some status with fans. I think the time has come to change it. Thank you Craig but for the greater good and progress we must say thank you for the service but goodbye

With a heavy heart it’s goodbye from me. 

Back upstairs and no Daly/McPhee bollocks please. Proper manager required. 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
Just now, mscjambo said:

He's a Hearts man. He is passionate but his time is up. I have alot of respect for him as a former player and he seems a decent bloke. The game is moving on and his time is passed. It's like Wenger at Arsenal who stayed on beyond his sell by date and lost some status with fans. I think the time has come to change it. Thank you Craig but for the greater good and progress we must say thank you for the service but goodbye

This. He’s going to end up being hated when the inevitable happens and we get relegated under his stewardship. Leave altogether, hopefully after a cup final.

When he leaves Hearts that's him done with football, as he'll not get another job.  He'll hang around for as long as he can.

Ann Budge thinks the sun shines out his erse, so he'll be going no where soon.

brunoatemyhamster

Option 4 

A nice wee token job. miles away from the football department. 

Something easy going. He deserves that much. 

And so do we at this stage. 

2 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

It's like Wenger at Arsenal who stayed on beyond his sell by date and lost some status with fans.

100%

glynnlondon

Going back upstairs who's going to come in to work under him ?

Progress ? We've ****ed it up since promotion anyone saying otherwise is deluding themselves.

Time for change.

Wish he would leave tonight to be honest 

I dread to think what the score would be against an on form Celtic in the final assuming we get there 

He is totally clueless 

2 or 3.  Probably 3, since if he stays as DoF, his influence will ensure the same shite next season under the new manager he's hand picked.

glynnlondon

Decision on what in the summer bumble through to a cup final and be handed our arses ? Sign more shite wage thrives ? 

Whose the saviour we'll be waiting on rocking up after Xmas ?

****ing turning into Hibs .

Should be on the dugout for 3rd season (if he feels up to it). Let him sign the 2/3 flair players in the summer that he says he wants. The end of next season will be the time to look at and maybe change things.

10 year deal.

Nothing else to lose unless you have no concept of the past or the future of hmfc.

48 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Back upstairs, he won’t walk away from the club.  

Naismith and MacPhee in charge next season.

Gary or Steven? 

6 minutes ago, steven_mck said:

Let him sign the 2/3 flair players in the  summer that he says he needs and give it one more season 

You must be taking the proverbial here......

jamtartan74

Not going to vote on that because I simply don’t have a clue what is best for us, I like Levein, proper Hearts man, the football sometimes is horrible to watch though but he knows that and wants to get players in to create openings for the strikers that we are badly lacking. However by changing manager it could bring a fresh impetus in the squad and new ideas. Tough one, I will leave it to the jkb  experts to decide his fate. 

23 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

Decision on what in the summer bumble through to a cup final and be handed our arses ? Sign more shite wage thrives ? 

Whose the saviour we'll be waiting on rocking up after Xmas ?

****ing turning into Hibs .

Good bank balance, new stand, facilities, other initiatives....why worry about the important things like the team and why we actually exist? ?

stevieboobs
15 minutes ago, steven_mck said:

Let him sign the 2/3 flair players in the  summer that he says he needs and give it one more season 

Got to be on the wind up.

Doesn't matter when he leaves, we'll probably promote from within which is a depressing thought

portobellojambo1

It is option 3 for me. I found Wednesday at Ibrox embarrassing, when we line up to lose and did so. Today we started the game with one forward, and to be fair we played well until we made what turned out to be a mistake. Instead of scoring in the last minute of the game and looking to defend the 3 points we scored after 25 minutes, and took our foot off the gas. We then lost a goal a few minutes later, and then were unable to regain that lead, in fact went on to lose. Whatever the change was we were expected to see today just didn't materialise and I cannot see us winning any league games between now and season end. Today was a game which had the potential to boost seat sales for next week's cup semi final. Now a further loss next week has the potential to reduce the numbers who are yet to renew their ST's. The numbers who commented today that they will only renew if there is a change in manager will grow further if we fail again next weekend, and the failure of Zebra Finance has the potential to add further to those considering renewal or not. Money talks and if people withdraw financial input then there will have to be a reaction from within the club.

Edited by portobellojambo1

8 minutes ago, stevieboobs said:

Got to be on the wind up.

Doesn't matter when he leaves, we'll probably promote from within which is a depressing thought

No, it's not a wind-up. 

1874Gorgie1874

If he wins the semi give him till the end of the season, if he loses the semi sack him immediately. 

JennytheJambo

I can't see anything happening between now and the end of the season. Something should have been done sooner but unfortunately Anne Budge can't see past Levein. It is sad to see but fans may start voting with their feet, refuse to purchase season tickets until something more constructive is achieved.