Angus Beith benefit match ( updated )

SuperstarSteve

Alex Kintner
5 hours ago, Ribble said:

The ref getting fed up with it rather than booking players for persistent fouling isn't exactly Harry fault though is it?

Had it been a competitive game then I'd wager 2 or 3 of the ICT midfield would have picked up bookings for the number of fouls on Cochrane, while you might think he's going down easily I felt he was being very clever in his protection of the ball, managing to shift it away form the opposition so their only option was to foul or back off.

That’s because half of the incidents weren’t actual fouls though. 

All it really did was slow down our play or halt attacks. Hopefully as he grows stronger he’ll be able to shrug off such challenges and keep the move going.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Beast Boy

• been here before

• Herbert.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 09/07/2019 at 12:57, robjam said:

I have to agree, thought Harry was not at the races tonight, their no 6 had him in his back pocket, surprised that over the last year they haven't managed to bulk him up at all, bit worrying as he is small framed and he needs to be stronger with the ball and without it, gets brushed off far too easily.

I thought he disrupted his game by constantly fouling him every time he broke with the ball. 

allanwilson1970
On 09/07/2019 at 13:41, Naisysback said:

I don't disagree that Zanatta played well but when he gets into that final 3rd he needs to be better, he took on shots last night when a pass would have been a better option, just a bit more awareness of whats around him , where his support is....as I said the decision making could cost him a place in the team. The expectation on him in that position is to create chances and score goals, with a bit more composure and awareness he could easily have done both last night. Maybe desperate to impress.

Again maybe the expectation on Harry is too much, all came at him very young and he has had a target on his back ever since. Maybe a loan somewhere that he can just play would be a good move for him, worked for Morrisson, Irving, Zanatta.

Based on my opinion I agree completely with Naisy on Mcdonald and Zanatta and would be happy to see both getting a good run in the next games coming up. They are different players but both looked effective.