• Beast Boy

• been here before

• Herbert.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, lost in space said:

Wow

Thanks for info.

Think it is worth keeping topic highly visible til match starts.

You are very welcome.

If there’s Pay at the game not many seats left or I assume they will open another section. Tempted to wait as only high rows left. 

thehibsareintheirbeds

Not seen pay at gate confirmed but would be handy- assuming its only main stand open?

I'm fairly certain you can just buy a ticket on the site and then use your phone to show the barcode to the scanner at the turnstile. Will save either printing at home/work or queuing at the ticket office.*

*I've not actually done this myself at Tynie but I'm sure last time it was brought up, someone had. 

31 minutes ago, thehibsareintheirbeds said:

Not seen pay at gate confirmed but would be handy- assuming its only main stand open?

Maybe I’m wrong but looked like only one section open. 

A lot of the players have been promoting this on social media for a last push.  Would imagine he will play a few of the new players to get them some game time ahead of Friday. 

Seymour M Hersh
12 hours ago, luckydug said:

Anyone know if it's actually a cash gate or queuing at the ticket office for tickets and then over to main stand turnstiles ?

If it's the latter might have to allow a little more time before kick off.

The pay at the gate turnstiles will be in the Gorgie End and you will walk round to the main stand.

Seymour M Hersh
41 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

Maybe I’m wrong but looked like only one section open. 

Only selling one section at the moment but the stand will be open for folk tonight who pay at the gate. 

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, thehibsareintheirbeds said:

See my post above. :thumbsup:

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Rick James
On 05/07/2019 at 16:05, Herbert said:

If Djoum is injured next season are we due him anything?

Angus was employed by the club he was well looked after while he was here. He was sold and our responsibility to him ended there. We have given the guy a job he should thank himself lucky for that. If he was horribly injured in a car accident or something and was disabled then yeah a charity game would be totally justified but he's got a job coaching and can still do other things no problem it's not like he's going to be on the breadline.

FFS. It's not like Beith has demanded this. It's been offered to him as a goodwill gesture.

What is honestly wrong with this? A trip to Tynie for £6, a game of football which I haven't watched live for a couple of months, a good run out for some fringe players against decent opposition etc. What else is there to do on a Monday night? And if you really can't be arsed, leave it. I know plenty folk not going. I pass Tynie on the way home from work so I may as well pop in on the way.

Just now, Locky said:

FFS. It's not like Beith has demanded this. It's been offered to him as a goodwill gesture.

What is honestly wrong with this? A trip to Tynie for £6, a game of football which I haven't watched live for a couple of months, a good run out for some fringe players against decent opposition etc. What else is there to do on a Monday night? And if you really can't be arsed, leave it. I know plenty folk not going. I pass Tynie on the way home from work so I may as well pop in on the way.

Theres loads to do on a Monday night. I just think if we do it once then we have to do it with everyone then it just gets ridiculous, If he was a first team player then yeah I would think a testimonial would be good but he wasnt. I assume we put him through his coaching badges,Gave him a job that means he can do his OU degree and stay in football. No many companies look after former employees like that.

13 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Theres loads to do on a Monday night. I just think if we do it once then we have to do it with everyone then it just gets ridiculous, If he was a first team player then yeah I would think a testimonial would be good but he wasnt. I assume we put him through his coaching badges,Gave him a job that means he can do his OU degree and stay in football. No many companies look after former employees like that.

Let’s just call it “a pre-season friendly with an added reason” and let’s just leave it that some will go along and watch and others won’t.

(Best wishes to Angus - given that he has suffered such a horrid injury as to end his playing career, I hope he turns into Brian Clough in management. And if he does, then to manage Hearts to even more glory!)

48 minutes ago, Locky said:

This, in spades. A few years ago I would have been a bit shocked at anyone having an issue with something like this. Almost expect it now. Our support is full of Tory-minded folk these days. :(

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, Herbert said:

17 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

This, in spades. A few years ago I would have been a bit shocked at anyone having an issue with something like this. Almost expect it now. Our support is full of Tory-minded folk these days. :(

Took the words right out of my mouth, IoS. Always someone who will find something to moan about. The sort of nonsense I could imagine good old Boris coming out  with. ?

It's called behaving with integrity and decency. You'd be surprised at the wider benefits of conducting ourselves in this way, these things get recognised in the football and wider business community. These are things the club used to be appalling at and it's refreshing to see us behave in this way. 

tartofmidlothian
4 hours ago, Mdoug79 said:

Don’t don’t suppose this is on Hearts TV?

Surely not, they must be after as many paying customers as possible for Angus.

the general
14 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Hope Angus gets a good turnout tomorrow night.  That said, I think Hearts owe it to him to put out a decent team as well.  It’s all very well asking supporters to dig deep to pay for tickets, but Levein has a duty here to provide a similar gesture in terms of line up.  Otherwise, it would have just been easier to not have the game and just raise money for the lad.

Dig deep? Cmon its 6 quid .. or 1 pint up the toon

WheatfieldWarrior
14 hours ago, Alan_R said:

I suspect not but any loyalty points up for grabs if booked on etickets?

Not sure, but you can always donate £6 to  worthy cause through eTickets, even if you can't make the game. Who knows, you may even get some loyalty points.

1 hour ago, To Be Frank said:

Took the words right out of my mouth, IoS. Always someone who will find something to moan about. The sort of nonsense I could imagine good old Boris coming out  with. ?

I'm the one that sounds like Boris when I have respected yours and everyone else's opinion about the match and I get personal insults aimed at me for mine?

Am I not allowed to disagree?

Alex Kintner
17 minutes ago, Herbert said:

I'm the one that sounds like Boris when I have respected yours and everyone else's opinion about the match and I get personal insults aimed at me for mine?

Your opinion is very similar to the sort of elitest opinions of Tory snobs, in my opinion. ??

Bunny Munro

Tying to get a ticket for this. Does anyone have any idea why I am not getting the option to 'print at home'?

14 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Tying to get a ticket for this. Does anyone have any idea why I am not getting the option to 'print at home'?

Wasn't an option for this game, for some reason. My ticket was posted out to me.

SpikeDudley
9 minutes ago, farin said:

Ticket sales quite low for this, can see a big turnout sadly. 

bad idea having it on a Monday night - might have been tempted if it had been Saturday afternoon

Bunny Munro
27 minutes ago, WalterEgo said:

Wasn't an option for this game, for some reason. My ticket was posted out to me.

Thanks Walter, guess I'll have to pick it up tonight. 

davemclaren
2 hours ago, the general said:

So I found out on Saturday. ??

1 hour ago, To Be Frank said:

Your opinion is very similar to the sort of elitest opinions of Tory snobs, in my opinion. ??

I dont think anyone outside the 2 clubs playing have any opinion on tonight's game.

Jambo, Goodbye

It's Angus you should be showing some respect towards. He gives us blood,  sweat and tears for 13 of his educated and career defining years and you think it's wrong to help out the lad after a promising career has been abruptly ended. 

Nobody knows his true personal circumstances and this could be a massive lift for him in helping him get his future back on the right track. 

You want people to respect your opinion? Well stop being a disrespectful git over £6 then ? 

jambo in iraq
11 minutes ago, Herbert said:

I dont think anyone outside the 2 clubs playing have any opinion on tonight's game.

give it a rest and stop being a moron eh! Its a pre-season game and the club are not exactly asking for a fortune to get in. Kids getting a chance to go along to Tynecastle for 3 quid. Hearts could have just played an away game vs Falkirk or Dunfermline where no money would have been taken so why not bring a game to Tynecastle? Stop being such a negative attention seeker. If you don't like it, just sulk back into the shadows and don't go!

Tasavallan
2 hours ago, the general said:

Family will not be going but I bought 4 tickets online.

Best wishes Angus on whatever career you now follow.

1 hour ago, farin said:

Ticket sales quite low for this, can see a big turnout sadly. 

Feel quite bad about that. ☹️

9 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Buy a ticket even if you can’t make it.

That’s what I have done.

Alex Kintner
10 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Think there will be a lot of people paying at the gate. I am ??

Just now, Mysterion said:

Buy a ticket even if you can’t make it.

That’s what I have done.

I will do. A mate has offered to put money in at the game, and I’ll send him the cash. Don’t know if there will be a collection at the match though.

1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

Think there will be a lot of people paying at the gate. I am ??

In that case buy at ticket for me, and I’ll send you the money.

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

Alex Kintner
5 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

In that case buy at ticket for me, and I’ll send you the money.

??

59 minutes ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

It's Angus you should be showing some respect towards. He gives us blood,  sweat and tears for 13 of his educated and career defining years and you think it's wrong to help out the lad after a promising career has been abruptly ended. 

Nobody knows his true personal circumstances and this could be a massive lift for him in helping him get his future back on the right track. 

You want people to respect your opinion? Well stop being a disrespectful git over £6 then ? 

We have helped him already.

Seymour M Hersh
4 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Words fail me even for you this is such nonsensical garbage. :phface:

Seymour M Hersh
41 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

I have an adult and under 18 ticket if anyone wants to use them. 

Why don't you use them?

Monsieur Maroon

Ticket office told me this afternoon there should be a cash gate in the Main stand.

4 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Words fail me even for you this is such nonsensical garbage. :phface:

:lol:

Sorry Seymour, that was maybe a bit insensitive of me. How have you been enjoying the leadership race, mate?

4 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Why don't you use them?

Won’t be back in time . ☹️