Ian Murray

Spot the dog

Bazzas right boot

Sure he's proud. 

Probably as proud as he was when he voted to take away £30 from disabled people. 

Shed incoming..... 

The Treasurer
9 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Sure he's proud. 

Probably as proud as he was when he voted to take away £30 from disabled people. 

Shed incoming..... 

As long as he gave it to FoH :thumbsup:

For me politically the guy is a knob but he was integral in getting the FOH up and running so will always have my respect.

I remember havin a debate during the last GE with some absolute throbber called Duncan something (Hetherall, Hershall, something like that) on Twitter. IIRC he was something to do with Labour. He was telling me that I had a duty to vote for Murray cos “he saved” my football club ?

Got telt tae bolt. 

Will always be grateful to IM for the work he put into FOH, alongside many others. But politically? Nah, yer orite ?

His constituents must like him as he was the only Labour MP in Scotland to survive the SNP landslide a couple of years ago.

The more Hearts people in the public eye displaying their FOH loyalties the better imo.

Edited by luckydug

jambos are go!
3 minutes ago, kila said:

Sure he helped save Hearts, but he's still a complete prick of an MP with little integrity

Evidence please. Or is just because he is a Unionist.

1 minute ago, jambos are go! said:

It's clear he's not a fan of democracy unless people vote the way he wanted them to..

17 minutes ago, kila said:

Sure he helped save Hearts, but he's still a complete prick of an MP with little integrity

10 minutes ago, jambos are go! said:

He doesn't support his party leader

But mainly he's one who wants UK to stay in EU and like the rest of them hides it behind 'being reasonable' asking for 'confirmatory' referendum etc. 

Hearts legend 

13 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Mixing politics and football. What a tit.

True. All political threads in the Shed should be closed.

FOH badge on Tv, I’m ok with that.

He, as did others, played a role in saving Hearts, I’m ok with that. 

His politics - so what - not relevant.

The abusive responses on here, from the 45 types, not really necessary... suppose it stops then demonising The Rangers for a moment.

1 minute ago, jambomjm74 said:

suppose it stops then demonising The Rangers for a moment.

You make it sound like demonising The Rangers is a bad thing?

I’d demonise Rangers - Celtic any of our competitors. I’d stick to football reasons and not political .... as politics and football don’t or shouldn’t mix. 

Ian Murray is a f..k..g imposter....!

Absolute parasite on the bandwagon.

Can only speak from personal experience here....?

16 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Ian Murray is a f..k..g imposter....!

Absolute parasite on the bandwagon.

Can only speak from personal experience here....?

If you can leave the politics to one side. 

Can you tell me why he is an imposter and a parasite ?

21 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

I’d demonise Rangers - Celtic any of our competitors. I’d stick to football reasons and not political .... as politics and football don’t or shouldn’t mix. 

But you are politicising the thread by mentioning “ 45 types.....”

Like when Eilidh Doyle wins a race, there’s a thread on here.

We have Jambos as politicians and sportspeople. Super !

Take it to the Shed !

59 minutes ago, jambos are go! said:

Most recently he wrote an article blaming the deadlock on the SNP instead of his own party, or the Tories. He's claiming SNP are wanting a no deal Brexit so they can go ahead with an Indy Ref campaign. That is nonsense! I support IndyRef but only if there is a Soft Brexit. Hard Border with England would be chaos. Ian Murray just a spanner in the works like most Labour twits right now.

Any single person who does not share all my political views is a low life, morally bankrupt scumbag

#fightingbigotry

joondalupjambo
8 minutes ago, Boab said:

But you are politicising the thread by mentioning “ 45 types.....”

Does he mean 45 types as in the Jacobite Rebellion which is a bit cryptic or 45 as in that is the cut off age for becoming old?

At 60+ it just all gets too confusing for me at times ?

Oh and you are right this should be in the Shed.  Ah the dark nights, the cold and frost and the glass bottles flying back and forth. Memories, memories. That Shed? 

+

1 hour ago, TexasAndy said:

For me politically the guy is a knob but he was integral in getting the FOH up and running so will always have my respect.

Name a politician that isn't a knob

3 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Does he mean 45 types as in the Jacobite Rebellion which is a bit cryptic or 45 as in that is the cut off age for becoming old?

At 60+ it just all gets too confusing for me at times ?

Oh and you are right this should be in the Shed.  Ah the dark nights, the cold and frost and the glass bottles flying back and forth. Memories, memories. That Shed? 

+

The real Shed is always welcome in the Terrace as it was...em...a terrace !

?

1 hour ago, TexasAndy said:

Where I am. Politically he is pathetic imo, but that is separate from what he has done for Hearts 

I can separate the Hearts supporter from his politics.  There are many JKB members that, while we share a common love for Hearts, I would not share a drink with.

FOH is a good thing, Brexit on the other hand is not.   

Back to business - FTH

Edited by Tasavallan

Calebs Grandad

Wait until it emerges the Harold Shipman Foundation donate £500 a month to FOH via a Mr Roald H Mishpan. 

21 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

Hannah Bardell, although I suspect that she'd like to have one.

132goals1958
43 minutes ago, Locky said:

Couldn't give a **** about his political views. I'm a football fan, and he's a PHM. Good **** in my eyes.

Me too. They are all a shower of melodramatics but seeing he is our drama queen he gets my vote.

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, kila said:

What did he actually do to "save Hearts"? I seem to remember he was just a political face brought in for some publicity. 

2 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

Shit - I thought this was a thread about Ian Murray the Hibs throbber.

Was drawn into it myself with that thought, instead I've got to endure ****ING POLITICS again and again ! 

Put a lid on it.

jambos are go!
11 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

What did he actually do to "save Hearts"? I seem to remember he was just a political face brought in for some publicity. 

He was crucial in bringing FOH together and developing a coherent and effective campaign to help bring about a change of ownership then fan ownership. Ask a FOH  insider. He also  took a personal risk that he would alienate the Hibs leaning  portion of his electorate.

jambos are go!
2 hours ago, kila said:

Most recently he wrote an article blaming the deadlock on the SNP instead of his own party, or the Tories. He's claiming SNP are wanting a no deal Brexit so they can go ahead with an Indy Ref campaign. That is nonsense! I support IndyRef but only if there is a Soft Brexit. Hard Border with England would be chaos. Ian Murray just a spanner in the works like most Labour twits right now.

How does that mean he has no integrity?

Seymour M Hersh
3 minutes ago, jambos are go! said:

He was crucial in bringing FOH together and developing a coherent and effective campaign to help bring about a change of ownership then fan ownership. Ask a FOH  insider. He also  took a personal risk that he would alienate the Hibs leaning  portion of his electorate.

I don't remember him being crucial to anything tbh. 

2 hours ago, luckydug said:

If you can leave the politics to one side. 

Can you tell me why he is an imposter and a parasite ?

No inter politics involved Doug. In fact my politics are more Labour than his...!

Had personal dealings with the man and a disagreement regarding his obligations as a member of parliament. Expressed my disappointment in his inability/unwillingness to do his job. Still have the emails...! 

I won't add any more on a public forum. 

3 hours ago, luckydug said:

His constituents must like him as he was the only Labour MP in Scotland to survive the SNP landslide a couple of years ago.

The more Hearts people in the public eye displaying their FOH loyalties the better imo.

I recall Murray got in on the back of a combination of unionist voting and an underhand smear campaign against the SNP candidate. If that is true, I'm not sure it stands that his constituents do like him.

37 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

TBF we needed the publicity for the cause

2 hours ago, J80MBO said:

I could name quite a number of politicians that aren't knobs.

The incompetence of those in power and opposition at Westminster doesn't merit tarnishing the reputation of all politicians.

3 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

I recall Murray got in on the back of a combination of unionist voting and an underhand smear campaign against the SNP candidate. If that is true, I'm not sure it stands that his constituents do like him.

He serves his community well, and many of the constituents do like him. I live in the area and he does a good job. 

I’d expect the same would be said for many snp / conservative etc...

He was the FOH chairman and deserves credit, and a degree of respect.  unfortunately the internet and chat forums descend quickly into tribal based abuse. 

2 hours ago, J80MBO said:

Screaming Lord Such, although he's dead so may not count ?

4 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

He serves his community well, and many of the constituents do like him. I live in the area and he does a good job. 

I’d expect the same would be said for many snp / conservative etc...

He was the FOH chairman and deserves credit, and a degree of respect.  unfortunately the internet and chat forums descend quickly into tribal based abuse. 

I will always be grateful to Ian Murray for his part in the FoH. 

I think the SNP candidate (Neil Hay) would have also served the community well had the Tory and Labour voters not joined forces to defeat him in 2015.