• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Victorian

• Maroon Sailor

• OBE

• Samuel Camazzola

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How tiger does it with the pressure, the crowds, the fame I will never know. It is just truly a level of sportsmen few ever make it to. 

Cruyff Turn
2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

How tiger does it with the pressure, the crowds, the fame I will never know. It is just truly a level of sportsmen few ever make it to. 

He didn’t, that’s why he lost the plot for years. Shagging everything that moved and getting smashed all the time :laugh:

Looks like he’s got his mojo back now though. Challenger for US Open in June, The Open in July and he’s back in the hunt for Jack Nicklaus’s record. ?

What a man . Unbelievable achievement. In my mind the greatest sporting comeback ever. 

12.50 on at 16/1 helps too! 

1 minute ago, Irufushi said:

What a man . Unbelievable achievement. In my mind the greatest sporting comeback ever. 

Indeed to return to the top after everything and to be so solid on that back 9 ??

Samuel Camazzola
6 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Peter Alliss is doing my head in.

It didn't take Tiger long to prove you wrong. ?

Malinga the Swinga

Peter Alliss does everyone's head in. old ***** should have been retired 20 years ago. Shame Woods has managed to win as I can't think of a more miserable sour faced self absorbed tosser in sport. He can now get on and pretend to be a family man while commentators wank each other off in joy.

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Peter Alliss does everyone's head in. old ***** should have been retired 20 years ago. Shame Woods has managed to win as I can't think of a more miserable sour faced self absorbed tosser in sport. He can now get on and pretend to be a family man while commentators wank each other off in joy.

:wow:

The man is a legend end of. 

Unbelievable thats his first ever come from behind win in a major...If he can reach levels close to his past that is a scary prospect for the next few years.... 

Edited by sadj

Cruyff Turn
5 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Spot on. He was already great. Now he’s even greater for coming back against all odds.

“form is temporary, class is permanent” 

Samuel Camazzola
2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Greatest sporting comeback EVER. One of the greatest sporting achievements ever. 

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Unbelievable thats his first ever come from behind win in a major...If he can reach levels close to his past that is a scary prospect for the next few years.... 

Scary thing is I doubt he will ever get close to his previous levels and will still probably win many more major championships. 

Tom Watson aged 59 (almost 60) would have been bigger.    But it didn't quite happen.     This is fantastic.     

Considering he thought he might never play again and to come back and do this is unbelievable. People come out just to see tiger, golf attendances will only be on the up now.

Samuel Camazzola
3 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

It took him 11 years.

It was only at the Open at Carnoustie you advised he would never win another major. ?

Samuel Camazzola
5 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Tom Watson aged 59 (almost 60) would have been bigger.    But it didn't quite happen.     This is fantastic.     

Yeah. Still can't believe he took 3 from the back of the 72nd.

7 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

It was only at the Open at Carnoustie you advised he would never win another major. ?

I've been saying it for a lot longer than that.

The man is a *****.

What a wank Patrick Reed really is, didn't even shake Tiger's hand, just runs away after putting the jacket on! Says something tamely like 'here you go buddy'. No wonder no one on tour likes him.

21 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Fantastic.    Haters can GRTF.

Hate...never, it's his minions on here that are by far worse. Some other poster said "what a man" real men have morals, Eldrick does not.

Samuel Camazzola
4 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

The man is a *****.

Greatest player of all time. Possibly greatest sportsman. 

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I would argue that he has done more for the game of golf than anybody. 

An absolute legend. 

15 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

The man is a *****.

Doesn't change the fact you were completely wrong. 

Don't mean to be smug (but I am) I stated in the Open thread that woods would win another major and you quoted me saying he wouldn't. 

12 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Even if that was the case then it wouldn't change a thing.

18 minutes ago, Old Blue Eyes said:

Hate...never, it's his minions on here that are by far worse. Some other poster said "what a man" real men have morals, Eldrick does not.

? ram yer morals. 

23 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

The man is a *****.

I don't think it's contradictory to dislike him as a person, but admire him as a golfer.  

Guess The Crowd
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Nicklaus winning the Masters in 1986 at age 46 was pretty decent too.