Where to even begin

i8hibsh

It's possible to simultaneously hold the view both are bad if you're not an absolute ****ing simpleton.

It's not a zero sum game.

There is evil on all sides.

If Queenie doesn't kick them out of the Commonwealth after this sick joke, there really is no hope.

Country should be made a ******* pariah. Has oil so won't be. In the 21st century, in fact in any century just idiocy

Georgia has become the latest US state to outlaw arbortion for any reason if the fetus has a heartbeat.

This make abortion a crime of murder, with a death sentence being possible.

The entire world is backsliding into ignorance and stupidity.

6 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

It's possible to simultaneously hold the view both are bad if you're not an absolute ****ing simpleton.

He's clearly trolling - and its not even subtle, trying to use the actions of a religious extremist to have a go at people who dislike trump. 

Best not to feed him. 

Just now, jamboj said:

He's clearly trolling - and its not even subtle, trying to use the actions of a religious extremist to have a go at people who dislike trump. 

Best not to feed him. 

Or ban him, as per forum rules.

Yet folk who want to keep that shit out of the civilised world are branded racists and fascists by the useful idiots on the left .. proper mental

ToadKiller Dog

I doubt the Sultan of Brunei is doing this for religious reasons more about divide and  control as there economy is in decline and has been for a while now.

look at his history he's hardly a pious muslim, just another nasty human. 

https://nypost.com/2014/05/10/inside-the-wacky-sex-obsessed-world-of-brunei/

The west won't do feck all same as they do **** all about Saudi Arabia, money comes first over human rights. 

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

BBC News - Brunei implements stoning to death under new anti-LGBT laws https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47769964

Yet to many on the far left, Donald Trump is Hitler

:vrface:

When are people going to wake up to the real issues of this world and not just the cutesy hashtag ones.

Great to see you championing LGBT+ rights. 

17 minutes ago, JimKongUno said:

Yet folk who want to keep that shit out of the civilised world are branded racists and fascists by the useful idiots on the left .. proper mental

No they aren't.  I've never heard of one "idiot on the left" being in favour of the stoning to death of homosexuals.

3 minutes ago, Boris said:

No they aren't.  I've never heard of one "idiot on the left" being in favour of the stoning to death of homosexuals.

Agreed, but bizarrely they continue to support the ideology that does.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Agreed, but bizarrely they continue to support the ideology that does.

Thats what i was getting at

14 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Great to see you championing LGBT+ rights. 

I hate that term. I support individual choice. It is of no concern to anyone what two consenting adults decide to do in private and being straight is not right and being gay is not wrong. Nature is right.

8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Where are the protests on the streets? 

You couldn't even find Brunei on a map, and yet you're "shocked" there aren't protests on the streets.

4 minutes ago, JimKongUno said:

Thats what i was getting at

Supporting individual adherents to a bad religion's (but I repeat myself) right to exist is support for humanity, and nothing more.

Gotta love Ellen's comment on that link though about boycotting all those luxury 5 star hotels. Aye cheers doll, like I had a spare 20k a night to stay in one anyway

:gok:

But yes, boycott I shall.

1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

You couldn't even find Brunei on a map, and yet you're "shocked" there aren't protests on the streets.

Supporting individual adherents to a bad religion's (but I repeat myself) right to exist is support for humanity, and nothing more.

I have been to a neighbouring country so yes I could 

If you support enough of these individuals they become a majority and before you know it you have sharia law , then gay peoples right to even be alive is compromised

7 minutes ago, JimKongUno said:

If you support enough of these individuals they become a majority and before you know it you have sharia law , then gay peoples right to even be alive is compromised

So just to clarify, you're advocating for the elimination of Muslims because of an imagined existential threat they would pose as a majority to another group.

A final solution, if you will.

4 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

So just to clarify, you're advocating for the elimination of Muslims because of an imagined existential threat they would pose as a majority to another group.

A final solution, if you will.

im not suggesting eliminating anyone . Just stop letting so many of them into Europe and the UK would do for me

Just now, JimKongUno said:

im not suggesting eliminating anyone . Just stop letting so many of them into Europe and the UK would do for me

You just objected to my and others' support for their right to exist because of the potential consequences of them existing. There is zero evidence whatsoever for your claim that supporting their right to exist as human beings would lead to the outcome you imagined.

Religious and ethnic/nationality discrimination are illegal and immoral, and just as it would be wrong to prejudge me as a warmongering murderer because I'm American, so would it be wrong to prejudge literally any Muslim ever on account of this Brunei wank's desperate political pandering.

2 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

You just objected to my and others' support for their right to exist because of the potential consequences of them existing. There is zero evidence whatsoever for your claim that supporting their right to exist as human beings would lead to the outcome you imagined.

Religious and ethnic/nationality discrimination are illegal and immoral, and just as it would be wrong to prejudge me as a warmongering murderer because I'm American, so would it be wrong to prejudge literally any Muslim ever on account of this Brunei wank's desperate political pandering.

Are you serious . I dont have issue with anyone existing , you can support their right for them to exist , i support their right to exist .. i object to allowing millions of them to come into come to these shores and bring all of these practices  with them.

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, Justin Z said:

What this guy said ☝️

20 minutes ago, JimKongUno said:

Why? Do you think Europe and the UK will suddenly start stoning homosexuals? 

5% of the UK population are estimated to be Muslim, while it's less than 2% of Scotland's. What exactly are all the right wing zoomers scared of? 

1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

What this guy said ☝️

5% of the UK population are estimated to be Muslim, while it's less than 2% of Scotland's. What exactly are all the right wing zoomers scared of? 

Why not theyre butchering young girls genitals and ironing their tits with burning hot stones in the UK

Never thought that shit would catch on here but shockingly it has

25 minutes ago, JimKongUno said:

Why not theyre butchering young girls genitals and ironing their tits with burning hot stones in the UK

And they get punished for it. It hasn't been incorporated into UK law as acceptable practice.

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, JimKongUno said:

It's completely illegal though and if caught they get done. I'm sure the first conviction for FGM in the UK was last week. What is the rate of this in the UK? 

Do you have any idea of all the other child abuses happening to kids all over Europe on a daily basis that isn't perpetrated by Muslims? Just because it's not done in the name of a religion doesn't make it any less horrific. Where's the outrage for those victims? 

8 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Do you have any idea of all the other child abuses happening to kids all over Europe on a daily basis that isn't perpetrated by Muslims? 

Watch out for right wing poster boys!

Image result for Jack Renshaw

1 hour ago, AlphonseCapone said:

What this guy said ☝️

Right wing or far right wing?

12 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

It's completely illegal though and if caught they get done. I'm sure the first conviction for FGM in the UK was last week. What is the rate of this in the UK? 

Do you have any idea of all the other child abuses happening to kids all over Europe on a daily basis that isn't perpetrated by Muslims? Just because it's not done in the name of a religion doesn't make it any less horrific. Where's the outrage for those victims? 

Indeed. Only when there's a non-white other to blame as a group do we see this kind of reaction.

What's more, it's a highly regionalised practice. There are 1.5 billion or so Muslims worldwide. I guarantee only the tiniest fraction of the half that are women have ever been subject to FGM. As an aside, I had my genitals mutilated as an infant, many here probably did. No, they are not equivalent procedures, but both are entirely medically unnecessary and motivated by religious practice. Why are there crickets suddenly chirping in here?

2 hours ago, JimKongUno said:

Did you read that before you hit 'Submit Reply'?

?

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

And they get punished for it. It hasn't been incorporated into UK law as acceptable practice.

What about bigamy and the age of consent for those of Islamic faith?

1 minute ago, Boris said:

Watch out for right wing poster boys!

Image result for Jack Renshaw

Seen where Stevie Yaxley Lennon was foaming with rage at these white nationalist grooming gangs, protesting outside their trial even.

:Aye:

Seen where Stevie Yaxley Lennon was foaming with rage at these white nationalist grooming gangs, protesting outside their trial even.

:Aye:

Yeah, I must have missed that...

5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What about bigamy and the age of consent for those of Islamic faith?

What about bigamy for Mormons and child brides in many states in the USA?

Just now, Notts1874 said:

What about bigamy for Mormons and child brides in many states in the USA?

Please don't think for a second that I even have one positive thought for any religion, I despise it all.

Actually I have one.

Religion has inspired some of the most beautiful art ever produced.  Well Christianity at least, there is nothing that can be inspired by Islam really as would be punishable with death for blasphemy.

Edited by i8hibsh

6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Please don't think for a second that I even have one positive thought for any religion, I despise it all.

Then you've just logicked yourself into agreeing with the primary criticism of the premise of your OP. Nice work.

11 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Actually I have one.

Religion has inspired some of the most beautiful art ever produced.  Well Christianity at least, there is nothing that can be inspired by Islam really as would be punishable with death for blasphemy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2002/sep/05/research.science2

Edited by Boris

Indeed. Who ever thinks about why "algebra" starts with "al"? There's a reason for that...

I guess I should have just mentioned numbers...

10 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Then you've just logicked yourself into agreeing with the primary criticism of the premise of your OP. Nice work.

He's good at that.

3 hours ago, Justin Z said:

?

1 minute ago, Boris said:

I guess I should have just mentioned numbers...

Arabic numerals, by chance? ?

AlphonseCapone
19 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Actually I have one.

Startling ignorance. 

AlphonseCapone
35 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Right wing or far right wing?

Far right generally. 

8 minutes ago, Boris said:

So a fifth of the world's planet for 1500+ years and that is all you have?

Compare that to those of Jewish faith who over achieve at almost everything they do.

1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Far right generally. 

Agreed.

I am right wing and very proud to be and it boils my piss when people throw the 'far right' at me.

I have as much contempt for the far right as I do the far left I assure you.

Edited by i8hibsh