Summer transfers

Agentjambo

4 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Doubt it. 

Keena is raw, has a swagger, physically can hold his own, can score inside and outside the box and is 19 years old...

You have written him off already? defies belief...he hasnt had a chance in a Hearts top yet (run of games like Morrison or that) and say its rich coming from someone who hates Djoum...what has that got to do with my thoughts on Keena?!!!

Keena has potential and the sooner he is given a chance the sooner that potential can be met or otherwise....this isnt the thread for Djoum & because I dislike one doesnt mean I cant pass favourable comment on the other!!

?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cruyff Turn

• JamboAl

• Bazzas right boot

• rudi must stay

On 06/05/2019 at 18:35, soonbe110 said:

They don’t want him. He has been told to find another club. Unfortunately quite a few interested as well as Hibs. £1.2m next to nothing for Championship side. We could maybe get him on season long loan for about £250-300k loan fee because he wants back to Scotland. 

As a friend of Marc's I can categorically state he has not spoken to Reading yet so the bit about him being told to find another club is not true (yet, it may well be after Sunday).

As a side note what about Pavol Šafranko even as a back up option.

On 08/05/2019 at 09:46, Jamboscanbevicius said:

David Marshall / Jordan Archer

Chris Cadden

Craig Bryson

Shane Ferguson

Lawrence Shankland

Conor Washington

Craig Bryson for me,  still has a lot to offer, good player.

heartmussel

Doncaster Rovers linked to Cadden I believe, may well hinge on play/off result.

32 minutes ago, Mikey2690 said:

As a friend of Marc's I can categorically state he has not spoken to Reading yet so the bit about him being told to find another club is not true (yet, it may well be after Sunday).

Fair enough, I read a article that said they had told him he was unlikely to be  playing much if he returned. Safranko has looked decent, certainly sharper than Sow when I have seen them this season. Depends whether they get up or not. 

If ‘old Scottish midfielders playing in England’ is the M.O then James Morrison would be a good signing.

Would prefer him to Adam and Bryson. Wages would likely be an issue.

Portable Badger

Not suggesting he should be a target for us but I note the BBC stating young Adam King has been released by Swansea.

7 minutes ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

Not suggesting he should be a target for us but I note the BBC stating young Adam King has been released by Swansea.

Worth a look over the summer IMO. 

20 hours ago, Mikey2690 said:

The only problem with Safranko is that he is contracted to Aalborg until 30-6-21 so a fee would be required assuming they wanted to sell.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/pavol-safranko/profil/spieler/366937

BelgeJambo
41 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Off topic, but I was in Aalborg when Denmark won the Euros, what a night!

Virgin Anne street by any chance 

wall to wall totty

Unknown user
1 hour ago, BelgeJambo said:

Virgin Anne street by any chance 

wall to wall totty

All I remember of that street was that it was the first time I'd encountered a free bar for an entry fee, and all I remember of that night was free beer being handed out at every petrol station on the stagger home. Messy messy messy, and I wasn't 18 yet. 

Great city, brilliant street, and as you say, Aalborg girls....

tenor.gif?itemid=3426864

On 17/05/2019 at 12:29, jambo191 said:

Jordan Archer from Millwall be told he can leave.

Fantastic goalie and only 26.

Yes please Craig!!

Wages would be a stumble mind you.

:cornette: 

You can't have ever seen him play.

Hectormasson
On 01/04/2019 at 16:14, Brighton Jambo said:

For me:

A new Goalkeeper

Cover at right back

A new Left back (cover or first choice depending on fitness issues of AW/BG)

One premier league established winger (rationale being that between Wighton/Mulraney/Morison/McDonald) we have enough already to cover the other wide berth. 

One box to box midfielder

One forward (to replace McLean and assuming Naismith re-signs)

New commanding goalie, decent backs,left ,and right,attacking midfielder, good attacking right winger ,and at least one centre forward, none of the usual shite we sign ???

BelgeJambo
15 hours ago, Smithee said:

All I remember of that street was that it was the first time I'd encountered a free bar for an entry fee, and all I remember of that night was free beer being handed out at every petrol station on the stagger home. Messy messy messy, and I wasn't 18 yet. 

Great city, brilliant street, and as you say, Aalborg girls....

tenor.gif?itemid=3426864

I found you could plan your route round that street by Happy Hour - never ending :)   Birds from all over Scandinavia at University there

Heaven

TyphoonJambo

Aalborg, used do be a regular trip with the RAF, i swear even Davie Dodds could get laid there. Happy days. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Millwall prefer David Martin to Jordan Archer. 

Possibly the most damning indictment of a keeper ever 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
29 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Aalborg, used do be a regular trip with the RAF, i swear even Davie Dodds could get laid there. Happy days. 

David had a very good looking wife as I recall. Bumped into them in an Aberdeen jewellery store. 

If it wasn't his wife.....well....better still 

15 hours ago, Gershwin said:

:cornette: 

You can't have ever seen him play.

This, Jordan Archer is utter dug keek. Any time I've seen him play I've been astounded hes played at the level he has.

Bazzas right boot

Apparently Main has agreed to join Aberdeen. 

Can't say I'm gutted, but I've f we were both in for him it means he chose Aberdeen over us which is a little concerning. 

Hopefully we had no interest. 

The Internet

Similar to sammon choosing us over Aberdeen isn't it? Doubt they were/are too fussed about missing out on that one. 

Bongo 1874
1 hour ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Apparently Main has agreed to join Aberdeen. 

Can't say I'm gutted, but I've f we were both in for him it means he chose Aberdeen over us which is a little concerning. 

Hopefully we had no interest. 

Don't worry we are looking at better trust me ??

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Don't worry we are looking at better trust me ??

oooohh you tease.

pm me if you can be arsed, send my excitement into overdrive before the weekend!!!!

Bazzas right boot
57 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Similar to sammon choosing us over Aberdeen isn't it? Doubt they were/are too fussed about missing out on that one. 

watch Main hit 25 goals nest season.

Rocky jamboa

I notice Matt Jarvis has been released from Norwich, when was reading about Naismith being released. Used to be a good crosser of the ball and sure he had really good assist stats.

Just noticed he hasn't played much the last few years but could be an option and Naismith will be able to recommend whether he would be good for us, plus influence him to come. 

Rocky jamboa
On 17/05/2019 at 14:06, Four faces said:

I'm with you on the laddie...Got something about him.I said it last season having watched him in the reserves.I know,i know! it's the reserves but he just has a belief in himself which, as someone else said,learning from Naismith gives him a real chance.

I think keena will make it as well as agree about him having confidence and belief. Also, hes a bit bulkier than some of the other young lads. Got a bit of talent in him.

Hopefully he gets more of a chance next season so we can see what he can do

Dennis Law
On 02/04/2019 at 00:12, buzzbomb1958 said:

Manager and backroom staff come on happy clappers another season of mediocrity why not

Spot on! Our whole midfield has been rank all season the only exception is Haring.We need an attacking central midfielder with two wide players and two strikers ( one assuming all is well with Naismith). Uche is a sub to come on last twenty when you need a goal. Oh and a new manager who can adapt tactically. Happy with the young guys we have as back up

On 20/05/2019 at 20:22, Roman1874 said:

Are hearts in talks with any players at all yet? 

No we wait til August then go for some

On 21/05/2019 at 14:11, Sir Gio said:

David had a very good looking wife as I recall. Bumped into them in an Aberdeen jewellery store. 

If it wasn't his wife.....well....better still 

Were you trying to rob it? 

Agentjambo
1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

We’ll sign plenty good players this summer. 

There’ll be nae shite. 

Why you so confident??

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, sadj said:

Were you trying to rob it? 

:)

You know me so well. Luckily the security people had the camera focused on Davie and his missus as I made off with my Timex

Edited by Sir Gio

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

:)

You know me so well

??

Lucky guess as to how you afford your North Deeside Road mansion with that rapunzel turret

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

??

Lucky guess as to how you afford your North Deeside Road mansion with that rapunzel turret

Bosnian Pension scheme but please don't tell Hibs fans

6 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Bosnian Pension scheme but please don't tell Hibs fans

Secret is safe with me ?

2 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

I notice Matt Jarvis has been released from Norwich, when was reading about Naismith being released. Used to be a good crosser of the ball and sure he had really good assist stats.

Just noticed he hasn't played much the last few years but could be an option and Naismith will be able to recommend whether he would be good for us, plus influence him to come. 

Was a good player with Wolves but wheels seem to have fallen off a bit since then possibly due to injuries.  With While already in the camp I'm not sure we would want take on another injury risk.  Also 33 years old now.

Rocky jamboa
9 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Was a good player with Wolves but wheels seem to have fallen off a bit since then possibly due to injuries.  With While already in the camp I'm not sure we would want take on another injury risk.  Also 33 years old now.

Seems to be the type of player we go for these days!! Could be good if he is fit and can get anywhere near his old ability. The Norwich connection may be a factor also.

I'm sure he had one of the best stats for assists or crosses in the premiership at one time. 

4 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Seems to be the type of player we go for these days!! Could be good if he is fit and can get anywhere near his old ability. The Norwich connection may be a factor also.

I'm sure he had one of the best stats for assists or crosses in the premiership at one time. 

You' re right but I am questioning whether the club will want to take on too iffy players, injury wise.

4 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

We learnt our lesson from signing Baldie strikers 

Nookie Bear
2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

You' re right but I am questioning whether the club will want to take on too iffy players, injury wise.

As if !!

Four faces
1 minute ago, Roman1874 said:

Iv heard lafferty is keen to return 

I'de love to sign for us too but like Lafferty,i doubt the club will want us.