Sign in to follow this  
Notts1874

Line Of Duty....Series 5

ri Alban
6 minutes ago, jamb0_1874 said:

Maybe Ted isn't bent but likes underage kids....

Was that not Hargreaves in the photo?

Craig_
3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Watch the very first episode again and tell me it's Steve. 

Why did Ted bin his computer? That woman he's with is H and he knows it.

Because he's been communicating with McQueen on it.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
On ‎08‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 21:56, vegas-voss said:

What's Osbourne been up to since season one finished.I reckon he could be the guy running everything.

Would love him to be back in it. Owen Teale always plays the horrible arsehole part brilliantly. And if they can get him to say "*******" all the better

Reckon whoever it is their name wont begin with H, there will be some other obscure reason they are called H, or they aren't H and Dot was trying to say something else with his last breath

Darren
26 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Reckon whoever it is their name wont begin with H, there will be some other obscure reason they are called H, or they aren't H and Dot was trying to say something else with his last breath

G for Gill.

adambraejambo

I think H will be Arnott. I sure they have comissioned one more season after this one. I think by end of this season we the viewers will know that Steve is H (as he kills Corbett) with Hastings taking the fall. Next season prob the last will be similar to season 3 when we all knew who the Caddie was. If they identify who H is this season and they catch him it does not leave much room for story for next season. Having seen how H communicates there is no way the Caddie knew who it was when he tried to frame Steve. Also we been thrown into thinking Steve is whiter than white with his actions in 1st season when he went up against Osbourne and also when he nearly got killed in the line of duty in season 4.

Paolo
13 minutes ago, adambraejambo said:

I think H will be Arnott. I sure they have comissioned one more season after this one. I think by end of this season we the viewers will know that Steve is H (as he kills Corbett) with Hastings taking the fall. Next season prob the last will be similar to season 3 when we all knew who the Caddie was. If they identify who H is this season and they catch him it does not leave much room for story for next season. Having seen how H communicates there is no way the Caddie knew who it was when he tried to frame Steve. Also we been thrown into thinking Steve is whiter than white with his actions in 1st season when he went up against Osbourne and also when he nearly got killed in the line of duty in season 4.

There is talk of a potential seventh series, too. Think it will be known soon, so series six can plan its path. 

superjack
17 hours ago, siegementality said:

It’s Steve Arnot.

I thought this for a bit but I'm not sure now after seeing Ted bin his computer as said below.

13 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Watch the very first episode again and tell me it's Steve. 

Why did Ted bin his computer? That woman he's with is H and he knows it.

vegas-voss
1 hour ago, adambraejambo said:

If it's Steve why all the risk.Why get himself nearly crippled and his fingers chopped off.Why not just bury things when everybody thinks H is Hilton ?

superjack

On another note, could H be Kate?

tokyowalnut

Hastings is going to be framed. The ex lawyer who has turned up to get Hasting's investment back is clearly at it. Hastings will take the 100k loan, which i think will come from a criminal and it will nail him. I think the series will finish with Hastings being done, but we (viewers) will know it's not him, series 6 will centre around him trying to disprove it all. 

Not a clue who H is. The laptop thing is a bit of a spanner in my theory though.

JamesM48
On 16/04/2019 at 17:24, I P Knightley said:

There's no AFO so your list can FRO.

Yeah forgot to put GTF too   :) 

ri Alban

Maybe Ted's Method is to flush out and kill corrupt cops. Na, maybe not.

Edited by ri Alban

Gashauskis9
23 hours ago, superjack said:

On another note, could H be Kate?

I’ve said since series 3 that I think this is the case.  The only reason H exists is because Dot apparently told her this before he died.  It all came from her.  I think Hastings will get framed and kill himself as a result, at which stage (end of series 5) we’ll find out it was Kate that framed him.  That’ll leave Steve to be the hero in series 6.

Jammy T

This programme is seriously well and intelligently written.

Re the can you watch this series without the others question? That’s more interesting than you’d think.

Each series has a stand-alone story line at its core, but there is a bigger story that is woven in from Series 1.

Funny thing is the missus and I watched the last series with Thandie Newton without watching any of the previous ones and thought it was brilliant as a stand-alone. 

Somebody at my work said - ah, but there is a theme running through them, you should watch them all.

Anyway we then watched the first 3 series and both got the theme but we couldn’t for the life of us work out where it had come in during the 4th series.

Then we watched the 4th series again and couldn’t believe how well, but subtlety, the major story was wrapped into the standalone story of that series.

I think it’s genius