Tonight's Games

martoon

12 hours ago, sadj said:

Succintly put

:) 

12 hours ago, sadj said:

Was that not the poster that said Naismith was more likeky to sign if Levein was gone but he was signing for the Zombies no matter what?

Think so, aye.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• RudiHMFC

• Bull's-eye

• The Internet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Fifetart said:

Anyone who thinks CL is the manager to take this club forward is off their head . 

The football were enduring is eye bleeding.

Yes were at Hampden but it’s been six years since we last played there . 

CL won nothing as a player and nothing as a manager. He shhat his pants at Dens in 86 . 

Robbie Nelson was hounded out for derby capitulations ( Yes we lost half of our song book when Hibs won the cup ). But he had us 2nd in the league ffs .

And while I’m at it , what’s all this The Famous . It’s so embarrassing. Hibs will take us apart next week . Never came across such a bunch of deluded idiots as 90% of the posters on here . And I’m being generous with the 90% .

So enjoy watching Berra lump it up the park today as per usual. 

That you just home from Livingston then?

I make Hearts favourites to beat both Aberdeen and Hibs.

Partly due to very strong home results versus said clubs. 

But we'll see. What we do have now is a 4 way battle for 3rd place and depending on who wins Cup for the last European place. 

14 hours ago, Thommo414 said:

Aye we relegate 5 teams at a time right enough. We've been shite and I won't even argue with that. Less of the overdramatic exaggerations though

Screenshot_20190329-224201_FlashScores.jpg

So seven points ahead of the relegation play off place. Relegation like form across the last 20 games and that’s all I was indicating. 

13 hours ago, Crete said:

Why don’t you go away and dry your hair.?

Wh6 don’t you go to Crete?  :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

That you just home from Livingston then?

Questioning the Famous. Clearly one drink too many for that non Jambo. Its ok though , we allow all sorts on here diversity and inclusinevess. Even for sistershagging , brotherreaming , cockwombles that hide under bridges in lochend with just their spoon and powder for company whilst the aforementioned relations head off to raise funds for their dinner n gear.

To quote a member on here, when it comes to the Derby, 'I like my vermin confident'

Hibs are an irrelevance this season, the cup is all that really matters now, getting fourth fifth sixth this season will be forgotten about by the end of May when we go on to the final and beat Aberdeen lllllllĺ

F.T.H

29 minutes ago, sadj said:

Questioning the Famous. Clearly one drink too many for that non Jambo. Its ok though , we allow all sorts on here diversity and inclusinevess. Even for sistershagging , brotherreaming , cockwombles that hide under bridges in lochend with just their spoon and powder for company whilst the aforementioned relations head off to raise funds for their dinner n gear.

And you call me ‘succinct’?

:rofl:

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Fifetart said:

Anyone who thinks CL is the manager to take this club forward is off their head . 

The football were enduring is eye bleeding.

Yes were at Hampden but it’s been six years since we last played there . 

CL won nothing as a player and nothing as a manager. He shhat his pants at Dens in 86 . 

Robbie Nelson was hounded out for derby capitulations ( Yes we lost half of our song book when Hibs won the cup ). But he had us 2nd in the league ffs .

And while I’m at it , what’s all this The Famous . It’s so embarrassing. Hibs will take us apart next week . Never came across such a bunch of deluded idiots as 90% of the posters on here . And I’m being generous with the 90% .

So enjoy watching Berra lump it up the park today as per usual. 

download (8).jpeg

On 30/03/2019 at 11:18, Austin MacGlee said:

Reeking of Hobo.

Went on to see what they were saying about Morelos , saw this thread had a quick peek. Says it all when even they are screaming hobo....

42FC52FF-5963-4CE6-8DD5-873C31081AB4.png

Edited by sadj

Inch Hearts
On 31/03/2019 at 13:04, sadj said:

Went on to see what they were saying about Morelos , saw this thread had a quick peek. Says it all when even they are screaming hobo....

42FC52FF-5963-4CE6-8DD5-873C31081AB4.png

Why on earth would you wonder what Hibs fans thought of Morelos? Who cares about either??? 

2 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

Why on earth would you wonder what Hibs fans thought of Morelos? Who cares about either??? 

Cause normally their inane ramblings on subjects are quite funny...??‍♂️