Tonight's Games

martoon

5 minutes ago, Gavman81 said:

Since we drew 2-2 against Hibs, watching Hearts has been absolutely horrific, other than the odd game here and there - 4-0 Celtic, 4-1 Rangers and the 3 Derby wins. 

Its been three seasons of absolute rubbish 

Hard to disagree with that 

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• RudiHMFC

• Bull's-eye

• The Internet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

But why should we focus on the, albeit fantastic, initial three months of the season and ignore the rest of his tenure in charge of the football club? Injuries or not, he's paid to win football matches.

I don't dislike Levein as a person, far from it. Wouldn't begrudge him a place in the boardroom when he goes as a thank you for all he's done for the club in his lifetime. But it's not good enough and it's not been good enough for 75% of his 2nd spell in charge. 

I'm not saying Levein should take no blame.

But people need to look at the shit we've had to put up with aside from that.

Naismith missing for months.

Uche missing for months. 

Souttar missing for months. 

Berra missing for months.

Cochrane missing for months. 

Garrucio now missing for months. 

Mitchell never showed up.

Smith missing long term.

Brandon and Godinho out long term.

Pretty much everyone else injured at some point.

Over the course of this season we have gone months without our entire back line and entire front line. Not in ones or twos either but sometimes all at once.

Levein has had to piece together a side almost weekly since October and right when it looks as if everyone is coming back another 2 or 3 end up out again. 

Team success is built on consistency. Not just results but in every aspect of being a team.

When Garrucio was announced as out for 10 months the reactions on the thread say it all. This season has been unlike any other when it comes to injuries. I've certainly never seen anything like it. 

That sort of shit causes nothing but disruption to any hopes of consistnecy.

Just now, Borders Jambo said:

You my friend are an idiot. Hibs supporters I know would love to still be in with a chance of the cup.

They would be if they had our draw.

2 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

They would be if they had our draw.

Desperate for us to fail ?????

2 minutes ago, Borders Jambo said:

You my friend are an idiot. Hibs supporters I know would love to still be in with a chance of the cup.

How is he an idiot? He's right. Would you want levein in charge If we weren't in the semi final. Which by the way we have had a easy run and still been close to being put out.

1 minute ago, Hairdryer said:

Why I am only expressing an opinion 

I don’t know why you are only expressing an opinion because you talk far too fast for me and I can’t take all that in without pausing for breath or taking the time to even swalllow or even breathe between words it just seems unnatural to talk or type that quick but I suppose I’ll have to learn.

And..... breathe.....  :) 

Hibs are flying with Heggingbottomsix . The poster who gave him that name should be birched. 

We can only dream of a front two like Kamberi and McNulty. 

St Johnstone win three and we could well be finbottomsix .

2 minutes ago, Fifetart said:

Hibs are flying with Heggingbottomsix . The poster who gave him that name should be birched. 

LTVF.

2 minutes ago, Fifetart said:

Reeking.

Captain Scarlett
7 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Uche missing for months. 

Smith missing long term.

Over the course of this season we have gone months without our entire back line and entire front line. Not in ones or twos either but sometimes all at once.

Levein has had to piece together a side almost weekly since October and right when it looks as if everyone is coming back another 2 or 3 end up out again. 

Team success is built on consistency. Not just results but in every aspect of being a team.

When Garrucio was announced as out for 10 months the reactions on the thread say it all. This season has been unlike any other when it comes to injuries. I've certainly never seen anything like it. 

Do you genuinely feel That those players would/have made a difference? I recall that all have been tried in all sorts of positions and guess what? We’re still shite.

1 minute ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Do you genuinely feel That those players would/have made a difference? I recall that all have been tried in all sorts of positions and guess what? We’re still shite.

All of them on the pitch. Fully fit. Playing every week for 15-20 games. Big difference.

Phil Dunphy
7 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Uche missing for months. 

Smith missing long term.

He brought in 19 players in the summer. That's some overhaul and losing one player completely derailed our season. As the manager, he needs to bring in players who can cope with the loss of a talisman. No-one can expect us to have kept our momentum at the top going after losing Naismith, but that run around November time should have seen him out the door. Last season was a turgid affair, but he got the benefit of the doubt because they weren't "his players". This lot are his players and they haven't been doing the business since beating Dundee at the end of October.

You can't keep saying "oh, but the injuries" as if he didn't have a chance to bring in new faces in January to bolster a squad that had suffered badly from injuries. Remember him saying we didn't;t need anyone because we were signing Vanecek? Baffling stuff.

Key players came back from injury and it didn't get any better. Yet people are still defending him because we had a good run in August and September. Kilmarnock got it right with one appointment. St Johnstone have largely got it right with one appointment. Livingston were dead and buried before making the right appointment. Aberdeen have got it right with one appointment too. And now Hibs have made an appointment that is largely paying off for them.

Yet here we are. Sticking with the same ****ing garbage out of some stupid sense of loyalty. I'm just fed up of seeing Hearts stand still while everyone else makes bold decisions that pay off for them. But no, someone at the club has decided that the football department isn't that important as long as the business is thriving.

Just now, Crete said:

Will everyone stop worrying about Hibs  as they are irrelevant.

Nobody is worried.

You’re the guy that started a George Clooney thread two weeks ago.

:thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, Borders Jambo said:

Are you happy with the league performance since end of October?

Not denying hibs supporters would love to still be in with a chance of the cup

Geoff the Mince
39 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Hibs win........Leveins fault.........?????????

What a strange little man . 

Just now, Hairdryer said:

Are you happy with the league performance since end of October?

Not denying hibs supporters would love to still be in with a chance of the cup

:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

He brought in 19 players in the summer. That's some overhaul and losing one player completely derailed our season. As the manager, he needs to bring in players who can cope with the loss of a talisman. No-one can expect us to have kept our momentum at the top going after losing Naismith, but that run around November time should have seen him out the door. Last season was a turgid affair, but he got the benefit of the doubt because they weren't "his players". This lot are his players and they haven't been doing the business since beating Dundee at the end of October.

You can't keep saying "oh, but the injuries" as if he didn't have a chance to bring in new faces in January to bolster a squad that had suffered badly from injuries. Remember him saying we didn't;t need anyone because we were signing Vanecek? Baffling stuff.

Key players came back from injury and it didn't get any better. Yet people are still defending him because we had a good run in August and September. Kilmarnock got it right with one appointment. St Johnstone have largely got it right with one appointment. Livingston were dead and buried before making the right appointment. Aberdeen have got it right with one appointment too. And now Hibs have made an appointment that is largely paying off for them.

Yet here we are. Sticking with the same ****ing garbage out of some stupid sense of loyalty. I'm just fed up of seeing Hearts stand still while everyone else makes bold decisions that pay off for them. But no, someone at the club has decided that the football department isn't that important as long as the business is thriving.

Spot on very good post

36 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Hibs are on an abnormally good run but they shouldn't be anywhere near us. The amount of points we've dropped to that bottom 3 in particular is pretty bad, only got ourselves to blame for that. I do have a bit of sympathy for levein with the amount of injuries he's had to deal with but it's no excuse for some of the games we've chucked. 

Nailed it

1 hour ago, Gavman81 said:

This season has collapsed spectacularly. The form since November has been relegation like and there are no signs at all of anything changing. I fear it won’t end well. So depressing after the start we had. 

Aye we relegate 5 teams at a time right enough. We've been shite and I won't even argue with that. Less of the overdramatic exaggerations though

Screenshot_20190329-224201_FlashScores.jpg

Were we playing tonight? Came on here to see what the scores were and it’s like we’ve lost again.

Was Craig playing for Livingston or summat?

Just now, Hairdryer said:
22 minutes ago, Crete said:

Will everyone stop worrying about Hibs  as they are irrelevant.

It’s only natural to worry about hibs when they end up above us having been well ahead 

3 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

It’s only natural to worry about hibs when they end up above us having been well ahead 

They finished umpteen points ahead last season anaw.

8 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Why don’t you go away and dry your hair.?

45 minutes ago, Fifetart said:

St Johnstone won’t win three you pant wetter / Hibs fan. Delete as appropriate.

1 hour ago, Fifetart said:

How much do you want to bet that we finish above St Johnstone? 

Ugh. I took a look at the table and it's painful to see right enough. How did we get into this situation, clinging to sixth place in a poor quality league. After coming out of administration we did remarkably well at first. Now we look a shambles and have done for quite some time. Is this what we have to look forward to for years to come ? 

Voiceofreasonfortheseason
1 hour ago, Fifetart said:

Stinks of green does this.

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

Reeking.

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

:spoton:

Was that not the poster that said Naismith was more likeky to sign if Levein was gone but he was signing for the Zombies no matter what?

Voiceofreasonfortheseason
11 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Ugh. I took a look at the table and it's painful to see right enough. How did we get into this situation, clinging to sixth place in a poor quality league. After coming out of administration we did remarkably well at first. Now we look a shambles and have done for quite some time. Is this what we have to look forward to for years to come ? 

For me and it will be the ale talking, we have a strong business person in Budge that has relied a lot on Levein. Soon Levein will not be the manager, my only concern is where he goes next. It cannot be back upstairs, we will still blame him for everything. We need a fresh start on the football front but I still think Budge is required for her business sense. 

Edited by Voiceofreasonfortheseason

Nelly Terraces
1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Excellent post. Can already sense the frothing at the mouth of the Levein fanboys on here.

..."Sob sob sob, but wee hud pyoor injurees & anywun who disnae sea that is pyoor a hobo likesey"... 

6 hours ago, Hairdryer said:

They haven't "ended up" anywhere. Still a lot of football to be played. They're on a bit of a run. It'll end.

5 hours ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

For me and it will be the ale talking, we have a strong business person in Budge that has relied a lot on Levein. Soon Levein will not be the manager, my only concern is where he goes next. It cannot be back upstairs, we will still blame him for everything. We need a fresh start on the football front but I still think Budge is required for her business sense. 

Span, allegedly. Probably get the blame for Real Madrid being shite if he moves there.

Injuries haven't helped but the entire coaching staff have gone into utter panic mode.

No plan B of what to do after those injuries hit.

Never the same 11 players starting and never the same formation used two games in a row.

Nobody has a clue where they are supposed to be on the pitch or what they are supposed to be doing.

"Everything will be alright when so-and-so comes back" seems to have been the only plan.

Then these players have been rushed back on to the field too soon after injury and have been a shadow of their former selves.

It's a total mess.

Livingston may be happy with bottom 6 now confirmed.

But they have gone backwards. Heading for relegation next season.

Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, Cade said:

Injuries haven't helped but the entire coaching staff have gone into utter panic mode.

Never the same 11 players starting and never the same formation used two games in a row.

Nobody has a clue where they are supposed to be on the pitch or what they are supposed to be doing.

"Everything will be alright when so-and-so comes back" seems to have been the only plan.

Then these players have been rushed back on to the field too soon after injury and have been a shadow of their former selves.

It's a total mess.

Well put. 

Bazzas right boot
11 hours ago, Hairdryer said:

Nah its natural to say they're shite and we'll beat them next week. 

"Natural to worry about hibs" ?

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Cade said:

It's a total mess.

Bit of truth to this. 

Bazzas right boot
11 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Were we playing tonight? Came on here to see what the scores were and it’s like we’ve lost again.

Was Craig playing for Livingston or summat?

Hibs win a few gamed and a few posters crumble into an emotional wreck and we get worse. 

Feckingbum hasnt lost a league game but he's no been to Tynecastle yet . We'll beat them next week and go back above them .

Anyone who thinks CL is the manager to take this club forward is off their head . 

The football were enduring is eye bleeding.

Yes were at Hampden but it’s been six years since we last played there . 

CL won nothing as a player and nothing as a manager. He shhat his pants at Dens in 86 . 

Robbie Nelson was hounded out for derby capitulations ( Yes we lost half of our song book when Hibs won the cup ). But he had us 2nd in the league ffs .

And while I’m at it , what’s all this The Famous . It’s so embarrassing. Hibs will take us apart next week . Never came across such a bunch of deluded idiots as 90% of the posters on here . And I’m being generous with the 90% .

So enjoy watching Berra lump it up the park today as per usual. 

Austin MacGlee
5 minutes ago, Fifetart said:

Anyone who thinks CL is the manager to take this club forward is off their head . 

CL won nothing as a player and nothing as a manager. He shhat his pants at Dens in 86 . 

Robbie Nelson was hounded out for derby capitulations ( Yes we lost half of our song book when Hibs won the cup ). But he had us 2nd in the league ffs .

And while I’m at it , what’s all this The Famous . It’s so embarrassing. Hibs will take us apart next week . Never came across such a bunch of deluded idiots as 90% of the posters on here . And I’m being generous with the 90% .

Reeking of Hobo.

21 minutes ago, Fifetart said:

Probably the most obvious hibs fan on here going by your few post and yet you ain’t been launched yet so fair play coming back for more