John Leslie’s Properties

luckyBatistuta

luckyBatistuta

Last week, my wife and I were considering going to view a property to buy, when I recognised that the property for sale and the one next door as his. The EEN are today running a story today about the fact that he has been making money from these properties and now selling them. They also quote a review by someone saying there was no privacy, as there was no doors on the bedrooms. I’m sorry, but what the #### does it have to do with them. It’s a non story and trying so hard at trying to make something out of it because of the doors quote. I’m not a fan of the guy, but hang you’re head reporter, hiding behind...’story by EEN reporter’ Shocking journalism, by a shite rag.

What is the story here though, genuinely at a loss.  Are they trying to grudge the man making money of properties he worked hard for to purchase?

I actually dislike JL and most certainly his brother.  They are Hibees to boot but I personaly feel JL had a bit of a shit deal with what happened to him and kinda feel for the guy.

And p.s if he never wanted doors in his bedrooms then it is up to him.

Edited by i8hibsh

indianajones
5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What is the story here though, genuinely at a loss.  Are they trying to grudge the man making money of properties he worked hard for to purchase?

I actually dislike JL and most certainly his brother.  They are Hibees to boot but I personaly feel JL had a bit of a shit deal with what happened to him and kinda feel for the guy.

And p.s if he never wanted doors in his bedrooms then it is up to him.

giphy.gif

jack D and coke

Where are these properties mate? I done good bit of work for him a few years ago, wondering if same places? 

luckyBatistuta
2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Where are these properties mate? I done good bit of work for him a few years ago, wondering if same places? 

Midmar 

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Midmar 

Hermitage Drive aye? Big house on the corner and wee cottage next door? 

Geoff the Mince

The guy is a feckin sleazebag , one of  those men who will always be a creep .

Just now, Geoff the Mince said:

I certainly don't argue that - he certainly appears to be one.  My issue is the far more serious tag he was branded with which I feel is not accurate.

luckyBatistuta
24 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Hermitage Drive aye? Big house on the corner and wee cottage next door? 

The two bungalows bud 

18 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

What has that got to do with them publishing this non story. He rented his properties out, then sold them...but wait, let’s add the bit about the bedrooms and get folk whispering about him again. 

manaliveits105
27 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Spot on 

he is so hubz 

I imagine most guys are sleazebags form time to time, although I am sure the halo brigade will deny.  I think JL was more so than others though.

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Last week, my wife and I were considering going to view a property to buy, when I recognised that the property for sale and the one next door as his. The EEN are today running a story today about the fact that he has been making money from these properties and now selling them. They also quote a review by someone saying there was no privacy, as there was no doors on the bedrooms. I’m sorry, but what the #### does it have to do with them. It’s a non story and trying so hard at trying to make something out of it because of the doors quote. I’m not a fan of the guy, but hang you’re head reporter, hiding behind...’story by EEN reporter’ Shocking journalism, by a shite rag.

You're not wrong. Headline states it's a cottage, first line of 'story' states it's a flat. 

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

I imagine most guys are sleazebags form time to time, although I am sure the halo brigade will deny.  I think JL was more so than others though.

I’ve never defended this guy, creepy as, but this poor,poor attempt at journalism has really peed me off.

luckyBatistuta
2 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

You're not wrong. Headline states it's a cottage, first line of 'story' states it's a flat. 

Never even noticed that, they didn’t even have the balls to put their name to it. Should have signed off...

Shitebag for the Shiterag

2 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I’ve never defended this guy, creepy as, but this poor,poor attempt at journalism has really peed me off.

The EEN needs put out it's misery. The only difference between that and the Edinburgh Advertiser/Herald and Post is that it is not free.

Common practise to temporarily take the doors off when showing a property. I'm sure this was the letting agents doing.

Poor journalism. Hopefully it was the editor's day off, cause if he signed off on this he is a tool.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Serge said:

Common practise to temporarily take the doors off when showing a property. I'm sure this was the letting agents doing.

Poor journalism. Hopefully it was the editor's day off, cause if he signed off on this he is a tool.

Your first sentence surprises me.

Never heard of that practice.

When they put the doors back on, I'd be making sure any spy holes in them are installed the right way round,  if you get what I mean.

AlphonseCapone
3 hours ago, Serge said:

Never viewed a property with the doors off. 

The creepy **** probably has hidden cameras dotted about so he can chug away watching female tenants shower.

**** him, he's a creepy Hibs ****.

4 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Your first sentence surprises me.

Never heard of that practice.

It is normally show flats that have no doors between rooms, gives the ‘flow’ and suggests spaciousness. 

1 hour ago, Locky said:

The creepy **** probably has hidden cameras dotted about so he can chug away watching female tenants shower.

**** him, he's a creepy Hibs ****.

...maybe a bit of backside skelping*

, if he's lucky?

*damned auto correct.

The Real Maroonblood
40 minutes ago, Meadows said:

It is normally show flats that have no doors between rooms, gives the ‘flow’ and suggests spaciousness. 

Cheers for that.

7 hours ago, Serge said:

:lol:

What a load of shit.

8 hours ago, Serge said:

Common practise to temporarily take the doors off when showing a property. I'm sure this was the letting agents doing.

Sorry Serge, but it’s not.

19 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I certainly don't argue that - he certainly appears to be one.  My issue is the far more serious tag he was branded with which I feel is not accurate.

But you don’t know for sure that’s its not accurate.

Have you ever seen him in ‘action’ i8?

I have, twice, and he was bang out of order.  Way beyond what you would call ‘Males being sleazebags’ as you alluded to in an earlier post above.

He’s a bloody creep and a nuisance to females.

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

But you don’t know for sure that’s its not accurate.

Have you ever seen him in ‘action’ i8?

I have, twice, and he was bang out of order.  Way beyond what you would call ‘Males being sleazebags’ as you alluded to in an earlier post above.

He’s a bloody creep and a nuisance to females.

You are very right I don't know. But I don't know he is a rapist either.

13 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

But I don't know he is a rapist either.

Ok, I take your point on that one.

• 1 year later...

Why did he take the doors off? I’m just not having the estate agent done it chat. Confirmed pervert with no internal doors in his house 🤔

WoolfordsHearts
45 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Why did he take the doors off? I’m just not having the estate agent done it chat. Confirmed pervert with no internal doors in his house 🤔

I'm sure he probably took Abi Tittmuss's back door off the horrible lucky hibs b*****d...

🤬 

SectionDJambo
37 minutes ago, trotter said:

Had Abi Titmuss but chased something else. 

Deviant.

He took Catherine Zeta Jones to Easter Road to see Hibs.  She probably brings that dream date up when she’s hosting parties for Hollywood’s glitterati. Any of her guests mumping about having a bad day will be told just how bad life really can get sometimes.

Montgomery Brewster
8 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

He took Catherine Zeta Jones to Easter Road to see Hibs.  She probably brings that dream date up when she’s hosting parties for Hollywood’s glitterati. Any of her guests mumping about having a bad day will be told just how bad life really can get sometimes.

😂

Any bad press for that guy is good enough for me.

Horrible misogynistic  sleazebag.

Probably needs new doors as not many punters want glory holes in every room.

44 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Any bad press for that guy is good enough for me.

Horrible misogynistic  sleazebag.

Probably needs new doors as not many punters want glory holes in every room.

:laugh2:

15 hours ago, GinRummy said:

A mate of mine bought a house he used to live in up past morningside. Had mirrors everywhere, as in nearly the whole main bathroom was mirrored and had loads of mirrors in the main bedroom on the wall. I’d imagine the ceiling was mirrored at one point too.

creepy 

Edited by DarthVodka