Cardi B

luckyBatistuta

Салатные палочки

Sam Kalidi the white knight. 

The most incredible thing is that men wanted to pay to have sex with her. 

Governor Tarkin

I'm on the lassie's side here.

Most of us will have done stuff that they really shouldn't have at some point.

been here before
17 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Probably be portrayed as a strong independent woman. 

"An empowering role model for women" no doubt.

Saw the headline this morning but never read it. Who is she anyway?

Edited by been here before

Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

Correct. Half of Hollywood has been to prison (maybe a slight exaggeration). 

luckyBatistuta
33 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Probably be portrayed as a strong independent woman. 

That wouldn’t surprise me

18 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Whit aboot old Bill, he used to drug women and then break the law. 

18 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Liam Neeson is probably waiting expectantly for the backlash she won’t face. 

Hope he’s got his toothbrush and razor with him.

17 minutes ago, been here before said:

"An empowering role model for women" no doubt.

Saw the headline this morning but never read it. Who is she anyway?

No idea whatsoever

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Whit aboot old Bill, he used to drug women and then break the law. 

Drugging and pumping > Drugging and robbing.

On our frequent foreign port-calls we are all well aware that being daft enough to bring a stripper back to the vessel or a hotel room will result in at least a robbery, but more likely having some organs harvested buy a backstreet surgeon.

31 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

For most of us I'm sure this doesn't extend to drugging and robbing people.

luckyBatistuta
4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Drugging and pumping > Drugging and robbing.

On our frequent foreign port-calls we are all well aware that being daft enough to bring a stripper back to the vessel or a hotel room will result in at least a robbery, but more likely having some organs harvested buy a backstreet surgeon.

On a scale, obviously drugging and pumping is worse than this, but still doesn’t make it right. If Bill, or Liam were to have been drugging and robbing women, would you have been on there side...honest answer?

6 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

:spoton: One would certainly hope not.

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Most of us grew up in entirely different circumstances with entirely different life pressures from Ms B.

3 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

On a scale, obviously drugging and pumping is worse than this, but still doesn’t make it right. If Bill, or Liam were to have been drugging and robbing women, would you have been on there side...honest answer?

If the women thought they were paying old Bill for a bit of a pumping and ended up with a bumping then more the fool them.

56 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-47718477

Admitting she used to drug and rob men. Surely this will be the end of her career...

Should be but as others have said, she'll be viewed as a "strong independent woman". A man doing similar on the other hand would have been hung by now.

32 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Not sure many people on here will have resorted to drugging and robbing and if they did they deserve to be hounded regardless.

Also, probably done via a similar method to this, which to me looks ******* terrifying.

12 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Most of us grew up in entirely different circumstances with entirely different life pressures from Ms B.

If the women thought they were paying old Bill for a bit of a pumping and ended up with a bumping then more the fool them.

How far does this go? Does this excuse pariahs who openly rob people in the street? How about cartel members who joined a group just to make some money then decapitated people?

Don't the majority of male rappers brag about robbing people? 

Other than being female, what's the difference here?

AlphonseCapone
13 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

How far does this go? Does this excuse pariahs who openly rob people in the street? How about cartel members who joined a group just to make some money then decapitated people?

I was reading about John Wayne Gacy today. Poor lad was beaten by his dad. Is it any wonder he killed over 30 people..... 

AlphonseCapone
5 minutes ago, southcap said:

Most of them are talking shite? 

luckyBatistuta
23 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Would you be saying you are on the side of a famous male doing this to females, Bill, Liam, etc....yes or no?

10 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

^^^^ Nut, I'm still on the lassie's side.

I’m baffled as to how you can defend her GT, she’s drugging and robbing people, not just stealing something out a shop. Would you feel the same if one of those victims were your son, or daughter?

1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Most of them are talking shite? 

Some will be, some won't be, I guess.

Same could be applied here, no?

'rapper says he broke the law' - standard

'female rapper says she broke the law' - why won't someone think of the children

luckyBatistuta
6 minutes ago, southcap said:

Not related to this case, other than she’s using that to excuse her actions.

AlphonseCapone
Just now, southcap said:

Some will be, some won't be, I guess.

Same could be applied here, no?

'rapper says he broke the law' - standard

'female rapper says she broke the law' - why won't someone think of the children

I do agree, it's hypocritical. 

12 minutes ago, southcap said:

They're both abhorrent scumbags who don't deserve careers in the public.

Nobody endorses male rappers shooting people. I've no sympathy for rappers who glorify the "gangsta" lifestyle then end up shot dead. None whatsoever.

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, The White Cockade said:

Who?

I think it's some kinda heart condition. Not quite as serious as a Cardi A.

Governor Tarkin
41 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Meh. It goes as far as your moral sensibilities are willing to let it go.

I know people who have been robbed by strippers and hookers.

You know the risks, you take the chance, you shouldn't be surprised when you get stung.

The Internet

There needs to be some kind of name for the phenomenon of someone just posting 'who?' in response to a thread on literally any celebrity. Ken how the hitler appearing in an argument thing is called godwins law. Similar type of deal. 

AlphonseCapone
Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

There needs to be some kind of name for the phenomenon of someone just posting 'who?' in response to a thread on literally any celebrity. Ken how the hitler appearing in an argument thing is called godwins law. Similar type of deal. 

Pretending to be cool and out of the mainstream but really just showing general lack of common knowledge or ability to use Google 's law... 

Not that pithy though. 

Governor Tarkin
28 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I’m baffled as to how you can defend her GT, she’s drugging and robbing people, not just stealing something out a shop. Would you feel the same if one of those victims were your son, or daughter?

If my son or daughter was stupid enough to think that taking strippers/hookers to hotel rooms was a good idea, and were subsequently rolled, then hell mend them.

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

If my son or daughter was stupid enough to think that taking strippers/hookers to hotel rooms was a good idea, and were subsequently rolled, then hell mend them.

You should have been a politician bud :lol:

Harry Potter

Thought it was some new cardigan 

1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

You should have been a politician bud :lol:

He maybe is, lol.

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, Harry Potter said:

Thought it was some new cardigan 

He maybe is, lol.

Wonder if he’ll leave or remain on the thread ?

12 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

What if it was your gaff he took them to whilst he had a free hoose? Get home from your hols to find all your Barry Manilow CDs have been lifted. 

luckyBatistuta
7 minutes ago, gjcc said:

What if it was your gaff he took them to whilst he had a free hoose? Get home from your hols to find all your Barry Manilow CDs have been lifted. 

:rofl:

Governor Tarkin
8 minutes ago, gjcc said:

:seething:

14 minutes ago, gjcc said:

What if it was your gaff he took them to whilst he had a free hoose? Get home from your hols to find all your Barry Manilow CDs have been lifted. 

Every cloud etc. 

That happened to a dude my brother knew, hotel room in Vegas and wallet gone in morning via some pro. This dude could afford it mind.

Thought the thread was gonna be about Paolo Sergio's backup match attire.

Anyone remember those cheap plastic footballs with the English team names printed on them that always included Preston North End?  The picture of Cardi B's face in the link reminds me of the inside of one of those when it inevitably burst after about 20 mins of moderate use.

been here before
1 minute ago, indianajones said:

she is a speck of irrelevance in the world. 

Unlike her mums mum who I believe pioneered the use of buttons on open fronted jumpers.

Never heard of her and not gonna look her up like I had to the lassie that is Captain Marvel. A rapper you say?

Probably the best female rapper on the planet at the moment. She doesn't seem to be very likable or charming and she has weird, downward pointing fake cans but given some decent production, she's very good. 

I find her obsession with money to be boring, cliched and tiresome but it seems in keeping with her dubious character. 

I really wanted to hate her record but there is some absolute gold in there. :laugh2:

This is my favourite track of hers.

If you're not into hiphop, please don't reply to this with how shit it is etc

If you do like hiphop and have ignored her because of her media personality and fame, give it a listen. Its great up loud with the 808 bass drums booming.

William H. Bonney
2 hours ago, cosanostra said:

Probably the best female rapper on the planet at the moment. She doesn't seem to be very likable or charming and she has weird, downward pointing fake cans but given some decent production, she's very good. 

I find her obsession with money to be boring, cliched and tiresome but it seems in keeping with her dubious character. 

I really wanted to hate her record but there is some absolute gold in there. :laugh2:

If you do like hiphop and have ignored her because of her media personality and fame, give it a listen. Its great up loud with the 808 bass drums booming.

That song is ****ing terrible. Beyond terrible. Sounds like the type of shite lil pump would put out. 

Rap/hip hop is on a major downward spiral. 

43 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

That song is ****ing terrible. Beyond terrible. Sounds like the type of shite lil pump would put out. 

Rap/hip hop is on a major downward spiral. 

Whatever you're into i guess.

I like trap. Sounds pretty good to me.

There's so much amazing hiphop coming out right now. Have you bothered to look or do you just listen to the odd shite mumble rap tune and imagine it all to be like that?

luckyBatistuta
4 hours ago, cosanostra said:

I didn’t realise Versace do driveways, I must be getting old. Think I’ll give Versace a phone and get a quote.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

5 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I didn’t realise Versace do driveways, I must be getting old. Think I’ll give Versace a phone and get a quote.

Her lyrics are pretty bad tbh. :laugh:

Couple of decent tunes if you like trap / crunk style of production. Sad there are not more female rappers with something more interesting to say than her money worship and dull chat about designer labels.