Cletus Nombil - work permit application rejected (title updated)

Inch Hearts

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Inch Hearts

• mitch41

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• JamboAl

18 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

What are you actually on about? 

Look back the thread, my friend.  Don't plead ignorance - you don't need to!

Alex Kintner
8 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Al and Frank same poster.  

Blackie was fantastic at Inverness by the way.  

It’s not that difficult a question...

What did you see in Black, Barr and Taouil that told you they would be a success at Hearts thst you didn’t see in Wyness, Sutton and Reilly?

9 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

Al and Frank same poster.  

Blackie was fantastic at Inverness by the way.  

????

Ian Black ran the the 2012 cup final as well 

Voiceofreasonfortheseason
On 25/03/2019 at 19:36, portobellojambo1 said:

Watched the video with the sound turned off. If he hadn't been circled every time he got the ball I don't think I'd have been able to guess which of the players he was. In going through the thread it was the comments of FootballFirst I paid most attention to. If he genuinely thought this player had the potential to be something at HMFC I think he would have said so. No harm in bringing him here for a trial though.

I honestly don't know folk can form any opinion from that video, standard looked very low to me, I could put together a better video of my laddies highlights.  Like you say Portobello, maybe worth getting him and seeing what he is all about mate 

Inch Hearts
13 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

It’s not that difficult a question...

What did you see in Black, Barr and Taouil that told you they would be a success at Hearts thst you didn’t see in Wyness, Sutton and Reilly?

Black was consistently playing very well for numerous seasons for Inverness, scoring in big games at our level.  Barr was an outstanding prospect again in our league.  Mehdi was a stand out week in week out.  Sutton was already a journeyman, Wyness and Reilly both played at a lower level that the top league when they signed, Wyness wasn’t good enough for Aberdeen either.  

No doubt you’ll be back picking holes and arguing further, save it.  There was a massive difference in signing Ian Black to Ryan Edwards or Darren Barr with his potential to an Olly Lee. 

Edited by Inch Hearts

Inch Hearts
4 hours ago, kimosavi said:

????

Ian Black ran the the 2012 cup final as well 

Exactly.  He ran it like he ran the show for Inverness a couple of times at Ibrox and ripping Celtic to shreds in Inverness.  Comparison to Gavin Reilly ffs? 

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, Inch Hearts said:

Black was consistently playing very well for numerous seasons for Inverness, scoring in big games at our level.  Barr was an outstanding prospect again in our league.  Mehdi was a stand out week in week out.  Sutton was already a journeyman, Wyness and Reilly both played at a lower level that the top league when they signed, Wyness wasn’t good enough for Aberdeen either.  

No doubt you’ll be back picking holes and arguing further, save it.  There was a massive difference in signing Ian Black to Ryan Edwards or Darren Barr with his potential to an Olly Lee. 

Did your crystal ball also tell you Ian Black would be pish for two seasons after signing for us?

Alex Kintner

Exactly.  He ran it like he ran the show for Inverness a couple of times at Ibrox and ripping Celtic to shreds in Inverness.  Comparison to Gavin Reilly ffs? 

You only need to read the threads that were about when he signed to see how excited we were to sign this midfielder that could “run the show” :rofl:

His reputation was as a wee thug and a clogger who took the occasional decent free kick.

Inch Hearts
Just now, To Be Frank said:

You only need to read the threads that were about when he signed to see how excited we were to sign this midfielder that could “run the show” :rofl:

His reputation was as a wee thug and a clogger who took the occasional decent free kick.

Sorry, you asked a question of me personally, not the perception on your life book.

Alex Kintner

John Sutton, who had spent all of the previous three seasons at Motherwell scoring plenty goals and was only 28 was a journeyman... 

:cornette:

Inch Hearts
5 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Did your crystal ball also tell you Ian Black would be pish for two seasons after signing for us?

Crystal ball?  I thought he was a very good signing.  He was quite poor for a year.  After that anything but.  Frank you’re very boring mate.  Time for an identity change or something.

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, Inch Hearts said:

Sorry, you asked a question of me personally, not the perception on your life book.

You clearly realise your argument is absolute pish so have to resort to trying to dish out insults. It was a pleasure poking glaring holes in your points ??

Alex Kintner

Crystal ball?  I thought he was a very good signing.  He was quite poor for a year.  After that anything but.  Frank you’re very boring mate.  Time for an identity change or something.

Ian Black was pish till Sergio arrived. There’s countless threads on here from around that time with irate fans.

No worried, I find people who call me on talking shite to be boring too

:sob:

Inch Hearts
Just now, To Be Frank said:

John Sutton, who had spent all of the previous three seasons at Motherwell scoring plenty goals and was only 28 was a journeyman... 

:cornette:

Who played for who prior to a struggling Motherwell? 

Carslile

Raith

Dundee 

St Mirren

Millwall 

Wycome 

Motherwell.

Sorry, he was very established at good teams right enough.  Every indication was he would be a success regardless of when he left a team like Dundee or St Mirren to take the step up he flopped.

Inch Hearts
1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

You clearly realise your argument is absolute pish so have to resort to trying to dish out insults. It was a pleasure poking glaring holes in your points ??

My arguement of thinking Ian Black was brilliant at Inverness so would be good here is pish aye? Never mind, Gavin Reilly type signing eh? :lol: 

Inch Hearts
1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

Ian Black was pish till Sergio arrived. There’s countless threads on here from around that time with irate fans.

No worried, I find people who call me on talking shite to be boring too

:sob:

Threads on here seem to be your life to be fair so I’ll let you bash on with that.  Black was a brilliant capture by us in comparison to any player you mentioned.  

Alex Kintner

Who played for who prior to a struggling Motherwell? 

Carslile

Raith

Dundee 

St Mirren

Millwall 

Wycome 

Motherwell.

Sorry, he was very established at good teams right enough.  Every indication was he would be a success regardless of when he left a team like Dundee or St Mirren to take the step up he flopped.

You can’t class someone who has just spent three years at one club as a journeyman ?‍♂️

He didn’t leave a team like Dundee or St Mirren to join us, he left Motherwell who were a top six team and had finished above us in the league the year before. He was one of the most highly rated strikers in the SPL within our budget.

But you knew he would flop, right? 

2 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Threads on here seem to be your life to be fair so I’ll let you bash on with that.  Black was a brilliant capture by us in comparison to any player you mentioned.  

???? weird eh 

Alex Kintner
5 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Threads on here seem to be your life to be fair so I’ll let you bash on with that.  

I’ve posted about 20/30 times in the last week. I wonder how many times you have...?

Edited by To Be Frank

Some weird folk on here, and some in particular who just wanna spend their entire life arguing with people on here 24 hours a day , 30/40 posts a day FFS ? who'd probably fall out with themselves in an empty room ?

Edited by kimosavi

Alex Kintner
17 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Black was a brilliant capture by us in comparison to any player you mentioned.  

If you went to the trouble of starting a poll on here to ask fans who they were most excited about when they signed: Black, Sutton or Wyness then I guarantee you Black would finish bottom so you’re talking absolute pish. Again.

You’re trying to set yourself up as some sort of footballing nostradamus. In reality most were overjoyed with the signing of Wyness (totally overshadowed Hartley signing at the same time) and fans had been wanting us to sign Sutton for the best part of two years. Black was a meh signing amongst the majority of fans.

Let’s find out...

Edited by To Be Frank

Alex Kintner
4 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Some weird folk on here, and some in particular who just wanna spend their entire life arguing with people on here 24 hours a day , 30/40 posts a day FFS ? who'd probably fall out with themselves in an empty room ?

Posts in last 7 days...

Inch Hearts 104

To Be Frank 28

?

Mods can we rename this thread,

Main category

who’s the bigger idiot

sub category 

to be frank or inch hearts 

then the rest of us can start a new thread about the possibility of a new player signing for us 

thanks 

32 minutes ago, Captain Price said:

This isn’t another thread ruined by petty arguing, is it?

Usual culprit with angry man syndrome 

??? 

Inch Hearts
40 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

If you went to the trouble of starting a poll on here to ask fans who they were most excited about when they signed: Black, Sutton or Wyness then I guarantee you Black would finish bottom so you’re talking absolute pish. Again.

You’re trying to set yourself up as some sort of footballing nostradamus. In reality most were overjoyed with the signing of Wyness (totally overshadowed Hartley signing at the same time) and fans had been wanting us to sign Sutton for the best part of two years. Black was a meh signing amongst the majority of fans.

Let’s find out...

Youve not actually just gone ahead and done that :lol: ?????

8 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Youve not actually just gone ahead and done that :lol: ?????

Then checked how many posts you've made in the past few days,  then checked his own ????????????

Weird 

JKB published rule # 1:

1. Always treat fellow members with respect and courtesy. Abuse is not permitted.

Please comply with that.  Thanks.

portobellojambo1
10 hours ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

I honestly don't know folk can form any opinion from that video, standard looked very low to me, I could put together a better video of my laddies highlights.  Like you say Portobello, maybe worth getting him and seeing what he is all about mate 

I'm not sure where the video was taken or when, from memory I believe the opposition was a Spanish team, possibly Malaga, I can't be ersed looking at the video again. But I think he is here/was here recently as FF's post related to the game played last weekend. No harm in looking, but if he is struggling against the likes of QoS it just makes you wonder if he would produce anything if played in the Reserve League, where the calibre of players might be similar to or higher than middle of the table Championship sides.

Edited by portobellojambo1

StevenNaismith

Don’t understand this, absolutely zero chance of him getting a Visa no matter how good he is. And he is very good by all accounts.

Jambof3tornado
34 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Don’t understand this, absolutely zero chance of him getting a Visa no matter how good he is. And he is very good by all accounts.

We doing his agent a favour by being linked?

StevenNaismith
4 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

We doing his agent a favour by being linked?

No idea tbh. He is very good though from what I’ve been told.

I take it the first lot of antibiotics didn’t work then! 

He’s been asked back for further treatment!

::troll::

Edited by Dannie Boy

Ibrahim Tall
5 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

Not necessarily. It’d probably have been difficult under the ‘current’ rules but depending on how Brexit goes the rules might not necessarily be as strict if every ‘European’ is also suddenly a foreigner. Haring is probably even further away from the Austria team than he is the Ghanaian one for example.

5 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

Sparta Prague and Stockholm suggest he must have something about him I'd have thought. No harm in having a proper gander

Bazzas right boot
25 minutes ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

Not necessarily. It’d probably have been difficult under the ‘current’ rules but depending on how Brexit goes the rules might not necessarily be as strict if every ‘European’ is also suddenly a foreigner. Haring is probably even further away from the Austria team than he is the Ghanaian one for example.

Haring is further away from the Ghana team as well. 

6 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

I have a friend who was at the hearts closed doors game in a footballing capacity(so not just a random spectator) and he said this guy was the worst thing he’s seen in a hearts strip. He’s been watching hearts for 30 years and know s his stuff so I can’t see how this guy could be good. Also, my showreel is better than his and tats not actually a joke ?

jamboinglasgow
2 minutes ago, Dayman said:

I have a friend who was at the hearts closed doors game in a footballing capacity(so not just a random spectator) and he said this guy was the worst thing he’s seen in a hearts strip. He’s been watching hearts for 30 years and know s his stuff so I can’t see how this guy could be good. Also, my showreel is better than his and tats not actually a joke ?

It could be he was with the team for 1 day before a match having not really played match football for weeks. There can be reasons why you dont rely on one match to judge if a player is worth it or not. 

22 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

It could be he was with the team for 1 day before a match having not really played match football for weeks. There can be reasons why you dont rely on one match to judge if a player is worth it or not. 

Very true. But if he was “very good” as has been quoted then he’d show something. He’d also have a showreel that doesn’t Look like a Sunday pub player. 

StevenNaismith
6 hours ago, Dayman said:

I’ve scouted for years and will take the word of guys I respect in the club who have watched him in training. 

2 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

I’ve scouted for years and will take the word of guys I respect in the club who have watched him in training. 

And the cubs before that ?

I notice he has the same agents as Mo Salah.

And Paddy McCourt...

And Abiola Dauda...

rudi must stay

If he has impressed then well done to him. 

One for the future, easy to say he looks good from a video. But he looks a steady and sensible player from him Vimeo video, and I always think you couldn't make a best bits video if he doesn't have any (look at Robbie Muirhead, a cracker from Scotland aside, virtually nothing online when we signed him)

9 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

You're not trying to say they know better than some of the resident experts on here?

I'm shocked.

StevenNaismith
23 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

You're not trying to say they know better than some of the resident experts on here?

I'm shocked.

I’d had a few wines last night, I should apologise for my misjudgement of the JKB talent spotting.

51 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

If he has impressed then well done to him. 

One for the future, easy to say he looks good from a video. But he looks a steady and sensible player from him Vimeo video, and I always think you couldn't make a best bits video if he doesn't have any (look at Robbie Muirhead, a cracker from Scotland aside, virtually nothing online when we signed him)

Correct . No idea about the guy , like most on here .

Getting slagged off on here when he's been at the club for a trial and impressed enough to be invited back !

Welcome to Tynecastle Cletus !

1 hour ago, StevenNaismith said:

I’d had a few wines last night, I should apologise for my misjudgement of the JKB talent spotting.

I should think so too!