Celtic Creep Holds People "Hostage" In His Flat Whilst Demanding Brendan Rodgers Return

peter_hmfc

https://twitter.com/the_queens_11/status/1108098874038722560

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/4018857/paisley-police-scotland-celtic-brendan-rodgers/

He also demanded "a bag ae cans" and "a joab" after throwing paint out his window and while telling his maw to "**** up and go hame".

That club :vrface: :vrface: :vrface: .

1 hour ago, Toggie88 said:

Negotiations appear to be going better than Brexit. 

I would get him in !

Surely better than the human scarecrow !

Know quite a few people who know this boy.

Very sad story and a good example of how even the best of us can lose the plot when times get tough. 

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t crack a wee smile when he said he wanted Rodgers back and all though!

1 hour ago, Boab said:

I would get him in !

Surely better than the human scarecrow !

Yup - he actually has a clear list of demands. 

36 minutes ago, Squirt said:

Very sad story and a good example of how even the best of us can lose the plot when times get tough. 

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t crack a wee smile when he said he wanted Rodgers back and all though!

Yip. All joking aside, obviously troubled.

49 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Bit of a shame the OP feels the need to call the guy a creep. The poor lad clearly has some issues.

Not directed at your good self but the bit in bold could be said about a very large number of posters on JKB

Sexton Hardcastle

Why or rather how people still read or click the sun links continues to baffle me. Utter *******s that work for them.

Stephen Muddie
On 20/03/2019 at 13:04, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Why or rather how people still read or click the sun links continues to baffle me. Utter *******s that work for them.

Agreed. Genuinely astounded that east coasters still put themselves through that shit. The media only want us divided and identity-less. It's better for the status quo.

Regards this story... Mental illness is funny sometimes 

On 20/03/2019 at 09:45, Squirt said:

Don’t know anything about him but was going to say it’s a pretty brutal insight to life in parts of Scotland. 

Apparently he has worked from a young age then broke his legs at work and was made redundant?

Hes got a shite taste in football teams but a pretty shan video, think the response on social media has been very insensitive but what do you expect :laugh: 

Edited by Morph

Nookie Bear
On 20/03/2019 at 11:21, 7628mm said:

Not directed at your good self but the bit in bold could be said about a very large number of posters on JKB

Yeah you can’t move round here for posters taking folk hostage demandintthe return of Robbie Neilson

:cornette:

Bazzas right boot

Be me after CL resigns or is sacked. 

?

Sounds like something Neil Lennon would do tbh. 

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Yeah you can’t move round here for posters taking folk hostage demandintthe return of Robbie Neilson

Tbh, its just one step ahead of hiring a plane and using your pish stained bed covers as a poster. 

Not that anyone on here done that. ?

On 20/03/2019 at 10:30, OmiyaHearts said:

Bit of a shame the OP feels the need to call the guy a creep. The poor lad clearly has some issues.

God do we really need to try to empathise with random nutjobs nowadays too. The World is so boring now...

On 20/03/2019 at 10:30, OmiyaHearts said:

Holding people hostage in your flat demanding a manager to return to your club? Aye totally not creepy.

What's next for him? Threatening a mass-shooting if Leigh Griffiths isn't in the starting eleven?