Bartley

Clerry Jambo

Clerry Jambo

We really are struggling when that clown Bartley has a pop at us

can’t post EEN link at the moment sure someone can

I see it earlier, going on about thinking we had won the league because of the messages he got from Hearts fans, and they he's delighted to only be 2 points behind us in the league :lol:

If we were 9th and they were 8th they would be delighted with how the seqson went.

We are gutted to be 5th in the league.   The are delighted to be 6th.    Go figure eh

10 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

We really are struggling when that clown Bartley has a pop at us

can’t post EEN link at the moment sure someone can

It wouldn't surprise me if he posts on here, such is his obsession with us.

GorgieRules22

Bartley normally has a lot to say but we’re better ignoring him and just putting them back on the mantle piece again come derby day.

brunoatemyhamster

At least we know 

37 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

I see it earlier, going on about thinking we had won the league because of the messages he got from Hearts fans, and they he's delighted to only be 2 points behind us in the league :lol:

At least we know if he replys to those messages, his keyboard or phone will be covered in shitey finger marks. 

magicjohnston

At least it’ll give Levein something to try and motivate the players with, since he can’t seem to manage it himself!

Салатные палочки

I'm struggling to think of a game that I've said afterwards "That Bartley really caused us a lot of problems". 

Whereas oor Rudi demolished Hibs so much so that it must have hurt as much as a fully grown man's finger rammed your rectum. 

Fair play to Marv. Sometimes we think things that turn out not to be true and we just have to put our hands up and say “I was wrong”.

He thought Hearts had won the league until one of his minders pointed out to  him that the league, infact, doesn’t end till May. Easy mistake to make Marv.

Whilst we’re having an amnesty here I’d like to admit that I thought Marvin was currently in prison for stalking and abusing his ex girlfriend - both in person and online messaging. However this isn’t true. He came on at the weekend.

8 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I'm struggling to think of a game that I've said afterwards "That Bartley really caused us a lot of problems". 

Whereas oor Rudi demolished Hibs so much so that it must have hurt as much as a fully grown man's finger rammed your rectum. 

His knee high tackle on djoum at the start of the second half in the 2-2 cup game meant djoum was completely ineffective afterwards, hammer thrower that got away with one and won the midfield that day 

Pants Shaton

If I want an opinion on stalking women and fingering sportsmen’s arseholes - I’d go to him. 

If if I want an opinion on anything else - I’d look elsewhere.

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, DG_HMFC said:

Aye because they are going to finish with a trophy this season.

We might.

17 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

They will be above us at the end of the league unless something miraculous happens 

Aye, it's incredible that they are not above us already seeing as Lennon was miles ahead of Levein and the new guy's even better. 

:facepalm:

1 hour ago, magicjohnston said:

At least it’ll give Levein something to try and motivate the players with, since he can’t seem to manage it himself!

Managed it in the last couple of derbies. I'm sure he'll manage for this one

Finlay James

I reàd his remarks earlier and my only thought was all he talks about is Hearts.  To be fair, if you had the misfortune to play or support the wee team, you would be glancingly enviously towards what is being built at Hearts.

LogicalEric

The guy is more renowned for his comments on Twitter/Newspapers  than his football ability. Says it all. Complete nobody.

1 hour ago, cosanostra said:

Is he the guy that fingered a Motherwell players arse hole? :laugh:

Not all that fussed with his opinion tbh.

They do say opinions are like arseholes. Bartley is clearly the latter.

The fact we have allowed hibs to claw back the gap we had on them sickens me, And now u have four finger stinger commenting and trying to mock us feck it Craig give me a jersey on the 6th I'll show them how to sort this creep right out. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

smartin1987

Who cares what that beast says we are in a semi and above them.No doubt this is hibs Cup final against us we are bad at the moment but not as bad as them. Fth

Inch Hearts
1 minute ago, smartin1987 said:

Who cares what that beast says we are in a semi and above them.No doubt this is hibs Cup final against us we are bad at the moment but not as bad as them. Fth

Current form says otherwise.  I agree with the rest. 

Calebs Grandad

Hearts have had a relatively poor season with an injury crisis partly to blame. The managers position has been questioned plus the ability of some of our first team squad. In this poor season we’ve reached the League Cup Semi Final, Scottish Cup Semi Final, distinct possibility of Scottish Cup Final, virtually certain top 6 finish, taken 4 points from 6 against Hibs. Bartley has a go at us but plays for a side who lost both quarter finals in the League and Scottish Cups, sit 2 points behind us in the league, saw their season as good as end beginning of March and appointed a guy who was the runner up in the new manager interviews. To try and mock a team who have bettered you in all 3 domestic tournaments so far is just so ‘Hibs’. 

I'm sorry but I'm struggling here.

They are still below us in the league.

They have been pumped from both cups.

We are on our way to Hampden for the second time this season. 

The fact that we even remotely looked like contenders for the title this season is positively stratospheric compared to how well they have done.

This eejit doesn't seem to realise that we are gutted to be only 5th in the table. They will be ecstatic if they manage to scrape into the top 6.

If Finger Banger Bartley thinks this amounts to a good season for hibs then it just proves they are the wee team even more.

Seymour M Hersh
3 hours ago, RDSK said:

Fair play to Marv. Sometimes we think things that turn out not to be true and we just have to put our hands up and say “I was wrong”.

He thought Hearts had won the league until one of his carers pointed out to  him that the league, infact, doesn’t end till May. Easy mistake to make Marv.

Whilst we’re having an amnesty here I’d like to admit that I thought Marvin was currently in prison for stalking and abusing his ex girlfriend - both in person and online messaging. However this isn’t true. He came on at the weekend.

Ftfy.

1 hour ago, Bauld said:

I'm sorry but I'm struggling here.

They are still below us in the league.

They have been pumped from both cups.

We are on our way to Hampden for the second time this season. 

The fact that we even remotely looked like contenders for the title this season is positively stratospheric compared to how well they have done.

This eejit doesn't seem to realise that we are gutted to be only 5th in the table. They will be ecstatic if they manage to scrape into the top 6.

If Finger Banger Bartley thinks this amounts to a good season for hibs then it just proves they are the wee team even more.

A lot of that is true but I give Levein no chance of finishing above them on current form. 

Perverted erse who can’t even get a game. Irrelevant ring piece that he is . Hearts players take note and use it for motivation please seeing you seem to get fek all from anywhere else. Hand a spanking to these wanks on the 6th April

2 hours ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

does this huddy even get his game for the wee team now?

Agree. I didn’t think he was getting a game. Opening his gob from the subs bench