Disrespect

Bull's-eye

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, TheStig said:

He's not exactly wrong tho is he?

I've no idea. I Couldn't understand it and just assumed he's left his laptop logged into KB whilst babysitting a 5 year old. 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bridge of Djoum

• It should have been ten

• davemclaren

• The Gorgie

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

FFS I blocked myself a few days ago.

I'm such an arsehole.

You're on a roll ... keep it up!!! ?

38 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Agree totally with the OP.

This board is infested with vermin and disrespectful halfwits who are a complete embarassment.  While things aren't going well we really don't need these negative arseholes getting on the backs of the players.

Most of the players look as if they are carrying 5 supporters on their backs! They and CL deserve all the criticism they are getting apart from personal abuse. 

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Some of us already are. To be fair, the net was a ‘safer’ place when I first registered on here using my own name in 1997. Not convinced I would do it now. In saying that I’ve never been harrassed in the real world...yet. ?

1997 , That even beats me sure i think I was 99 on the original one may of just been in the noughties though. I have no issue with my real name etc either , I can understand why some don’t though. Does the jkb song getting sung behind you not count as harrasment ?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Disrespect is turning a blind eye to something you can see is falling into disrepair. Neglect. 

I'm not going to say Hearts are great when they have clearly been shite for 5 months now. 

Sticking the fingers in your ears is not the answer. 

Suggest the OP indulges in self respect and reflection on the facts

Edited by Sir Gio

Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

I've no idea. I Couldn't understand it and just assumed he's left his laptop logged into KB whilst babysitting a 5 year old. 

Well he said we have a team full of losers if hes wrong are you saying we have a team full of winners? 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
59 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

It's a sad indictment the way supporters dish out so much abuse towards something they portray to love and care about. 

Makes for sad reading and must be horrendous for supporters that can't make games for whatever reason.

It's a sign of the times I suppose.

???????

It’s even worse when supporters tolerate blatant and sustained under-performance simply because they think they’re being a PHM. Some of us have standards.

4 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

FFS I blocked myself a few days ago.

I'm such an arsehole.

Tbf thats understandable ?

davemclaren
Just now, sadj said:

1997 , That even beats me sure i think I was 99 on the original one may of just been in the noughties though. I have no issue with my real name etc either , I can understand why some don’t though. Does the jkb song getting sung behind you not count as harrasment ?

In the first game at Hamilton I was literally sitting 2 rows and 4 seats away from a group of young guys singing that. It felt strangely edgy but I was glad to have a hat on to catch the spittle. 

Criticising the way CL sets up Hearts is not personal abuse. If we were playing a fast attacking style then people would be happy but we are not. The team style is like watching paint dry- dull and boring. The number of empty seats is increasing each game. The way things are going Hubz will end up above us in the league. Regardless of cup runs that is simply not acceptable and CL has to go if that happens.

3 minutes ago, bobskeldon said:

Most of the players look as if they are carrying 5 supporters on their backs! They and CL deserve all the criticism they are getting apart from personal abuse. 

WAY too sensible ...

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Disrespect is turning a blind eye to something you can see is falling into disrepair. Neglect. 

I'm not going to say Hearts are great when they have clearly been shite for 5 months now. 

Sticking the fingers in your ears is not the answer. 

Suggest the OP indulges in self respect and reflection on the facts

I think he is referring to how you express the view rather than not expressing the view. Applies to both sides though. 

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Well he said we have a team full of losers if hes wrong are you saying we have a team full of winners? 

So in order to say we are not winning right now, I have to call us losers?

Are you familiar with flawed logic?

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

Just now, davemclaren said:

In the first game at Hamilton I was literally sitting 2 rows and 4 seats away from a group of young guys singing that. It felt strangely edgy but I was glad to have a hat on to catch the spittle. 

A hat ?? , its like the Hearts version of Guess Who using clues on JKB.....????‍???‍✈️??‍???‍???‍???‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍?????‍??  Keep your eye out for one of these guys at the games folks...

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

I think he is referring to how you express the view rather than not expressing the view. Applies to both sides though. 

Well Dave he might want a look in the mirror 

3 minutes ago, Prof said:

Criticising the way CL sets up Hearts is not personal abuse. If we were playing a fast attacking style then people would be happy but we are not. The team style is like watching paint dry- dull and boring. The number of empty seats is increasing each game. The way things are going Hubz will end up above us in the league. Regardless of cup runs that is simply not acceptable and CL has to go if that happens.

Thats a view though thats fair enough thats not personal abuse

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, davemclaren said:

I think a lot of folks need to. 

Absolutely. Craig Levein included? Sorry couldn't resist  :)

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Absolutely. Craig Levein included? Sorry couldn't resist  :)

Fallen off the fence after the game yesterday? 

16 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

FFS A thread calling out disrespect and along you trot with this word salad.

Not many players are earning our respect.

6 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Kind of begs the question of why reply to something you openly admit to not understanding? Surely that is a sign of disrespect to the poster and in essence the whole point of the thread.

On another point entirely some posters seem to be of the opinion that it is OK to disrespect women in this thread and behave in a masoginistic way.

If I wasn't so dissolutioned just now I would probably be shaking with rage

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, sadj said:

Fallen off the fence after the game yesterday? 

Well it didn't tip me what I would call the right direction. 

Egg timer running type thing. 

He  said he had a squad designed to finish above Hibs and he had done that. Well he hasn't and is now looking very precarious. 

I don't see where our improvement is without Naismith 

11 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

So in order to say we are not winning right now, I have to call us losers?

Are you familiar with flawed logic?

Well we are not winning and we are losing a lot so what would you call it?

Apologies for posting a photo from another thread ... but ... "Made the pen, scored the pen". My mum loves these two. Wanna know something? All the players who attended the recent 'meet & greet' were superb ambassadors for the club. Please, naysayers, do not make me post a wee vid of an 88 years old woman doing a twirlie at Hampden. She would put you all to shame. ?

20190311_233926.jpg

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Well it didn't tip me what I would call the right direction. 

Egg timer running type thing. 

He  said he had a squad designed to finish above Hibs and he had done that. Well he hasn't and is now looking very precarious. 

I don't see where our improvement is without Naismith 

Not surprised don’t think it pushed any of us in the correct direction. 2 good performances in 2019 isn’t acceptable. Perspective doesn’t work either as that just leads to the but if we hadn’t been as inconsistent at Killie and Aberdeen we’d be clear in third. Discussion for another thread however. Like the OP said though the personal abuse isn’t acceptable 

Bridge of Djoum
7 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Kind of begs the question of why reply to something you openly admit to not understanding? Surely that is a sign of disrespect to the poster and in essence the whole point of the thread.

On another point entirely some posters seem to be of the opinion that it is OK to disrespect women in this thread and behave in a masoginistic way.

If I wasn't so dissolutioned just now I would probably be shaking with rage

I'm glad you're on the mend after your recent humor bypass. 

18 minutes ago, TheStig said:

We might be a team of drawers

( or should that be pants?).

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

This board is infested with vermin and disrespectful halfwits who are a complete embarassment.  While things aren't going well we really don't need these negative arseholes getting on the backs of the players.

56 minutes ago, Morgan said:

It’s the clowns on here (well, one) who claims that Mr Levein is disrespectful to Hearts, that really gets my goat.

:rofl: missed the point of thread me thinks.

Cruyff Turn
1 hour ago, Artful Dodger said:

It's a sad indictment the way supporters dish out so much abuse towards something they portray to love and care about. 

Makes for sad reading and must be horrendous for supporters that can't make games for whatever reason.

It's a sign of the times I suppose.

???????

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

57 minutes ago, Morgan said:

It’s the clowns on here (well, one) who claims that Mr Levein is disrespectful to Hearts, that really gets my goat.

49 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

I agree. 

There is a way to do something and the vitriol spouted on Here at the club is poor. 

There is a discussion to be had about the best way forward, however the abuse, particularly at Ann and CL is more suited towards behaviour shown not only by hibs but rangers and celtic fans. It really is scum behavior. 

:spoton:

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, TheStig said:

You can't think of a term yourself?

I'm sorry, champ. I will not refer to the club,  something I've loved for a long time as ''losers''. You want to? Go right ahead. 

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Apologies for posting a photo from another thread ... but ... "Made the pen, scored the pen". My mum loves these two. Wanna know something? All the players who attended the recent 'meet & greet' were superb ambassadors for the club. Please, naysayers, do not make me post a wee vid of an 88 years old woman doing a twirlie at Hampden. She would put you all to shame. ?

20190311_233926.jpg

Losers...

Apparently.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Not surprised don’t think it pushed any of us in the correct direction. 2 good performances in 2019 isn’t acceptable. Perspective doesn’t work either as that just leads to the but if we hadn’t been as inconsistent at Killie and Aberdeen we’d be clear in third. Discussion for another thread however. Like the OP said though the personal abuse isn’t acceptable 

Unfortunately the OP indulges in abuse themselves . I'm not going to be two faced had a pop at a few folk but live by the sword die by the sword. OP should not give it if they can't take it

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You can't think of a term yourself?

I'm sorry, champ. I will not refer to the club,  something I've loved for a long time as ''losers''. You want to? Go right ahead. 

Im not thinking of an other term, ive got mine and happy to stick by it until i see change. I dont expect us to be world beaters but i won't bury my head in the sand either.

44 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

After the start to the season and the football we were playing I thought we had turned the corner.

Levein went back to his basics and comfort zone in setting up to being difficult to beat after the simultaneous  injuries to the key players.

Unfortunately we haven't been able to get out of this sterile, turgid dross that has smothered the life out of the season.

He keeps chopping and changing as well which tells me he is not at ease with himself or the players.

A semi final to look forward to, the Gorgie faithful should be buzzing but it's no surprise it feels flat.

Yes well said but this hasn’t happened overnight. I had total respect for CL as a player but never been overly impressed with him as a manager. In his first time as our manager he had similar traits and fans were walking away due to the bad football on display. Nobody is asking him to be gun ho but each game should be approached differently , we obviously couldn’t play three up front v Celtic but teams nearer the bottom surely we could go out to entertain and defend fom the front. I also agree the chopping and changing is strange to say the least and ok injuries have affected us but we have no been beaten by all three teams in the bottom three as we have allowed them to be on the front foot because we aren’t. I just don’t see a plan and that’s before we analyse some of the strange signings that had turned out to be duds!!!! Edwards for me is a strange one? He looked good when ever I saw him so was happy enough when CL signed him but never thought he would not get a chance, I can’t even call him a dud as first team opportunities have been zero so why sign him.

all in all it’s time to go and much of the feelgood that Anne Budge brought is being eroded. I fear for the season ticket sales next season if this carries on.

sidjamesbottle
1 hour ago, 7628mm said:

It is indeed a sign of the times and very sad times they are just now, but do you have any suggestions on how, in your very humble opinion, this can be reversed and get everyone back on the happy train?

drugs

glynnlondon
47 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Try telling her the supermodel a few doors down has longer legs and more money than her. Tell her she could at least try damage herself in competing with her and that if she doesn't she's a serial loser and damaging your marriage.

Tell her she's just another shit signing at the end of a long list.

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

Tell her she's just another shit signing at the end of a long list.

Exactly.

Bridge of Djoum
39 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

I think people have a somewhat inflated idea of Kickback's importance tbh.

I feel the same about Connecticut...

Image result for posh gif

SpruceBringsteen
4 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I feel the same about Connecticut...

Image result for posh gif

Tell it to my yacht* my friend.

*2010 Chevy 

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Tell it to my yacht* my friend.

*2010 Chevy 

Fancy!

1 hour ago, TheStig said:

We've won more than we've lost this season so using your logic that makes us winners.