Alternative to away games.

theflagman

Instead of a wasted  day at Hamilton been to fenerbhe v sivasspor 40,000 and bestiktas v goztepe 35,000 both games electric atmosphere an less than the addmission to the soulless superseal stadium.

Do they still have that crazy ID card system in Turkey ? Caused me a few delays picking up tickets ....

GorgieRules22

Our away forms actually a lot better this season. Your a supporter so not going to games is never a thing for me, I have too much love for the club. I get it that some don’t have the same desire and would rather spend time elsewhere on a Saturday, not for me though, we just need a change of management, hopefully this happens.

Tommy Brown
15 minutes ago, red said:

Careful guys the Uber fans will be on in a minute saying you can’t go to the semi.

Only been to handful this year and no SC games.

1st year without an ST in 20 years.

Will be on holiday in Florida for the SF.

Assuming we win, I really expect to get a ticket for the final :whistling:

Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, theflagman said:

Instead of a wasted  day at Hamilton been to fenerbhe v sivasspor 40,000 and bestiktas v goztepe 35,000 both games electric atmosphere an less than the addmission to the soulless superseal stadium.

Sounds like an ace way to spend a weekend. 

Gotta admit, I would love Hearts to get drawn against a Turkish team in the Europa - would be a real experience*

*not that he missus would let me go ?

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Sounds like an ace way to spend a weekend. 

Gotta admit, I would love Hearts to get drawn against a Turkish team in the Europa - would be a real experience*

*not that he missus would let me go ?

That explains why you are such a yappy terrier here, you're afraid of the missus so we have to put up with your whining...:whistling:

Love ya, Nooks x.

3 hours ago, kingdannyb said:

Do they still have that crazy ID card system in Turkey ? Caused me a few delays picking up tickets ....

Think it's all over Europe I had Hassel in Cyprus getting a ID card before getting the tickets

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

That explains why you are such a yappy terrier here, you're afraid of the missus so we have to put up with your whining...:whistling:

Love ya, Nooks x.

:lol:

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Think it's all over Europe I had Hassel in Cyprus getting a ID card before getting the tickets

Is that the German boy?

Bit gay, mate.

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

2 hours ago, red said:

Careful guys the Uber fans will be on in a minute saying you can’t go to the semi.

that's ok I cant go anyway which is fecking annoying because should we get passed ICT then the final will also be a problem because of the dates of both games. April and almost all of May is fully booked up in our annual leave chart. ?  

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Love ya, Nooks x.

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

230114_908223010.jpg

Harsh. 

But fair. 

?

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

that's ok I cant go anyway which is fecking annoying because should we get passed ICT then the final will also be a problem because of the dates of both games. April and almost all of May is fully booked up in our annual leave chart. ?  

Leave and get on benefits...?? 

4 hours ago, red said:

Careful guys the Uber fans will be on in a minute with a semi saying you can’t go to the semi.

FTFY

4 hours ago, red said:

Yipeeeeeeee !

Never went back to Hamilton when they would not let me hang my flag up saying there was some new rule,then aloud wedgie fans in a few week with there's.istambul is very cheap about 30p per tram journey or the water taxis across the Bosporus for the same to get to bestiktas and fenrbache.Been to game the day for £1 around 3000 fans in lower league atmosphere and fans crazy.