Jack Ross and Ian Cathro

Cambo

rudi must stay
On 16/03/2019 at 21:38, Cambo said:

Seeing Sunderland flying high in league one, arguably a better standard than majority of Scottish premiership and then watching a wonderful Wolves side tonight, you can't help but consider two ex Hearts employees are key to what these sides are doing. Meanwhile we are subject to one abject performance after another by crap players who appear to have no ability, little application and desire to get results for our great club. Seems to me that those making decisions at our club are out their depth and wholesale changes are needed. In short, we had talented coaches at club whose ideas obviously clashed with levein and co and look who is flourishing now. Certainly not us.

They didn't care under Cathro either, infact games were even more farcical under him. I don't think you can credit him with Wolves' season either, that goes to their manager. I do however think we missed the boat getting rid of Jack Ross, he seems tactically savvy and has a bit of much needed enthusiasm and charisma as a manager. But who knows maybe one day he'll be back

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• soonbe110

• NANOJAMBO

• Inch Hearts

Pasquale for King
On 17/03/2019 at 06:39, Bauld said:

To be honest I wish we could have someone like Sergio as manager with Cathro and Locke as coaches.

Each one bringing a vital component to the team. I think it would be the perfect mix.

Neither of those two can coach though, no player improved under Locke unfortunately and his days as a coach are behind him even after a year learning from Sergio. I’m not sure what Cathro does at Wolves but he proved that he couldn’t do any aspect of a coaches job whilst he was here.

I like the idea about Sergio but it would seem poor play, 5th and a cup win isn’t as good as poor play ,5th and two semis to some folk ??‍♂️?