Morrison

Lovecraft

rudi must stay
On 16/03/2019 at 17:05, Bongo 1874 said:

Feel sorry for him has decent potential. 

Nice trick on Saturday and a decent cross (if overhit), I actually thought he looked decent. Maybe he's improving again which is badly needed for us, he's a threat in the mood but I still think and hope we try and get better, as he has off days and doesn't look like hurting the leagues top teams to me

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovecraft

• wavydavy

• Bridge of Djoum

• Bongo 1874

I dont get to see him play but when I saw the line-ip to face Hamilton i feared the worst.  We seem to have a large group of bang average players at best.

Why is that?

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 18:07, Jean Louis Valois said:

I don’t mind Morrison, he has been played more than he should have though. I’ve got more of an issue with Mulraney, I can’t recall him doing anything well this season. Constantly wants rid of the ball when he gets it.

Correct, too many in the team want rid of the ball when in possession.

The best we have played all season was with 3 CB's, wing backs and good ball players in midfield (we have Lee, Djoum, Haring and Cochrane). Why on earth we have tried to play 2 wingers recently is beyond me. When Smith is back we will hopefully see wingbacks.

Lot of harsh comments on here about Morrison. Showed a lot of potential at the start of the season and no reason he cant get back to that level. Its not like he has been in the team every week, would be different if he was playing every game.