Vanechek - poor tactics or just not very good

DVB

Feels to me that we are putting all our eggs in the Scottish cup basket and looking to next season in the league - so trying things out now rather than pre-season.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Bazzas right boot

• Deevers

• Cruyff Turn

Nookie Bear
47 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Feels to me that we are putting all our eggs in the Scottish cup basket and looking to next season in the league - so trying things out now rather than pre-season.

Hmmm...i would hope not, considering a win would have put us 2 points off third.

53 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

It’d be good if they could let us know in advance that being the case.

If I knew Saturday was a mere ‘experiment’, I’d have kept the £50 in my wallet and wouldn’t have bothered driving through a feckin blizzard to get to Hamilton.

On topic - Levein is talking shit. I can only imagine the reaction when Cathro or one of Vlads lackeys spoke in similar nonsensical riddles.

He’s getting an easier ride because he’s Craig Levein.

Taken in isolation, Saturdays selection of Vanacek, the performance of Vanacek and the subsequent comments from CL have been a joke and he deserves huge criticism.

Said it before that I’d hate to see the hardcore support turn on him completely but it isn’t far away. The reaction on Saturday from the fans was telling.