Tomorrow's neutral ref

JamboAl

upgotheheads
1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

W. Collum (Carfin)

Don't get much more local than this.  Home at HT for a cuppa - or whatever.

wouldn't that make him a Sevco/Celtic supporter?

adambraejambo

At least it not Beaton or Dallas. Think Gollum these days is by far the best we have....not that he up against much in the 1st place.

Collum is still a dick, let's not forget that even if he has mellowed a little.

He'll still show needless yellows (MacLean getting booked for so little inside a ****ing minute in the league cup semi v Celtic) and he'll get a stiffy over any chance to flash a red. And he'll stop quick free kicks so they are taken 'properly' allowing him and the opposition time to get back up the field.

Us v Hamilton on a plastic pitch in shite snowy wintery conditions is guaranteed a Collum overload.

Bazzas right boot

Actually a decent ref atm. 

The only thing is that he does not do brain farts, he does full blown spud out of trainspotting type **** ups. 

When he's bad and having a card happy day he's murder. But, imo they have been far fewer the last two seasons or so and he's been pretty consistent. 

3 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

It’s not Clancy, Beaton, Dallas or Maclean, so can’t complain. Hope I’m not saying different come FT though.

If we lose I'm sure we will be able to blame the ref.

1 hour ago, kila said:

Collum is still a dick, let's not forget that even if he has mellowed a little.

He'll still show needless yellows (MacLean getting booked for so little inside a ****ing minute in the league cup semi v Celtic) and he'll get a stiffy over any chance to flash a red. And he'll stop quick free kicks so they are taken 'properly' allowing him and the opposition time to get back up the field.

Us v Hamilton on a plastic pitch in shite snowy wintery conditions is guaranteed a Collum overload.

A sending off in the game tomorrow 11/4. £30 on it. Easy money 

Sadly, Collum is as good as it gets.

The wee Weasel is fitter than the rest, probably his only plus.

****ing depressing. 

15 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Collum hasn't changed. He's still an odious little creep and an utterly useless referee.

Good Referee. We do not lose when he is the match official. God himself could not meet some on here expectations.

Seymour M Hersh
2 minutes ago, o1djambo said:

Good Referee. We do not lose when he is the match official. God himself could not meet some on here expectations.

Aye, whatever.

Genuinely believe his performance is based on wether he gets his hole the night before.  He’s ok sometimes but can be a clusterfek of epic proportions other times.

no idea what one will turn up the morn. Only guarantee is that he will book Uche in the first half

Edited by 1971fozzy

30 minutes ago, Bking9 said:

A sending off in the game tomorrow 11/4. £30 on it. Easy money 

Thats free money. What site ?

24 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Thats free money. What site ?

I literally couldn’t tell you what site I asked a mate to stick it on for me earlier today (possibly sky bet) just asked him for my money back as it’s 7/2 on williamhill 

B247808C-F1BA-4EB3-96F5-430057427B52.png

Edited by Bking9

colinmaroon
3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Good ref. 

Since he sent Paterson off in 2016 and we lost 3-2 to Hamilton our last defeat to them.

Red card rescinded but game lost.

I'm not questioning whether he is good, bad or indifferent but the fact that he is there at all.  He lives locally and a ref should be neutral.

Whatever happens tomorrow the SFA seem to be inviting criticism but that apart it's time other refs got a shot at reffing the bigger games apart from the Lanarkshire/Glasgow in crowd.

21 minutes ago, Bking9 said:

I literally couldn’t tell you what site I asked a mate to stick it on for me earlier today (possibly sky bet) just asked him for my money back as it’s 7/2 on williamhill 

B247808C-F1BA-4EB3-96F5-430057427B52.png

Cheers. I’ll stick a tenner in that

9 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Genuinely believe his performance is based on wether he gets his hole the night before.  He’s ok sometimes but can be a clusterfek of epic proportions other times.

no idea what one will turn up the morn. Only guarantee is that he will book Uche in the first half

A wether is a castrated sheep. Is that what you meant? It's a niche fetish I suppose, doing a wether the night before a game.