• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gambo

• haveyouheard 22

• Fxxx the SPFL

• jamtartan74

42 minutes ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

Hi Gambo, two seats for me and the missus, did you run a bus to one of the Europena games (Bordeaux possibly) many years ago i ended up going with Derek Crosbie's tours Bosnia, Braga and Bordeaux anyway two seats where in Bankhead avenue do you pick up.

No buses to Europe.

Ran buses to semis and finals.

2 seats ?

Outside old clydesdale/bank of Scotland.

Clerry Jambo
11 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Could I have 14 seats please, Gambo. Ta.  

Gambo my seats included with Debuts cheers

28 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Can I add a note of interest. 

?

33 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Gambo my seats included with Debuts cheers

? 

40 minutes ago, Jeb Stuart said:

Could I book two seats on the bus please.  Thanks.

?

1 hour ago, Flogel7 said:

Could I get another space please, so that’s 11 in total. 

? 

7 hours ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

Hi Gambo, two seats for me and the missus, did you run a bus to one of the Europena games (Bordeaux possibly) many years ago i ended up going with Derek Crosbie's tours Bosnia, Braga and Bordeaux anyway two seats where in Bankhead avenue do you pick up.

You may be thinking of 'Godsajambo', Ray. We used his buses for Feyenoord & Basel.

PMs have been sent to all who registered interest apart from the following who I can't seem to be able to message.(might be my fault/You may be unable to accept pms or there were a lot with similar names)

Jambo56

Futures Maroon

The Jailer

CL1874

Jambopaul2007

Rayhasbuspass

Jeb Stuart

If those who received a PM could reply, and if those listed above could try pm me with contact details, name etc or post on here confirming your seats (don't post your number on this thread, we will work another way of getting in touch).

Still some seats left (taking 3 coaches).

Cheers.

On 15/03/2019 at 12:26, jambopaul2007 said:

6 seats for me please

On 15/03/2019 at 14:59, cl1874 said:

Hi Gambo

Me and my friends used your bus the last few hampden trips, looking for 8 seats for this one if possible please?

On 15/03/2019 at 16:27, The Future's Maroon said:

Can I request two seats please.

On 15/03/2019 at 15:43, the_jailer said:

Can I have 4 seats mate 

On 15/03/2019 at 19:55, Jambos56 said:

4 seats at the moment I will let you know if I need more Cheers

On 15/03/2019 at 20:17, Kilmacolm Jambo said:

Six seats for us please.

On 16/03/2019 at 10:17, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

On 16/03/2019 at 12:12, Jeb Stuart said:

Could I book two seats on the bus please.  Thanks.

Can you(the above) please get in  touch with me via this thread or pm.

(Apologies if duplicated)

3 hours ago, Gambo said:

PMs have been sent to all who registered interest apart from the following who I can't seem to be able to message.(might be my fault/You may be unable to accept pms or there were a lot with similar names)

Jambo56

Futures Maroon

The Jailer

CL1874

Jambopaul2007

Rayhasbuspass

Jeb Stuart

If those who received a PM could reply, and if those listed above could try pm me with contact details, name etc or post on here confirming your seats (don't post your number on this thread, we will work another way of getting in touch).

Still some seats left (taking 3 coaches).

Cheers.

Sent a pm mate 

Fxxx the SPFL
On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 17:20, 1874s_Kin said:

You may be thinking of 'Godsajambo', Ray. We used his buses for Feyenoord & Basel.

cheers bud

KnightyJambo
5 hours ago, Gambo said:

Yes.

Perfect! If you could reserve me two seats that would be appreciated. Just PM me with any info you need and I will get back to you :)

Those who had passed on contact details will have received this message by text already.....

I was informed tonight that the Social Club cannot accommodate us due to licence laws (I made it clear at time of booking we were coming through b4 9am......they have turned a blind eye b4), but it was highlighted at their committee meeting tonight and outcome was they could not accommodate us b4 11am (lady was full of apologies for misunderstanding) This is the case for most if not all premises in Glasgow, everywhere I called (and i have called many)gave the same speech.

So unfortunately the buses will be heading straight to Hampden and back with a dep time around 10.30/10.45.

Apologies for this but I am giving you plenty notice, before any money changed hands, to pull out and sort something for yourselves. I still plan to run the bus(es)if the interest is still there.

Please let me know by replying here or text if still interested.

HamishMcGonagall
2 hours ago, Gambo said:

Those who had passed on contact details will have received this message by text already.....

I was informed tonight that the Social Club cannot accommodate us due to licence laws (I made it clear at time of booking we were coming through b4 9am......they have turned a blind eye b4), but it was highlighted at their committee meeting tonight and outcome was they could not accommodate us b4 11am (lady was full of apologies for misunderstanding) This is the case for most if not all premises in Glasgow, everywhere I called (and i have called many)gave the same speech.

So unfortunately the buses will be heading straight to Hampden and back with a dep time around 10.30/10.45.

Apologies for this but I am giving you plenty notice, before any money changed hands, to pull out and sort something for yourselves. I still plan to run the bus(es)if the interest is still there.

That would suit us now. Can you put us down for 4 seats please?

9 hours ago, HamishMcGonagall said:

That would suit us now. Can you put us down for 4 seats please?

Drop me a PM with contact details.

Saul Goodman
11 hours ago, Gambo said:

Unless its a Wetherspoons or a major chain you will struggle to find any pubs/clubs serve booze before 11am in Glasgow.

My lot are definitely still all go for the bus. 

Fxxx the SPFL
12 hours ago, Gambo said:

Gambo, we used the Ivory Park Hotel in Battlefield Road (near Mount Florida) the last twice we were at Hampden positive they opened early and accomodate football fans (kids as well) There is a big boozer just up the hill from it was an old church it may open early.

3 hours ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

Gambo, we used the Ivory Park Hotel in Battlefield Road (near Mount Florida) the last twice we were at Hampden positive they opened early and accomodate football fans (kids as well) There is a big boozer just up the hill from it was an old church it may open early.

Cheers for suggestion, but already tried there.

Are you still interested in bus only?

Fxxx the SPFL
11 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Cheers for suggestion, but already tried there.

Are you still interested in bus only?

will speak to the better half Gambo and get back to you.

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Hi,

Similar to the above, I'm after two seats please but haven't posted on this thread yet.

Cheers

Yes. Pm your contact details.

haveyouheard 22
On 16/03/2019 at 17:20, 1874s_Kin said:

As did I

His excuse that he was let down by many and needed £500 to make up for the bus price was a cracker and he needed £20 a head asap ,  there was 33 on the trip to Basel which would have been £660, when I mentioned that to him he tried to stare me down , which was pathetic, he got it right back ..I telt him I would give him the £20 later when I went to a bank, maybe I for got to do just that..Could see the Man for what he was after Feyenord which I may add was a decent trip and Basel was fine..Remember he bumped everyone for a £10r on the Feyonard trip as well..Glad to see he got the Jail the thieving creep that he is 

Edited by haveyouheard 22

iwasthere1954

Gambo.

Iv'e not travelled with you before but could I book four definite's plus one almost definite. I can confirm the almost definite by Friday. How do I pm you. Never done it before. Thanks.

54 minutes ago, iwasthere1954 said:

Gambo.

Iv'e not travelled with you before but could I book four definite's plus one almost definite. I can confirm the almost definite by Friday. How do I pm you. Never done it before. Thanks.

I have sent you a PM, just reply to that. 

4 or 5 spaces is fine. Just let me know.

Is there any chance of the club organising buses to the game as they have done for some semi-finals and finals at Hampden in the past, do you think ?

3 hours ago, SPG said:

Is there any chance of the club organising buses to the game as they have done for some semi-finals and finals at Hampden in the past, do you think ?

very unlikely never done them for years even though it would be helpfull for a lot of fans

Saul Goodman
23 hours ago, Gambo said:

I have sent you a PM, just reply to that. 

4 or 5 spaces is fine. Just let me know.

Gambo

how many spaces do you have left? May need a couple more.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Saul Goodman said:

Gambo

how many spaces do you have left? May need a couple more.

Cheers

Less than 10.

If I get more interest by Monday I will look to put on bus no 4.

Let me know about other 2.

1 hour ago, iwasthere1954 said:

Hi Gambo.

I can confirm we require four seats as the fifth fan can't get the time off work.

Many thanks.

Cheers, 4 it is.?