Young team singing

Rab WL

Credit where it's due - song about going to Hamden ( c/w drumming at the right tempo ) at the end of Wed game along Wheatfield concourse was class from young team and not so young team - sung at the right tempo without the usual race to the finish - and no sectarian stuff; well done lads

Slight attempt at billy boys in first half that died off quickly. Other than that thought they done well, could hear them throughout from my seat in upper N. Braver than me i wouldn't have sat the whole game in the lower tiers in that rain!

HamishMcGonagall

There's a video of them after the game in the wheatfield concourse singing the shalalalalalala Heart of Midlothian one... don't know if this is where they got it from but I started a thread about 2 years ago suggesting this be sung after hearing the St. Etienne fans against Man Utd so aye... I guess you can say it's all down to me that one (Jokin)

Famous 1874
5 minutes ago, kila said:

They need to stop singing the Olly Lee song, it's cringey when he's not even playing

And absolute shite 

fabienleclerq
3 minutes ago, kila said:

They need to stop singing the Olly Lee song, it's cringey when he's not even playing

Why?

At least they are singing something, as long as they are making a noise and getting behind the team is the main thing. Our fans are so poor at backing the team just now.

Just now, Boab said:

I’m glad they took the very good advice given, to have **** all to do with Kickback !

?

:lol: 

33 minutes ago, kila said:

A worldie against H1b5 must always be celebrated.........

10 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Wonder why they don’t attend home league games? 

??‍♂️

Emptied by the establishment allegedly .........

millerjames398

It was my laddies wee pal that was on the drum after the game, thought he was quality, they've even started up a falkirk hearts boys wing of the singing section ???

Alex Kintner
6 hours ago, millerjames398 said:

It was my laddies wee pal that was on the drum after the game, thought he was quality, they've even started up a falkirk hearts boys wing of the singing section ???

What singing section? 

2pEV.gif

Edited by To Be Frank

8 hours ago, j1964m said:

If they stuck to things like this their input would be fab. We need a drum and singers to kick start songs but not the rangers/fenian shite that they troll out. 

1 minute ago, Baxfee said:

If they stuck to things like this their input would be fab. We need a drum and singers to kick start songs but not the rangers/fenian shite that they troll out. 

We're you there on wednessay or was it too wet for you

17 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

We're you there on wednessay or was it too wet for you

Don’t understand. I was nice and dry sitting up the back in the wheat field. What’s that got to do with my comment? 

The Treasurer

I still don't quite understand why they were in full voice in the concourse at HT and FT but barely a peep out of them during the actual match

11 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

??‍♂️

Who says  they don't? 

They might just find it easier to sit together at cup games

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
11 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

??‍♂️

They put a post up recently saying they were focussing on away games as they didn't have a good base at home league games. lower H unsurprisingly is not the best place and also isn't available for Hibs and the arse cheeks

Alex Kintner
15 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Who says  they don't? 

They might just find it easier to sit together at cup games

First few home games of the season there was plenty of them in  lower H and they claimed to have sold over 200 STs for that section ??‍♂️

millerjames398
4 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

What singing section? 

2pEV.gif

The small group of lads that were in section G lower on Tuesday,  made a decent noise...

Didn't realise the drummer was only about 8 years old, perhaps folk should cut him a bit more slack for his drumming abilities.

13 hours ago, kila said:

Maybe we should stop singing about Robbo and Drew Busby too 

been here before
58 minutes ago, chazza74 said:

Robbi and Drew Busby arent shite though.

Even now Id take either of them over Olly 'ripping teams apart' Lee.

Dallas Green
2 hours ago, chazza74 said:

Are you actually trying to compare Olly Lee to Robbo?

Alex Kintner
4 hours ago, millerjames398 said:

The small group of lads that were in section G lower on Tuesday,  made a decent noise...

Couldn’t hear them in T. Glad they decided to turn up for a home game though for a change given what the stated purpose for their existence was ??

millerjames398
12 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Couldn’t hear them in T. Glad they decided to turn up for a home game though for a change given what the stated purpose for their existence was ??

Seems like its the cup games there gettimg together for,,my lads not a week in week out member,,but his wee mate who was on the drum, and a couple other school friends go all the time, but he knows the score on whats cool and not so cool to be singing at the games,,had to have a word with after the celtic semi, some half wit gave him a maroon balaclava to put on, obviously he didnt know the significance, so had to put him straight on a few things????

Think its clear no matter what they do people won't back them. Everyone cried stop the secterion stuff, sing hearts songs. They do that and its "cringe". Christ have a day off ae

The Treasurer
3 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Think its clear no matter what they do people won't back them. Everyone cried stop the secterion stuff, sing hearts songs. They do that and its "cringe". Christ have a day off ae

Happy to back the young team supporting the team in the right way.

Jumping up and down in the concourse at HT and FT just seems a bit pointless to me.

4 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Jumping up and down in the concourse at HT and FT just seems a bit pointless to me.

Maybe is pointless but its harmless fun for young guys who probably have not much else to do other than follow hearts.

The Treasurer
3 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Maybe is pointless but its harmless fun for young guys who probably have not much else to do other than follow hearts.

Of course it's harmless, I've no problem with it (provided they stay within the "rules")

I just thought the idea of the SS was to get behind the team and create an atmosphere during games

Standing singing in the concourse when the match has finished doesn't do either

3 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Of course it's harmless, I've no problem with it (provided they stay within the "rules")

I just thought the idea of the SS was to get behind the team and create an atmosphere during games

Standing singing in the concourse when the match has finished doesn't do either

They did try during the game on Tuesday, but i believe they have stopped home league games, id think mostly down to where they were located.

john brownlee

Some of uss remember being in "a young team" at some time in our supporting lives, I did and it was fun and always a laugh,

some folk just need to get a life, stop moaning and support HMFC, I just don't get the PC plods surly they have things to do rather than sound like someone's  wife. As long as nobody's  getting hurt leave them be.

The Treasurer
4 minutes ago, TheStig said:

They did try during the game on Tuesday, but i believe they have stopped home league games, id think mostly down to where they were located.

all the more reason that they should have "put on a show" , so to speak, on Tuesday to give the club a taste of what could be achieved in the right location

2 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

Are you actually trying to compare Olly Lee to Robbo?

Just making a point about singing about someone who is not on the pitch, where do you get the comparison from?

Big Slim Stylee
1 hour ago, john brownlee said:

Some of uss remember being in "a young team" at some time in our supporting lives, I did and it was fun and always a laugh,

some folk just need to get a life, stop moaning and support HMFC, I just don't get the PC plods surly they have things to do rather than sound like someone's  wife. As long as nobody's  getting hurt leave them be.

Oh how I’ve missed your enlightened commentary. ?

Phil Dunphy

They honestly can't win.

No idea why they bother coming along to watch Hearts, it's clear they're not really welcome.

Calebs Grandad
21 hours ago, Rab WL said:

Credit where it's due - song about going to Hamden ( c/w drumming at the right tempo ) at the end of Wed game along Wheatfield concourse was class from young team and not so young team - sung at the right tempo without the usual race to the finish - and no sectarian stuff; well done lads

Walking out after the match with my daughter, sons and eldest grandson who is 7. The drumming was excellent, grandson was dancing to it,  and should be encouraged. 

Alex Kintner
3 hours ago, millerjames398 said:

Seems like its the cup games there gettimg together for,,my lads not a week in week out member,,but his wee mate who was on the drum, and a couple other school friends go all the time, but he knows the score on whats cool and not so cool to be singing at the games,,had to have a word with after the celtic semi, some half wit gave him a maroon balaclava to put on, obviously he didnt know the significance, so had to put him straight on a few things????

Good stuff mate ??

3 hours ago, TheStig said:

So 200 of them bought season tickets then decided to stop going to matches because they were in G?

2 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Good stuff mate ??

So 200 of them bought season tickets then decided to stop going to matches because they were in G?

I've no idea how many season tickets they did sell. Im guessing 200 seats was the area they were giving not how much they actually sold.

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Calebs Grandad said:

Walking out after the match with my daughter, sons and eldest grandson who is 7. The drumming was excellent, grandson was dancing to it,  and should be encouraged. 

Yeah, was certainly different. ?

9 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Didn't realise the drummer was only about 8 years old, perhaps folk should cut him a bit more slack for his drumming abilities.

They are all about 8 are they no?

5 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Na bouncing about the concourse singing hearts stuff after a game is all good. Its just the Rangers shite and Celtic shite and the pyro that pisses me off. Well that and the 80mins of Olly Olly Lee but any ground you go to or see pretty much that teams version of olly olly lee is sung more than any other seems to be in the in tune just now.

No doubt if the shit got stopped people would complain about the drum but nothing else