George and Amal Clooney

Crete

39 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

To do what?

I believe after reading KB for several years they are now here to officially launch the Levien oot campaign......

Amal has been at breaking point over tactics and recent signings.....Vanecek was the final straw

I wont be joining them [got a lot on this weekend, one thing being Hamilton away]

Sexton Hardcastle

Assume they are here for that fraud Josh Littlejohn from social bite?

How he hasn’t been found out yet is quite stunning.

1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Seconded, people need to ask themselves why A list celebrities are really going to visit a small sandwich shop in Edinburgh.

1 minute ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

My eyesight's no great thought at first glance it read Anal ?

So did George when he met her at a nameplate convention.

Couldnae get her home quick enough.

1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

What's the story here?

Worked at a creative agency doing work for one of his other projects and the ***** never even turned up to see the work we'd done. :muggy:

Sexton Hardcastle
44 minutes ago, Captain Sausage said:

What’s the story with the social bite guy?

Amazed he got away using his other security firms and mates to run the sleep outs and also construct the homeless village in granton. Clooney, di caprio etc don’t come for free and instead they are paid hundreds of thousands (probably from the sleepout money) to their own charitable funds. 

Theres a a lot of shady information about the bloke but he gets aaay acting like he is out there saving homeless people.

The homeless village also sits half empty most of the time and doesn’t even cater for the most vulnerable people in Edinburgh is said it would assist.

49 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

I was tempted to FTFY.

I’d already fixed it in my head.

It sounded much better.

17 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Amazed he got away using his other security firms and mates to run the sleep outs and also construct the homeless village in granton. Clooney, di caprio etc don’t come for free and instead they are paid hundreds of thousands (probably from the sleepout money) to their own charitable funds. 

Any evidence of this or just speculation? 

As for using his "other security firms" what does that actually mean? And, why not? 

3 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Any evidence of this or just speculation? 

As for using his "other security firms" what does that actually mean? And, why not? 

You should also note who runs the business awards that the celebs attend after they have visited the shop. Bit of an odd thing for a homeless charity (if it is even a charity) to do.

1 minute ago, DVB said:

You should also note who runs the business awards that the celebs attend after they have visited the shop. Bit of an odd thing for a homeless charity (if it is even a charity) to do.

Go on then, tell/show me. 

2 hours ago, DVB said:

Hmm, not sure what you think is so strange. 

The Scottish Business Awards you mention (well link to in a roundabout way...) provided income to the charity of nearly half a million pounds in 2016. 

What do you think is wrong? 

Shanks said no
36 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Hmm, not sure what you think is so strange. 

The Scottish Business Awards you mention (well link to in a roundabout way...) provided income to the charity of nearly half a million pounds in 2016. 

What do you think is wrong? 

I'm also obviously missing something.

Not the first time there have been innuendos about this bloke, what is he meant to have done ? pm me if you don't want to do it on the thread.

14 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Have I missed something?

doctor jambo
1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

Have I missed something?

I suspect you missed the bitterness and jealousy that is dripping from this thread.

I am naturally deeply cynical about most things, but the constant need to try and dethrone people makes me quite depressed.

Even if he IS running such things for his own self-aggrandisement ( as frequently gets thrown at Amal) then as long as the good is getting done then so what?

Can't wait to read the seethe later when some o  this thread realise that those behind the scenes of Red Nose Day also get paid.

23 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

To do what?

I may be wrong but my guess would be some Sanctimonious, self-serving, self-publicising, disingenuous, virtue signalling event of pure nausea.

Sexton Hardcastle

Those greeting cos the poster boy is getting some flak clearly don’t have experience in the homeless scene. Most people I’ve come across don’t have much positive to say about him and that speaks volumes.

As long as he’s got a full tank in his Aston Martin he will sleep well.

51 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Those greeting cos the poster boy is getting some flak clearly don’t have experience in the homeless scene. Most people I’ve come across don’t have much positive to say about him and that speaks volumes.

To be fair to him at least they provide some homeless accommodation which is more than Shelter Scotland do.

Sexton Hardcastle
32 minutes ago, DVB said:

To be fair to him at least they provide some homeless accommodation which is more than Shelter Scotland do.

Shelter are an advice agency and aren’t provider as such.

The homeless village sounded great but they don’t take the people who need it most and remain on the street. It sits half empty from what I know of as well. Shame really but all those people who raised the money doing the sleep out probably are oblivious to that. The housing first scheme it also set out to help with is also another sham.

6 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Maybe if you actually came out and said what you mean or at least are trying to imply, there would be better understanding of the point you are failing to make. 

And maybe provide some sort of solid evidence while you are at it.