***Official Hamilton v Hearts match day thread***

Finlay James

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, It should have been ten said:

Would be unusual when a team are through to a semi final though 

:clyay:

John Mcglynn got sacked when we were in a final, it happens.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• upgotheheads

• Pasquale for King

• 1874robbo

• Morgan

It should have been ten
10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

John Mcglynn got sacked when we were in a final, it happens.

Yes but Craig won’t be, think we all know that. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Yes but Craig won’t be, think we all know that. 

Whether he should be or not.

We never even looked like scoring all day, every pass was so predictable. Hamilton are a terrible side but all they did was work harder than us and it was enough to get three points, we are an utterly dreadful side, Hibs will finish above us and there is no ****ing danger we are winning the Scottish cup, I think Inverness will beat us tbh.

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, RudiHMFC said:

We never even looked like scoring all day, every pass was so predictable. Hamilton are a terrible side but all they did was work harder than us and it was enough to get three points, we are an utterly dreadful side, Hibs will finish above us and there is no ****ing danger we are winning the Scottish cup, I think Inverness will beat us tbh.

Too many times this season the difference between us and our opponents has indeed been workrate.

No excuse for that.....ever.

4 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

No manager survives long but yes there have been a few. JJ had some dire seasons, Alex McDonald was a disaster initially. Both came good. We were all for keeping Sergio on the back of one game for heavens sake. 

Re managers influence during games, take last night.. City were poor first half and into second. Did Pep magically motivate with theatrics/magic words from the sidelines? No he brought on world class subs to sort things out. His initial lineup and tactics were failing.  Levein doesn’t have that luxury. United - no signs of Ole being able to change things from the sidelines either last Sunday or last night. Was he 100% responsible for them losing last night? 

Levein will step down, as manager, summer of 2020 when contract is up. May do it earlier but I doubt it. Budge is allowing him to build for next couple of seasons and significant contracts already signed so she clearly has no plans to relieve him of this duties. 

Levein is shite, his teams are absolutely horrible to watch, are you one of these weirdos that like torture or something or have you just got a hard on for Levein because you're about 50 years old and remember him as a great player?

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, RudiHMFC said:

Levein is shite, his teams are absolutely horrible to watch, are you one of these weirdos that like torture or something or have you just got a hard on for Levein because you're about 50 years old and remember him as a great player?

The only thing you got wrong is his age, he’s in his 60s. Not to be ageist though as I remember him as a player and as a manager first time round, doesn’t cloud my judgement of him. 

upgotheheads
4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

The only thing you got wrong is his age, he’s in his 60s. Not to be ageist though as I remember him as a player and as a manager first time round, doesn’t cloud my judgement of him. 

Na, he's 54 or thereabouts, not that the guy you were responding to is talking anything but bollocks.

I’d hate to see the hardcore support turn on a club legend but we aren’t far away from it.

There was noticeable upset amongst the Hearts support yesterday and it had nothing to do with the weather.

2 minutes ago, The Doc said:

I’d hate to see the hardcore support turn on a club legend but we aren’t far away from it.

There was noticeable upset amongst the Hearts support yesterday and it had nothing to do with the weather.

Can't comment on yesterday but our performance at Dundee was masked by a result gained from a scrappy goal. We were absolutely dreadful. Minus Naismith we were pretty much at full strength and looked utterly clueless.

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

Na, he's 54 or thereabouts, not that the guy you were responding to is talking anything but bollocks.

He said he been watching football for 60 years I think, no biggy ?