Morelos

wanderer

My friend sent me a video of him last night falling over in the box holding his face as if the Aberdeen player had elbowed him. Conveniently left out of the BBC highlights.

JamboGraham

That was on the highlights...assumed you meant your friend had another angle perhaps taken from a phone in the stand...

Just now, JamboGraham said:

That was on the highlights...assumed you meant your friend had another angle perhaps taken from a phone in the stand...

Was it? I watched them on the BBC this morning, didn't see it. Might be my mistake. Still, its absolutely brutal gamesmanship.

JamboGraham
3 minutes ago, wigwam123 said:

Was it? I watched them on the BBC this morning, didn't see it. Might be my mistake. Still, its absolutely brutal gamesmanship.

Was certainly on Sportscene last night...Had to sit through it waiting on us to come on....

33 minutes ago, wigwam123 said:

Enjoy

Cheers! He’s clearly not bothered about the ball and wants to stay in the box for a faked penalty.  They should cash in and accept the first £30M offer that comes in..... ???

upgotheheads
37 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

it was on the highlights but wasn't mentioned in the discussion afterwards, which I noticed too.

3 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

it was on the highlights but wasn't mentioned in the discussion afterwards, which I noticed too.

Aye neither was his one wi McKenna where McKenna got booked

30 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

Was certainly on Sportscene last night...Had to sit through it waiting on us to come on....

Strangely enough I didn't mind sitting through the highlights of the other game last night.

Always delighted to see any of the "old firm"  getting stuffed especially when they are at home. I love hearing them all booing at the final whistle.

Incidentally why are they still called the "old firm" when one of the teams is almost brand new?

He should get something done fine or a ban blatantly cheating it was a few times he try’s it against Aberdeen he’s a cheat but as usual sweep it under the carpet

Should be gettin a 6 match ban at least. Biggest cheat I’ve seen in over 30 years watching football and that’s saying something 

doctor jambo
57 minutes ago, wigwam123 said:

My friend sent me a video of him last night falling over in the box holding his face as if the Aberdeen player had elbowed him. Conveniently left out of the BBC highlights.

So did Alan Mac Gregor 

looks like it’s being coached

jack D and coke
28 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

So did Alan Mac Gregor 

looks like it’s being coached

They were all at it. Goldson got May booked for play acting as well, May didn’t touch him at all. 

What makes it worse is having to listen to ****ing idiots like Craigan say there wasn’t much in it....there was nothing in it you arsehole :seething:

I hate Scottish football so much sometimes. 

jambo-in-furness

The most laughable thing about Ibrox last night is, the Aberdeen fans are being investigated for sectarian singing/chanting, that's right at ibrox and it's the away fans.

it should be easy to identify the culprits as there was less than 1000 away fans got tickets, Ann Budge take note!

Tommy Brown
42 minutes ago, corryjambo said:

Strangely enough I didn't mind sitting through the highlights of the other game last night.

Always delighted to see any of the "old firm"  getting stuffed especially when they are at home. I love hearing them all booing at the final whistle.

Incidentally why are they still called the "old firm" when one of the teams is almost brand new?

The stands tend to be completely empty when getting beat.

That's what I love seeing.

The whole team are at it.

I think Gerard has told them to force referees to make big decisions every few minutes. 

Macgregor getting McGinn booked was comical. 

Moreles waving tne imaginary yellow card at the ref was a total embarrasment.

Ironic that he got booked  for a dive, when he should have got a penalty! 

Rocky jamboa

Just watched the highlights earlier and was thinking how does he get away with it?! He should have received another yellow for other dives and going down and holding his face when the Aberdeen guy hardly touched him was ridiculous. Had the cheek to wave an imaginary card as well when he dived! Horrible player. 

Calebs Grandad

Realistically last night ended their season. All the investment bringing Gerrard up here and backing him in the transfer market has gone badly wrong. Celtic are at worst going to win 2 trophies and possibly all 3. The supporters will be questioning both Gerrard and King as their main rivals keep them in the shade again this season.

1 hour ago, jambo-in-furness said:

The most laughable thing about Ibrox last night is, the Aberdeen fans are being investigated for sectarian singing/chanting, that's right at ibrox and it's the away fans.

it should be easy to identify the culprits as there was less than 1000 away fans got tickets, Ann Budge take note!

Unbelievable isn’t it.  That Glasgow  club full of scum travel the country and belt out despicable nonsense yet never hardly a peep.

tokyowalnut

Just read that, absolutely laughable situation!

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, DH1986 said:

I don’t think I’ve disliked an opposition player as much for years and years.

I was thinking this last night after Sportscene. My "Disliked SPFL XI" would be Morelos, any perm of 9 other Sevco players and Scott Brown.

He's a horrible piece of work. Diving and getting the yellow card for it didn't stop him; he must have gone down three times after that in a similar manner. The time he got up waving the imaginary card had my back up (I'd have a rule that the ref can show the card the player wants but only to the player who does that card waving shite) but his flapping around as if Considine had punched his ugly face as hard as I'd want to is just ridiculous. Hopefully, one day, he'll get one that really hurts.

Bazzas right boot

He'd join Suarez, Goodwin, Imrie and  brown in my Horrible ******* xi. 

Bazzas right boot

Stick on that another team will get do e fir behaviour before the OF. 

It ****ing stinks. 

Jambof3tornado
9 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

He'd join Suarez, Goodwin, Imrie and  brown in my Horrible ******* xi. 

Darian mckinnon too!!

2 hours ago, DH1986 said:

Much as I dislike his antics I hope he stays in Scotland longer term. He is good entertainment and only ever about 5 seconds away from a total meltdown.  

39 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Did I just read they are appealing morelos's yellow card?????

If they appeal that can they not also offer him a ban for pretending he’d been battered within an inch of his life by Considine?

Jambof3tornado
22 minutes ago, sadj said:

If they appeal that can they not also offer him a ban for pretending he’d been battered within an inch of his life by Considine?

Amazing what he gets away with.

4 hours ago, DH1986 said:

Same. I hope he gets snapped in half and very painfully. He is a cheating scumbag. If I was a pro, I'd single him out for discreet fouls. I'd even take a red card for snapping his ankle if he did that against my team. I hate the guy. Probably just as well I'm not a pro... 

If he played for anyone outside the Manky Hoors he would've been sent off in his first game. The referee's would have him marked from then on and he would get nothing, even 60/40's would go against him. The media would crucify him as a nasty cheating foreigner and he would be hounded out of the Scottish game.

And the Union Bears are having a protest against BBC bias.

Scottish Football.

Armageddon anyone?

57 minutes ago, JJ93 said:

Same. I hope he gets snapped in half and very painfully. He is a cheating scumbag. If I was a pro, I'd single him out for discreet fouls. I'd even take a red card for snapping his ankle if he did that against my team. I hate the guy. Probably just as well I'm not a pro... 

I can't say I'm a fan of wishing bodily harm on anyone just because they are a bit if a ****. But in saying that, I'd love if there was a midfield enforcer-type player in Scotland who would let him know in no uncertain terms what a foul actually is. 

3 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Did I just read they are appealing morelos's yellow card?????

Tbf, I cannot stand the wee prick but his booking was never a booking and actually a penalty I think.

The other incidents where he dives and fakes injury he should be cited for.

if they appeal that booking he’ll win it imo.

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, wigwam123 said:

No it wasn’t, I saw it on there. They didn’t mention it afterwards though. 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

I was thinking this last night after Sportscene. My "Disliked SPFL XI" would be Morelos, any perm of 9 other Sevco players and Scott Brown.

He's a horrible piece of work. Diving and getting the yellow card for it didn't stop him; he must have gone down three times after that in a similar manner. The time he got up waving the imaginary card had my back up (I'd have a rule that the ref can show the card the player wants but only to the player who does that card waving shite) but his flapping around as if Considine had punched his ugly face as hard as I'd want to is just ridiculous. Hopefully, one day, he'll get one that really hurts.

It was like he thought the ref couldn’t believe ok him again for diving. If he played for us he would set records for yellow and red cards. As the joke goes 32RED is the sponsor not a challenge.

9 hours ago, Jocam2325 said:

Much as I dislike his antics I hope he stays in Scotland longer term. He is good entertainment and only ever about 5 seconds away from a total meltdown.  

Realistically, who else is (bar china) going to have him anyway. Gets away with absolute shite here, because of the corrupt nature of our game. Bobby Madden "Morelos is a bit of a lad". **** right off he's a cheating little turd.

You have got to remember he just does daft things sometimes, and means no harm.  

At least that is what Madden told Berra, when Berra complained to him about him, and the fact he didn’t get booked at the game at Tynecastle.  

rick witter
6 hours ago, 1874robbo said:

Tbf, I cannot stand the wee prick but his booking was never a booking and actually a penalty I think.

The other incidents where he dives and fakes injury he should be cited for.

if they appeal that booking he’ll win it imo.

Totally agree. Can’t stand him either but it wasn’t a dive and he should have had a penalty. Yet more incompetence from our refs!! 

The one in the second half was a disgraceful bit of play acting though. He is an embarrassment. 

Amazing that Clancy managed to book eight Aberdeen players yet he missed this blatant bit of play acting. 

kirkierobroy

On Bears' Den (I know, I know, but it's so much fun watching them seethe) some Australopithecine has started a thread called 'We SHould be beating teams like this'  whose premise is that they had no chance on Tuesday given that the ref was clearly against them and it pure isnae fair the treatment that Morelos gets he's the most fould player in the league and the refs and the media are on his case....

OmiyaHearts

People get very precious at players diving. They all do it, every single one dives or play-acts, including ours.

Part of the game now, unfortunately.

jack D and coke
11 hours ago, Sraman said:

If he played for anyone outside the Manky Hoors he would've been sent off in his first game. The referee's would have him marked from then on and he would get nothing, even 60/40's would go against him. The media would crucify him as a nasty cheating foreigner and he would be hounded out of the Scottish game.

And the Union Bears are having a protest against BBC bias.

Scottish Football.

Armageddon anyone?

This. 

Both of that horrible pair’s players get away with murder. 

Alan McGregor is another Ive developed some serious dislike for again. His time down south and good Scotland performances had me forgetting just what a nasty and spiteful bit of work he is too. 

A real wank. 

doctor jambo
9 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

No it wasn’t, I saw it on there. They didn’t mention it afterwards though. 

Yes they showed it- and Mcgregors shameful dive clutching his face, followed by screaming at the ref when there was no contact.

The Morelos booking- yes there was contact, but then the contact stopped, there was a pause, then Morelos throws his feet together and hits the deck.

It was both a foul AND a dive, with the latter meaning the former was ignored