• Shed7

• i8hibsh

• heartandsoul

• Hairdryer

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, letsalllaughathobos said:

Hi guys,

The person you guys are talking about passed away, 

The man was a absolute legend, out of respect for the immediate family who where with him at the time and still in hospital with him I won't post any details,

He will be sorely missed as I said before the man was a legend and I and remaining family will miss him dearly, 

Very upstanding man on the level and a real family man, 

Well that's put a dampener on the evening, awful news.

RIP fellow Jambo.

luckyBatistuta

Terribly sad news. Condolences to his family. Hope we can win the cup for him. Flowers for the family from the JKB family perhaps, we are all part of the same family after all??  RIP

ToadKiller Dog

Sorry to hear this, respectsand thoughts  to the his family and friends. RIP

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

Really terrible news to wake up to. 

I'm so sad for the gentleman's family & friends. 

RIP. 

Saw the paramedics walking along the bottom of the Gorgie stand and into the Wheatfield, just after kick off. Didn't really think anything more about it. Absolutely devastated to hear this news.

My thoughts go out to his family and friends. 

RIP Sir.

gorgieheart

Very Sad News

Puts things firmly into perspective.

Thoughts are with Family ad Friends today

R.I.P Jambo

MaroonedInLeith

Saw all this from directly opposite in Section S and was very concerned, but was hoping he’d be ok. Terrible news. Thoughts are with the man’s family. 

Was directed to another entrance to C last night before noticing all the Medics. Really hoped it would've been good news when the space was clear at half time. RIP

Serge McMurto

Guys

The jambo in question was our father who saw his first hearts game at the age 5 in 1939. 

Despite a valiant struggle he lost his fight for life just after 9pm last night. 

My brothers and I would like to pass on our heartfelt thanks to all the paramedics, st andrews ambulance staff ,stewards and members of the public who came to his assistance and tried desperately to revive him.

Many thanks also to the hearts family for all your messages of condolence and support. 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Serge McMurto said:

Guys

The jambo in question was our father who saw his first hearts game at the age 5 in 1939. 

Despite a valiant struggle he lost his fight for life just after 9pm last night. 

My brothers and I would like to pass on our heartfelt thanks to all the paramedics, st andrews ambulance staff ,stewards and members of the public who came to his assistance and tried desperately to revive him.

Many thanks also to the hearts family for all your messages of condolence and support. 

So sorry mate, strength to you all