Jambo in distress

Shed7

Does anyone know how the fellow fan that was getting CPR on the concourse is getting on. My father in law was brought back to life last June and seeing this brought it all back, I hope he pulled through. I was crying heading to my seat thinking about him. HHGH

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shed7

• JyTees

• sadj

• Thommo414

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just behind us and didn’t realise it had happened until I saw the Stewards getting the paramedics. Hope he’s okay

letsalllaughathobos

Hi guys,

The person you guys are talking about passed away, 

The man was a absolute legend, out of respect for the immediate family who where with him at the time and still in hospital with him I won't post any details,

He will be sorely missed as I said before the man was a legend and I and remaining family will miss him dearly, 

Very upstanding man on the level and a real family man, 

copa-mundial
2 minutes ago, letsalllaughathobos said:

Hi guys,

The man was a absolute legend, out of respect for the immediate family who where with him at the time and still in hospital with him I won't post any details,

He will be sorely missed as I said before the man was a legend and I and remaining family will miss him dearly, 

Real sorry to read this. I seen him being lifted from section B just before kick off. With people running mad to get help. 

Thoughts are with friends and family. 

Very sad to hear. Condolences to the family. This puts it all in perspective. It's just a game folks.

Cruyff Turn
20 minutes ago, letsalllaughathobos said:

Hi guys,

Terrible, Rest in peace and condolences to family & friends. Very sad news.

RIP  hope the team go on to win the cup in memory of him and all other jambos not with us sad to hear moments like this make u realise life is too short. 

38 minutes ago, letsalllaughathobos said:

Hi guys,

sad news :(

132goals1958

Tragic news. I saw him being attended to and was praying he was going to recover. Thoughts and condolences to his family at this horrible time. 

46 minutes ago, letsalllaughathobos said:

Hi guys,

Sad sad news 

Clark Griswold

Devastating news. RIP fellow Jambo and best wishes to his family and friends at this sad time. 

R.I.P. mate. My heart goes out to you, your family and friends. Your passing brings back many memories as my brother died suddenly in my arms on the way home from a midweek cup game just over 5 years ago. I can understand what they're going through right now.

jamtartan74

Devastating news for the family, so sorry to hear of this tonight. Hope his family take some comfort in knowing that the gentleman passed away going to the place he loved. I’m saying this without knowing him, just going by an earlier post. RIP fellow Hearts man ❤️??❤️