If Hearts win the cup

Crete

Mr Brightside
Just now, cookieboy said:

ffs aye you're right what am I thinking of ?

Think Hibs beat Celtic and Rangers in the early 00s on the way to the league cup final and then got pumped from Livingston.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• macker1874

• davemclaren

• luckydug

• Absolute Scenes

2 minutes ago, Mr Brightside said:

Think Hibs beat Celtic and Rangers in the early 00s on the way to the league cup final and then got pumped from Livingston.

could be thanks

32 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

ffs aye you're right what am I thinking of ?

Didn't Motherwell put out both Rangers and Celtic one year and not win the league Cup? 

davemclaren
13 hours ago, Bozi said:

Wasn't it Clyde who beat Celtic? 

Though it would have been funnier to witness the tears and snotters from Hibs if that had been the case 

Yip, a lesson in what can happen. 

16 hours ago, macker1874 said:

I'm not a hearts fan don't make me laugh. I'm a hibs troll  for not liking the manager and for having an opinion on what happens at the club crime of the century. Clearley you CL happy clappers are happy watching boring drab football and listening to excuse after excuse from the man he never own up to his mistakes it's always some one else's fault. What type of fan would I be if I didn't want us to win the cup but CL is not the answer to take us forward no matter what he's done with the accademy he needs to go as manager and Dof and take up another role away from the first team playing side if he loves the club that much.

Oh and I never liked him when  he was manager first time he's an arrogant piece of S**t PHM or not.

Comes on to a Hearts forum and makes repeated personal insults against Hearts manager using foul language into the bargain.

Definitely a Hearts fan though ?

I suggest this is a personal vendetta using this forum as a vehicle for his hate and nothing whatsoever to do with Hearts.

58 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Comes on to a Hearts forum and makes repeated personal insults against Hearts manager using foul language into the bargain.

Definitely a Hearts fan though ?

I suggest this is a personal vendetta using this forum as a vehicle for his hate and nothing whatsoever to do with Hearts.

What so that instantly makes me a hibs fan get a grip will you everyone is entitled to an opinion you know because my opinion differs from yours doesn't make me any less of a hearts fan. I don't like the manager so what there is plenty out there that don't like him probably more than me that are scared to voice there opinion because instantly they aren't hearts fans if they use bad words against a person.

It would be different if I was attacking the club as a whole then there would be grounds for doubt on where my affiliations are. But the small mindedness of some on here astounds me at times.

Just remember everyone has an opinion dosent make them any less of a fan or supporter of our great club. 

I'll rest my case at that.

35 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Trouble is your 'opinion' seems to be based on hatred .

I dont like the guy big deal, you like him big deal difference of opinions. 

Wait... This isnt Macker, the Hibs fan from Sunderland/soth shields who used to phone up onto football shows repeatedly is it? Surely not? 

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

If Hearts win the cup @i8hibsh is buying us all a beer I believe. ?

I'd even chuck in a bag of crisps each too Dave.

2 hours ago, Bozi said:

Wait... This isnt Macker, the Hibs fan from Sunderland/soth shields who used to phone up onto football shows repeatedly is it? Surely not? 

Haha iv never done that and I'm from Edinburgh not sunderland or south shields

41 minutes ago, macker1874 said:

Haha iv never done that and I'm from Edinburgh not sunderland or south shields

Any relative of/reincarnation of the big show? Some similarities are evident.

26 minutes ago, deejtee said:

Any relative of/reincarnation of the big show? Some similarities are evident.

Thick as mince perhaps?